Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon Empty
PostSubject: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Leon ducked inside the Inn. He smirked. An Inn? he thought. Very good. I'm safe here. I could live here...nah. Don't wanna break my reliative's hearts. I already broke Soph's spirit. Leon cackled darkly, but without much humor.
He looked around. There weren't many people here. Even so, they weren't paying much attention to him, cackling away as he was. He grinned widely. "A guy could get used to this," he muttered happily under his breath. "No annoying girl trying to slap me, no silly cousins trying to teach you a lesson...well..." He finished the rest in his mind. Soph's doin' me a favour by leaving me alone! Leon cackled again, looking around at the people with a michevious glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Alisa was reading a book Ashton lent to her for the weekends. It was Halloween. Ash was at a friend's house on another island, leaving Alisa to herself. She was embarressed about it though. Whe she was little, she had a shock on Halloween and was thenscared of it until she was fifteen. She sighed and put the long book back in her bag. She then looked around, seeing if there as anyone to talk to. Seeing as she was lonely. She then caugt a boy's eyes, starring at her. -Hm...- She then decided to walk over. "Excuse me, may I ask what you're name is? I was a bit lonely back there..." She smiled sweetly at him. She wanted to mae a good impression on him.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Leon smirked impishly back at the girl. He extended a hand, to be polite. "I'm Leon Saphir. I guess you were lonely back there, there aren't many people here!" Leon chuckled brightly.
Okay, he thought. So I was meant to be annoyed with girls for forever, but hey, she looks nice and kind!
"So I'm Leon, who are you? And may I ask what you were reading and why you've come here? You can ask me questions after! But only if you answer mine," he teased, raising an eyebrow in challenge.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Alisa giggled and shook his hhand. -Hm... Leon Saphir... I've heard the name Leon but never Saphir. Cool though.- "I'm Alisa Kotuyo. Nice to meet you~!" She then thought about her book title, seeing as she forgot it with focusing her mind on something else. It came to her after a short moment. "Its 'My Dear Princess.' I sort of want to be an author and this book inspires me." She smiled. She then thought again. "So, you asked me a question and since you said, I must ask you a question." She winked at him. -He did raise his eyebrow when he said that. It looks like he's looking for a challenging question. What to ask?- She had three options.

1. Is there a specific reason you came here to the inn?
2. Do you have any siblings? Explain them.
Or...
3. I see you're more of a dare devil. Were you born like this or did something happen?

They weren't very challenging as she hoped but she decidded to go with option one. "So, is there a specific reason you came here to the inn?"

[Recognize the name? Its from DS, DSC, FOMT, and MFOMT! XD]
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Leon laughed. He felt very cheerful because someone was actually talking, being nice...and weirdly, he liked it. He thought he'd only want rejection, so he could yell and fight his way out of there, but...
Alisa had asked him a question. Leon smiled. "I had to get out. For two reasons. One: because I needed a change of scenery and two: I was hurting my cousin. I wanted to think everything out before I appologised to her. She doesn't deserve to be treated badly by me." Leon's smile fell and his face became sincere. "I don't blame you if you think I'm not very nice, and I think that's putting it mildly, I've been so rotten!" He scanned Alisa carefully, waiting for a reaction. If she left or yelled or spilled something on him, he didn't blame her-he deserved anything.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Alisa didn't do anything for a while. She just stared at him, scanning her mind for something to say. There were only two words that came to mind. "I see..." She then thought of more things to expand on her reply. "Well, you seem very... Mischevious but to think of how you will apologise to her, it means you have a very kind heart." Really, most of that was in her book. She did add some of her own words but the idea still belonged to the author of her book. She decided to try and change the subject. "Do you live here or are you just visiting?" She waited for a response. She knew it would be nice to know this. Imagine if he lived somewhere like Mineral Town but he was visiting his relatives. Besides, she lived in Forget Me Not Valley but traveled a lot. Alisa wondered where he would live. And why.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Leon smiled widely. "Thank you very much," he said quietly. "Me? Oh, I'm just visiting. I live in Forget-me-not Valley, with my family, although I really should move out soon..." Leon pondered the thought of moving for a second. "Or maybe not," he answered swiftly, shaking his head with a thoughtful look on his face. "What about you?" Leon smiled widely again, happy that he could have a nice conversation with someone for a while. It made him feel happy, it made him feel...free. A sense of freedom was definately in the air, and Leon could touch it, taste it even. And it was okay...more than okay, it was wonderful. He laughed as he waited for Alisa's answer.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Alisa smiled. "I live in Forget Me Not Valley as well!" She was so exited. Who knew Leon would live in the same town as her? Alisa didn't expect this. "So, move out. Do you mean like... Here or just in another house somewhere close to your family?" She waited patiently for his response. It was interesting to learn about this boy. It was actually fun.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Leon rolled his eyes, smirking and blushing at the same time. "This may sound kinda cheesy and/or childish, but I don't think I'll move out until I can, um," he stopped, looking slightly nervous. "Um...settle down. Ya know, um...get married and stuff." He cringed at the last part, rushing his words. "Like that'll ever happen, though," Leon mumbled, trying to get back his cheekiness. "Not many girls would care for a guy that is...like me," he said carefully, waiting to see if Alisa would ask another question-the trick was to not give away too much information at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:39 pm

[Sorry! It never said you replied so that's why I'm doing this so late...]

"Oh, that's not cheesy." Alisa weakly smiled, trying to figure out a reply. She felt something inside of her, crying to ge out. A phrase of helpfull words. She couldn't hold it in any longer. "Well, some girls like your type of personality. Besides, if you let go of what lingers in your heart, people would think you're more..." She hesitated for a specific word. "More..." She didn't want to just say 'you know what I mean' and move on. For some odd reason, she just couldn't do that. "More friendly. People would really look up to you." She then fully smiled. Even so, she was dying of embarassement from that last sentance. She knew something like that would happen but not something so embarassing that she would almost burst.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Leon grinned, a full, true grin. He felt very happy and amused at the same time. Having to be reassured was funny, but very...inspiring. He stared off into space, thinking. If I really did let go...it would have to be proper. Not fake. People would like me more? A strange feeling. To be liked. To be disliked. All matters of life. What pulls us to people is beyond me, though.
He shook his head. "I'm sorry, I was having a moment." Leon smiled again, realising how strange that sounded. "Reflection," he added swiftly.
He noted Alisa's change of air. She seemed to be feeling awkward. "I'm sorry I made you say some uncomfortable things. I won't get like that again, if it means we can become friends. I promise." He smiled again. Promises. So many promises. I shall keep them all, he thought meekly, shoving it somwhere...not to be forgotten, but to be picked up agian.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Alisa smiled. "Oh, no. I talk about this stuff with my brother. It makes no difference to me whether its him or someone else." -It seems like he's becoming more comfortable with me. That's good. I'd like to be friends with him.- She looked down at her feet, thinking about what she would say. "Nice day, huh?" Oh no, she had said 'the sentance.' Whenever she was stressed, embaressed, or confused she would say that. Like she said to Amando in Mineral Town. Strangly enough though, she wasn't any of those things. She didn't know how to express this. -I can't believe I said that again... Well, I wondr what he'll say...?- She looked up into his eyes, trying to figure out what he would exclaim before he talked.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Leon watched Alisa reassure him again. He rolled his eyes slightly, smirking at the thought.
But the awkwardness appeared to come back. Alisa was now looking at her feet, mulling something over. Before long she'd said what everyone says when they're stuck.
"Nice day, huh?" Those three words seemed to almost horrify Alisa, who didn't look up for some time. Leon laughed quietly for a second, before controling the outburst, and smiled cheerfully again, until Alisa finally braved the fact-she had said it.
Leon gazed back for a moment, still smiling. He was trying to make her feel better-after all, she seemed kind of annoyed at herself that she'd said it.
"Safest option huh? When in doubt..." Leon grinned, play-mocking her. "Yeah, the weather's okay today. Not so awful that I couldn't travel, but seeing as it's the end of Winter and the start of Spring, what can you expect, right?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:02 am

"Oh yes, indeed!" She smiled. It seemed that one line wouldn't make this conversation awkward after all. -Good. I thought I had done it again...- Alisa sighed as the smile on her face slowly faded away. She thought for a small moment. -Travel, huh? Hm... I'm curious now. Does he travel a lot like myself or just a small bit as most people do...?- There were so many questions Alisa wanted to ask him. There just wasn't enough time to though. She decided to bring up something on her mind that appeared when he said he lived in the same valley as herself. "You know, its strange. We both live in the same valley yet have never met each other. I mean, Forget Me Not is such a small place compared to others." Alisa wondered. She might have seen Leon somewhere else when she was younger but didn't bother to say anything. If so, that wouldn't surprise her. She was very stuck up during those days. Memories of her selfishness flowed back into her head. She smiled, trying to forget of her rude behavior in those times. Instead, more just kept coming to her, making her feel sick. She took a deep breath in to calm herself down and watched for any sudden reactions from Leon.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Leon nodded. "It is a small place, and I'm surprised we haven't met. I guess the news of a newbie to the Valley doesn't travel quick, huh? Or maybe you're not the type to listen to gossip?" He smiled. "Yeah, I only recently moved to the Valley. I live with my cousin and her family. It's a cool place..." He daydreamed for a second before jerking back to earth. "Anyway, I guess it doesn't help that when I'm not travelling, I argue with my cousin, get annoyed and shove myself away from...everything and everyone for a while. But it passes. Just like a storm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon   Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Heart Event-Alisa & Leon
Page 1 of 1