Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) Foxtail-1

Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Fox sat with her feet in the water, as she threw strawberries as an offering to the goddess like she'd always used to do. They talked and laughed as Fox felt the hot sun beating on her head. She didn't feel like holding her dog , so it laid next to her, since it, too, was hot. Suddenly, a rabbit came to eat the grass, and of course, her dog had to chase it. "Urgh, come here, boy!" she then ran after her dog, who was running after the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:36 am

Amando came across the rabbit which is running,he quickly carry the rabbit"how cute"and saw the dog chasing the rabbit"shoo..!"Amando saw also a girl running to chase after the dog''hey..is this your dog?"
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Fox was panting, and had a huge cramp. "Yeah," she breathed, "Thanks"
Fox picked up her dog and pet it's fur.
"Is that your rabbit?" She asked, guessing the answer in her head.
"..So, thanks for finding my dog. It runs too fast for me," she said, thanking him again.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 am

Amando denied'nope..not mine,it's a wild one"Amando looked at the unfamiliar face of the girl"hey..new girl right?"he said,he release the rabbit and let it free"it's so nice to see it very happy beaming with freedom"
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 am

"Nope, I'm pretty old here. I came about an year ago or so," she said, smiling.
Genna had told her that there are a lot of people that came when she was gone.
"And yeah, but the problem is that my dog loves chasing them. I take him around everywhere, but maybe I won't bring him here anymore. There are so many wild animals here," she sighed.
"Oh, and before I forget, may I ask you your name?" she said, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am

Amando said a while back"wow..nice to meet you..i am Amando"Amando who was looking at the rabbit made his eyes look at the girl"yep..where do you live?"Amando said and looked staright now..
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:08 pm

"Amando..Amando..." she kept saying the name in her head. "Nice to meet you Amando! My name is....well...I don't know, actually... I don't remember..My parents di- I mean ran away when I was a baby, so i don't remember..But people call me Fox because I loved Foxes and Wolves ever since I was little. They're just so beautiful, and I've always wanted one as a pet. Anyway, call me..Fox." Fox took a big breath after saying everything.

Fox blinked, "I-I....I...."
she shook her head, "I live here, in Forget-Me-Not. You?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 am

Amando look away seeing the girl's way of blinking..it was captivating"well,,to tell you the truth i don't like wolves,they look scary"Amando then know it wasn't good to hear''but,,i like foxes,they are cute!"Amando pant a while.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 am

Fox laughed, "They sure are!"
She let her dog back on the ground, because it kept scratching and kicking Fox when she was holding it. It was obviously hot.
"Oh man, it's hot today," Fox said, wiping sweat from her forehead.
"Do you live around here?" she asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:47 am

Amando look at the sky for a moment"yep,it i hot"Amando then looked at the dog held in her hands that she released"ohh..what a cutie!"Amando then answer the question relating his house"well,i live in Mineral Town..i just like traveling to many places"
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm

"Oh, is it nice in Mineral Town?" Fox asked. She'd heard of it, but she's never actually been there before...
"Are you talking about my dog?" she asked, "Thanks, I love my dog."
Fox paused and said, " Do you come To Forget-Me-Not-Valley often?"
She took out her fan and started waving it. She used to use it for magic, but nobody in the valley uses magic anymore.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 am

Amando was thrilled"yes..it is great there"Amando then added"i visit this town once i feel my heart wants to be here"Amando stared at the dog again"what a nice doggie!i have once but.."he looked down and smiled"ohh..well.."
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Fox nodded, not knowing what to say.
"Well, I think I'd better go know. It's getting pretty late," she said, rocking back and forth on her heels.
"...well, it was nice meeting you. Bye!"
Fox walked home, waving, with her dog following behind her.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 am

Amando wave his hand goodbye as he walks slowly to the opposite direction.."bye Fox!"Amando then ran now..-it was nice meeting her..i wonder how many new people i will encounter..well..i hope they are like Fox..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)   Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day... (Black Heart Event) (Fox and Amando)
Page 1 of 1