Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) Balladdecmotm

Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)   Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Late in the afternoon, she always found herself wandering up to the Goddess Pond. Savannah, without a second thought, sat down only a few inches away from the pond and just watched the tiny ripples being created from the tiny little gnats that would float around and about the pond. The wind picked up, but only just a tiny bit just to be able to move a few strands of her loosely tied-back hair. She sighed weakly as she began to think about the meaningless things when she went to this place, like her departure from her family and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)   Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm

"Hey, I know you." His teasing tone was blatant as he sat down beside the redhead, folding his legs beneath him. He plucked a blade of grass from the ground and rubbed his index finger and thumb against it; it whistled in reply. "How are you, Savannah?" Chase asked. He rotated a bit on the seat of his pants, turning to face her. The girl looked uncharacteristically somber, and he might venture so far as to say that the expression painted on her face was, in fact, melancholy. "What's wrong?" His tone had morphed from a teasing, friendly one to a voice of concern and genuine care.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)   Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Hearing the sound of a new voice almost startled Savannah right into the pond, but the final connection in her mind confirmed who sat next to her as she caught a tiny glimpse at the being. She let out a weak chuckle and held the tiniest of smiles. “Oh hey Chase.” She responded as he went to continue to his next sentence. “Oh, I’m well. Thanks.” She nodded weakly, only turning her head to give him the attention. He somehow caught on to her current saddening appearance and questioned her. In response, the girl merely shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know.” She mumbled to him, resting her chin upon her own shoulder. “Something about this little pond reminds me of home.” She scrunched up her nose just a wee bit, “Ever get that feeling?”
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)   Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Chase nodded, slowly at first, and then with a bit more vigor. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I left my parents, too." He stared out at the water, and nodded his head once more. "I know what you mean, though. This pond...it's not just...water. You know?" He ducked his head, and tried again. "Sorry. I'm not making any sense. What I mean is, I feel like there's something that kind of connects everyone to their homes, here." He smiled, though it was small, and blinked twice in rapid succession. "I think it's the season," he announced with confidence. "Winter makes everything bleary."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)   Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 am

As the boy began, Savannah merely shrugged her shoulders, “No need to be sorry. Everyone needs to break away sooner or later, I suppose.” Chase began talking once again, though this time it really did not make any sense, to which she responded with a chuckle and a tiny shake of her head. “It’s quite alright.” She added a nod, “I agree. Strange though. Maybe it has something to do with the Harvest Goddess.” She joked heartily, attempting to brighten up her own spirits, along with his, in a way. But of course, she nodded once more. “It could be… But you have to agree, winter can be a beautiful season. Everything covered in snow and the frozen water.” She spoke and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)   Far From the Home I Love (Reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Far From the Home I Love (Reserved)
Page 1 of 1