Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl Empty
PostSubject: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Leon darted inside the Inn. Being free, being alone but knowing that he had somewhere to return to...it still felt weird to him-like it just couldn't, can't be true.
By this time, Leon had sat down on a chair near the door, but not so he'd get cold. There wasn't a menu, and Leon wasn't that hungry, so he just sat there. He hadn't brought anything to amuse him...come to think of it...
"Why am I here?" Leon questioned himself. Simple He answered himself in his mind. There's nothing to do, stupid! Another voice had joined in now-It's almost as if you're expecting something to happen, Leon! Stay for a bit, please! I don't want you to be unhappy... Leon recognised his cousin's voice and nodded, as if in answer to her. Her voice now sounded amused. I can't actually hear you. I'm just mind-Soph! Get a grip, please! Leon laughed quietly, believing her.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 am

Winter... A very cold time of year yet a very joyous time, and in the town winter was cold... VERY cold. So in this case the best thing to do is to go some where warm, where?
Charl was walking past the inn "A-A-Achew!...uh...I hate winter!" Charl wasn't in her happy moods and the only thing that bugs her is her cat...Galax...why? "I can't believe he would run away! Why could he? Uh...I got to get some warmth." She saw light ahead through the thick murk, the lights were dazzling and bright, but there wasn't Christmas lights? Charl slowly moved the door *creek* for her it looks like everyone in the town is at the inn, "Wow... Lot's of people here!" She dragged out a chair and looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Leon broke off his laughter as a girl came in. She looked familer, but...nope, Leon couldn't remember the name. He knew she had a cat, and that she was friends with Soph, and also that, when he'd last seen her, she hadn't seemed so...sad?
Knowing that it would bug himself if he couldn't remember the name...and that-dare he even think it?-it would bug him if she was...Leon gulped...upset, he got up from his table and walked over to the girl, who was looking at a menu.
"Merry Christmas. I think we met yesterday? I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I've forgotten your name," Leon greeted the girl, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:52 pm

The menu had all sorts on there from sandwiches to roast meals and water to ice-cream sundays, oh... what to chose. The menu grew dark, a shadow? Of a boy? She heard a voice, she turned and saw a boy in front of her "Oh my! Hello there! Leon right? I'm Charl!" Charl felt almost confident in a flash when seeing his face, her smirk turned to a smile of friendship. Charl replied "Um... Your Soph cousin right?" Charl put down the menu still having food varieties swirling round her head...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Leon nodded, then grinned as the girl seemed happier in an instant. Happy to see him? That was...good.
"So," Leon trailed, taking a seat at the table with Charl, then throwing her an appolgetic look. "Sorry. I don't think you want me bothering you, but seeing as we know each other and we're both-" Leon gulped a little bit. "-a-l-o-n-e...anyways, are you eating here? It's pretty cold today isn't it? I'm lucky that I didn't bring anything...I mean, it'd freeze into a popsicle the moment I stepped outside!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

The windows were covered in frosty ice and every minute the door swung open letting the icy gloom freeze our bones, Leon sat at the table, Charl's face turned pink; she looked into his eyes, then stared deep into the menu. "Um... Yeh, I probably by something warm to warm me up!" So much to choose from, the words turned fuzzy but readable. Something was wrong, she tried not to panic and act normal. "Um... I'll get some pizza, do you want me to get you anything Leon?" Charl blushed again hoping he'll say 'yes'..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Leon noticed Charl blushing, and started to blush too.
"Um, um, I'll stay-I mean SIT! I'll sit with you whilst you eat! Yeah...I don't mind, though. You should save your money, not spend it on...insignificant people-um, stuff...heh," Leon smiled, stammering in places.
She seems to like you! Soph's voice was in his head. Leon smacked his hand down and mumbled, "Company," , under his breath, as if Soph was here, and he was correcting her. "You must think I'm mad!" Leon laughed, shrugging off any awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Leon slammed his head on the table, Charl got up and to set up her order "Don't hurt yourself, don't think negative thoughts. Like my mom use to say negative thoughts give you a negative heart!" She placed the menu back on the rack. The cue was long and crowded, she knew she'll be there for a while... She strolled back to the table "Um... I'll stay here for a little longer till the cue shrinks..." She placed her bag on the table a got out her sketch book...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Leon watched Charl drawing and smiled. "Soph likes to draw. She's very good at it...and you are too!" Leon twisted his head to see the picture beginning to form.
However, today, Leon wasn't being patient, so he began bored. He looked around then noticed people laughing and pointing. He followed their fingers, then froze. Above him was a piece of misltoe [?]. Leon glanced at Charl quickly in horror. She hadn't realised.
"Charl, whatever you do, DON'T move your chair forwards, please."
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 am

The picture was forming magicly, people were gathering around her. She thought 'Am I realy that good at art that people are watching me?' She turned and everyone wasn't looking at her, she turned, infront of her people were looking at leon with missaltoe above her and him. "What the!?" Charl placed her book on the table, leaned forward [!] and stood..." Uh...Sorry everyone! We are not engaged or anything! Were just friends!" Everyone staired at her in dis-belife. Charl sat down slowly, felling embaraced, then wispered to Leon "I don't think they are convinced." Everyone still staring...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Leon looked at all the people around them. "Believe her!" He was very angry all of a sudden. "Me and Charl are just friends! In my old town-" Leon stopped and folded his arms. "Just...just go away, okay? There's some more over there! Look, see? And someone's under it and...now, look!" Leon tried to distract the crowd. It worked as they all shuffled over to the girl under the other sprig. When they'd all walked away, Leon quickly grabbed the misiltoe, crushing it in his palm and hoping Charl hadn't noticed his pause when he'd metioned his old town.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Charl turned and noticed everyone is now going to the other side of the room. When she picked up her scetch book she looked at Leon... confused..."Umm... Leon, what do you mean 'old town'.." Then a sudden felling hit her, she felt that she didn't do the right thing. So before he could make a sudden sound she quickly started drawing then said "Oh! I mean, It dosn't matter... I don't want to interfere..." She continued with her drawing of...
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Leon rolled his eyes, then scowled slightly.
"You're right. My old town doesn't matter!" He was trying to keep his voice low, but angry. His anger lasted for a while longer, but it didn't feel right to be mad at an innocent question. Charl had no idea that his past life was...like that...
"Charl? Listen, I'm sorry. It's just a strange subject for me. It brings back stuff I don't wanna remember for all my life what...went on. I really don't." Leon paused for a second, thinking. He didn't really want to freeze Charl out, but on the other hand...
"Hey," he mumbled."Maybe I'll explain myself better one day. Looks like you'll have to stick around me!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Charl isn't always the type which wants to know things which dosn't envolve her, but in this case... She spoke to Leon "Um... mabe, I'm not always interested in peoples old life since I don't feel comfortable with the past..." Charl reminded herself of her family back in the city. "Uh... But I'm not saying I'm not interested but like you said probably in the near future." Charl turned the front cover of her scetch book and placed it on the table with her '2H' pencil on the top, Charl starired at her scetch book in a dizzy way, she felt tired...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl   Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Heart Event-Leon and Charl
Page 1 of 1