Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 am

Spoiler:

A small note in another bottle. It was becoming a large habit to drop bottles in the ocean with hopes that his friend would pick them up somewhere in the world. He had no idea where she was, or if he would ever see her again.

His poor health these days had kept him from sending too many letters. While they used to be daily, Ashton was lucky to send one weekly.

"Will she ever come home...?" he silently asked to himself, pain in his chest. There weren't many his age in the valley. Ashton was older then Momoko, but not by much. He was lucky to have a friend like that.

He stood by the shore, the waves crashing on his feet. It was spring, so it was still a bit chilly. He wore a jacket because of it, but there was no need, he didn't get cold easily.

"I guess I'm not wishing hard enough..." Ash mumbled about his want.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:58 pm

It's been a while since I've been here... Momoko thought to herself as she strolled around the Forget-Me-Not-Valley. The sight of the familiar scenes, the Goddess Pond, the beach, the Circus... It made her feel some sort of longing... Why did I ever leave this place?

She started to walk faster and faster to her intended destination, the beach. Many memories of her memories here in this valley started in this place... Like when she first met just Ashton. He was the only person she could relate to and they were nearly the same age. Not that she didn't like her other friends, it was nice to talk to someone your own age sometimes. A light blush colored her face just by thinking of his name in her own thoughts! Momoko wanted desperately to sprint to the beach, just to feel the sea breeze cool her face down. Her small glides turned into a light jog and within a couple of minutes, she can already hear the beach sand crunch between her boots.

She sighed happily at the feelings that washed over her as the refreshing breeze hit her warm cheeks.

"I guess I'm not wishing hard enough..." Momoko heard someone said. That voice. It was oddly familiar. It couldn't be. She sneaked up closer and saw a familiar figure in the distance... It was Ashton!

Oh, how she wanted to say hi... But she worries about what he will say about her disappearing so long... Would he even remember her?

Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:04 am

[ALMOST A WEEK. Sorry, I got busy.]

A single tear fell down his cheek. Was it supposed to be like this? He was on his own, growing up lonely, being lonely.

Home... Maybe he should lie down for a while. It would give him a break.

Ashton turned around to see... A girl... She was...

Shock filled his heart, making it skip a beat.

"M..." he stuttered. "Momo... Ko..."

His voice was shaking. Was this really her? Was it just a dream again? His fists clenched as he rubbed his tearing eyes.

It couldn't be... But it was.

Ashton tried looking brave, strong. Giving her a smile, there wasn't much he could say without making this come to an end. If it was a dream, the minute he became truly happy... He would wake up.

Another tear streamed down his face.

"Welcome back..." Ashton said, his voice still shaking. Slowly, he walked closer and placed his arms around her, unsure of what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 pm

[It's fine! I got busy too, lol.]

She didn't know what to do at this moment right now. All she could think about was how... Broken he seemed somehow... Even though he tried to cover his shakiness in his voice when he spoke, Momoko could still hear it. What has happened during this past year she left? Has everything changed so much? Her head started to pound uncomfortably as she thought and thought.

Slowly, she put her arms around him as well in return. It seemed like the appropriate action to do and... Well, it felt nice hugging him.

"It's nice to see you again, Ashton..." she whispered softly.

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 am

Ashton felt his face heat up as Momoko repeated his actions. He was never this close to anyone other then his sister. It felt nice though, having someone for him to think about.

"It's nice to see you too." he replied, no other words to think of.

Ash desperately wanted to know where she had been, but at the same time wouldn't dare to ask. If he did, he would probably screw up and give the wrong tone.

"Tell me everything..." Ashton decided to say instead. He let Momoko go to give her some room.

"I want to know what you did, I'm curious." he said, looking into the distance of the ocean. Nothing happened in Forget Me Not, so he couldn't tell her anything; or at least things that wouldn't worry her. There had been a couple of things like accidents and chaos, but it was Forget Me Not. After some time, something was bound to happen.

"If you want to..."
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 am

Momoko had a light shade of pink on her face as Ashton's arms left her. She directed her gaze down to the beach sand, it seemed to be to most interesting object for her to stare at right now.

What has she been doing for the past year? That's right. Running away from her problems again. She was weak, very very weak. But Momoko couldn't tell him that, it would just be embarrassing and awkward for the both of them...

"No, I don't mind at all to tell you..." she replied quietly.

She gathered her thoughts quickly, and started her small story of her adventure. "Well. I've been touring around a lot of places and met some really friendly people. Many of the places I visited had beautiful scenery that I enjoy look at, but not as beautiful as this valley..."

This valley where I met all of my friends... She gave a small smile. "How about you, Ashton?" Momoko questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]   Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home... [Reserved - Momoko and Ashton]
Page 1 of 1