Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

[Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! Empty
PostSubject: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:10 pm

"You jerk!" Mia cried, turning her back to Chase.
Her mind was clouded by a burning anger. Every time she heard his voice, she felt an all-too-real pang of pain and resentment shoot through her entire being.

All the fun they'd had together so far didn't matter.
Chase was just... Awful. Awful!
Terrible!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Chase raised his eyebrows, and they knit together above his angry eyes. "Me? This is your fault. Yours, Mia!" He smacked a wall, hard, with his open palm. "Goddess!" He had never been so angry in his life. What had happened to the down-to-earth girl he had played guitar with in the Vineyard? Well, she was long gone, that was for sure, and so were those days.

"Just...get out!" He ordered, pointing at the door. "I am not kidding. Leave. NOW."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Mia gladly made it her pleasure to walk out the door in a snap.
"I hate you." She hissed, before shutting the door and running like she'd never run before.

My fault, huh? My fault? The nerve! It's all his fault for...
Mia ran as fast as she could, furious thoughts rampant in her mind.
She leapt up onto a rooftop and kept running, knowing nobody could follow or see her up in the skies.
She never wanted to see Chase again.

Never, ever.
Mia felt tears well up in her eyes as she made her way to much higher rooftops, the ground getting further and further away from her as she sped over the heights.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Chase caught the door before it shut and slammed it behind her, calling before it rocked in its frame, "Don't come back!" He turned back into the room, facing the back wall, and covered his face with his hand, dragging it down slowly and pulling at his skin. "All her fault," he muttered to a pile of magazines on the small bedside table.

And it had been her fault. At least, she had started it.

He flopped down on the bed in his stuffy, lonesome hotel room and stared up at the ceiling, counting the dots in the tiles until his anger- and blood pressure- subsided considerably.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Mia had gotten as high as she could go. The ground was a good distance below, quite a nasty fall. She'd have to be careful.
As she ran, she couldn't choke back the cries or blink back the tears anymore. She was high enough to cry without anyone knowing.
Tears freely slid down from her lashes and rolled off her face in the wind, her heart quivering sadly in her chest.

She ran towards a large gap between one building and the next, distracted by the raging pain and crippling sadness in her mind.
Though, undetectable from her perspective, the jump was far too long for her to make.
But still, unaware of this danger, she leapt off.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:53 pm

He couldn't sit still anymore.

Maybe, if he got outside, even considering it was still frigid cold, he would feel better. Pent up energy and emotion, and all of that. It made him uncomfortable. Instead of dealing with it, he wanted it to go away. So, standing up and shoving the room key in his pocket, he exited the small room, shutting the door firmly, but not slamming it behind him.

The innkeepers tried not to be obvious about the fact that they were watching him as he left, and his ears burned as he scurried across the lobby and out of the front doors.

There wasn't much snow on the ground, and he let his feet take him wherever they wanted to go, leaving his mind to fend for itself as he disconnected from the rest of the world.

Before he really knew what was going on, he found himself in the main part of town, where buildings were a dime a dozen, and drama even more so. He tried to stay away from this area when he visited Sunshine Island. It was more than it was worth.

But, maybe a fast-paced environment was what he needed to get his mind off of that infuriating girl...

He started to walk towards one of the buildings, the one he thought was a cafe or something. There was something lying on the ground next to the building; an abandoned jacket, perhaps. As he got closer, lines and shapes became more apparent to him, and he sucked in a breath as he realized that it wasn't simply clothing lying limply on the ground- it was a person.

"Oh, God," he muttered, jogging up. Black hair hung over the face, bloody and cut. He didn't recognize it at first, but-

"Mia."

His heart started pumping faster, and he lost all sense of humanity for a split second. Emotions tumbled around inside of him, and scenery on the outside, until he heard himself yelling for help. He picked Mia up and cradled her in his arms, regret washing over him like a wave, and worry like a tsunami shortly thereafter.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:13 am

Mia couldn't find the energy to move anything. There was a dizzying blackness all around her, and a cold numbness in her limbs. She felt no connection to her body at all.
She heard a somewhat familiar voice break through the bustling noise of the town, calling her name.

But then, she simply couldn't hold onto her consciousness any longer, and dipped into an unwelcome black void.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:22 am

Mentally smacking himself on the forehead the entire way to the hospital, or at least the clinic that doubled as one, Chase found it impossible to sit still. "Is she going to be okay?" he ran around, pestering people who looked like they might have a clue. They all stared at him blankly and brushed by, leaving him even more confused than he already was.

Finally, he found the doctor who had been waiting for them at the door. "Doctor!" he called, raising his hand and running over. "Doctor. Mia Ethans. Is she okay?"

The Doctor, raising his thick, bushy eyebrows, silently consulted a clipboard and read off of a paper. Chase, fidgeting, started to talk again.

"You see, we got in this really big argument over something really stupid, and she left, and...no, see, she has to be okay, so I can apologize for being such a huge jerk."

The Doctor looked at him with no trace of identifiable emotion in his eyes, and returned his clipboard to its position by his waist. "She has a concussion, and several broken bones," he explained. "She'll be fine, in a while. But it could have been worse. If she had fallen a little more to her left, she most likely would have snapped her spine." He regarded Chase solemnly, and excused himself politely.

Shivers went down Chase's spine. A nurse, who had been watching the encounter with a strange look on her face tapped him on the shoulder. "She's in here," she said gently, pointing to a nearby room. "Mia Ethans. She's still unconscious, but she'll want someone to be there when she wakes up." He nodded numbly and walked into the room, sitting on the chair beside the bed and looking at the girl, lying there.

It was so strange. She was the most alive person he knew, and seeing her almost lifeless killed him. "Mia? Can you hear me? I don't know if you can. I probably sound like an idiot. Then again, I am. Look, if you can hear me, I'm really sorry. About everything."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 am

Minutes ticked by, every second that crawled by feeling like an hour. Mia struggled feebly to grasp any form of consciousness, but to no avail. Every time she touched into her being again, pain exploded through her body and bumped her back to a dizzy emptiness.

But, eventually, she felt form through the haze. She felt... Herself again.
Gingerly, she stretched her fingers.
Then her toes.
But, when she tried to stirr her arms and legs, pain leapt through her like a cougar, spreading agonisingly from her shins to her neck.

She braved the pain and opened her eyes a tiny crack, squinting as the light shone blindingly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone sitting beside her.
Mia tried to find her voice.

"Chase...?"
The blurry figure came into focus.
Immediately, she felt a wave of sadness and regret sweep through her mind.

She wanted to say 'I'm sorry'. She wanted to scream it, but she just couldn't find the right words. She opened her mouth to say it, but quickly forgot what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Chase sighed with relief when he saw a response from her. "Nurse?" he called, gesturing for someone to come check on her. He squeezed her hand and said, "It's okay. I'm sorry. Just...don't do that to me again." He smiled, a quirky, relieved emotion that tugged at the corners of his mouth.

One of the nurses frowned. "Are you in any pain, dear?" He stared at her blankly.

"Um. Miss? She fell off a building. I think she's a little sore." He looked at Mia, who still looked pale and fragile, which was so uncharacteristic of her.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Mia sighed, looking regretfully up at Chase, squeezing his hand back.
She didn't know what she'd done to herself, nor could she remember why her arms and legs hurt so very much. All that lingered in her mind was the things she'd said to Chase, the fight that occured.

"Chase... I'm sorry." She stuttered weakly, struggling to make her voice heard.
Instinctively, she tried to get up and give him her biggest bear hug, but as soon as she so much moved her arms an inch, pain shot through her entire being.
Hissing inwardly, she bottled the pain back down.

"So... What'd I do to myself now?" She laughed bitterly, worry stirring in her chest.

Last edited by Red Riding Hood on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:43 pm

"You were angry, and you fell off a building, I guess," Chase explained. "It was my fault. I was angry, and I got you angry." He shook his head remorsefully. "Don't move," he suggested when she twitched a little on the bed, her face contorting in pain as she did so. "God, Mia, you fell off of a roof. Just...sit still for once in your life." He cracked a grin. Looking over at the nurse, he asked, "That pain medication? Do you think she can get it?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Mia lightly bit her lip as she looked down at her arms, which lay uselessly by her sides in constant pain. She didn't even want to try and move her legs again, they hurt enough laying still.

But Pain Medication always scared her a little... Always gave her the shivers.
She blinked a weak lethargia out of her mind.
"But, I'll be out of here in a few hours, won't I?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
"There's nothing wrong... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 am

Chase looked at the nurse for answers. She bit her lip, and answered gently, "Well, you won't be back on the roofs for a while. You broke one of your arms and shattered the tibia in your right leg." She consulted a chart, glanced at Chase, and then continued, "Your leg will be in a cast for quite a while - regular checkups - and your arm will be set for six weeks." She looked back and forth from Chase to Mia, and then muttered, "Excuse me," as she scurried out of the room to find a doctor.

Chase exhaled, partly in disbelief, and partly because it could've been worse, much worse. "You're pretty stupid, you know?" he asked, more in relieved jest than frustration.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 am

Mia briefly felt the life drain right out of her.
No rooftops.
No wall tricks.
No running.

Her Freerunning was all she really had for herself. The thought of being immobile -to her standards- made her sick to her stomach.
She swallowed, looking back down to her arms, laying limply by her sides.
The skin looked clean, unblemished. They didn't look broken, apart from the casts.
She didn't want to try moving them again, though.

"But... Hmmm..."
Mia mumbled, insecure. She didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:00 am

Chase frowned at the stricken look on her face. "Mia, it's okay," he said, frowning. "A couple of weeks, and you'll be right back up there, risking life and limb again. You'll be okay." He paused, looking at her casts, and back at her face. "Are you okay?" He didn't know what it was like to have everything that mattered taken away from you, but, for a few hours not so long before that, he thought he did.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 am

Mia felt her heart shiver in her chest, unable to find strength she always relied on.
Six weeks was an awfully long time for her to go without the solace of the rooftops, and an eternity without running at all.
How would she even get along? She wouldn't be able to do anything, not even feed herself. She was at the biggest loss she'd ever faced; it felt like a giant empty void opening before her.

"I... I don't know what to do..." She admitted, severely disheartened. Her voice wavered as she supressed tears.
It was hard for Mia to say that. It was harder for her to believe it.

At least she hadn't lost everything.
At least she still had Chase, who, despite everything she'd said, was still by her side, only making her cherish his prescence more.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am

Chase frowned. "You'll come stay with me for a while, for one thing," he announced like it was obvious. And it was; she certainly couldn't stay by herself! She would nearly be in a full body cast. "There's a spare room in the house behind my store. You'll stay there." He folded his hands in his lap. "You'll just have to wait until your bones knit to get back on the roofs, I guess." He watched expressions, as mixed and confused as he felt, flash across her face before conforming to a grimace of pain, both physical and mental.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 am

Mia, on one hand, felt terrible for even having to burden Chase with something like this. But on the other, she was so, so relieved that he was even there for her. Even thought she hadn't expected him to be there, she didn't know what she'd do if he hadn't been sitting there when she woke up.

"I guess you're stuck with me, huh?" She laughed quietly, trying to find the right words, trying to find an apology amongst the blurry lethargia scrawled through her mind.
"I'm sorry this is happening..." She sighed, trying desperately to keep herself still. Looking up at Chase, she tried to see something, anything in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 am

"It's not a problem." He liked taking care of people, actually. If needles didn't make him queasy, he would likely have opted to be a doctor instead of a small business owner. "And shut up, you know as well as I do that this whole thing was my fault." He ducked his head, embarrassed and ashamed. Black hair hung over his eyes. "I'm really sorry for starting that fight. It was stupid. You wouldn't have gone out and fallen in the first place if I hadn't made you go."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:57 am

Mia eved back on the fight. All she could remember was storming out and hissing something awful, and then there was just more emptiness in her memory.
"I can't remember what happened..." She bit her lip, "But I said awful things.
And I'm really sorry... Whatever I said, I didn't mean it." She frowned, trying desperately to find in her memory what took place.

It was difficult, blinking back a sleepy lethargy every few seconds or so.
But she couldn't believe what she had said to dear Chase. Even though she didn't know what she said, she knew she wouldn't be able to believe it when she did.
Just then, she started to dawn upon how close Chase had gotten. He was her best friend by now, a great friend that only came around once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!   [Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Blue Heart Event- Mia & Chase] Hate!
Page 1 of 1