Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] Badge

Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Hastily Gabriel grabed a towel for Adamaris to use to cover up the blood from her mouth. He didn't like this situation at all, she was coughing up bloody sputum and she looked a whole lot paler than when he first saw her. She said she was fine, but he convinced her to come here anyways. How could she let herself sit there in pain and say she's fine? It was probably one of the things he hated the most. He knew she had a good reason, so no one would worry, but it worried him more that she did things like this. "Here," he said handing her the towel, "use this to cover your mouth for now."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Adamaris obediently took the towel, the white fibers turning a pinkish red as he blood oozed into it. "Let's be frank...." she said, coughing up more blood into the towel. "How much more blood can I lose without dying?" she asks, gripping the towel ferociously, the red coloring spewing towards the edges of it. She could only hope for a blood transfusion, otherwise, she'd die. Painfully. She scrunched the back of her hair together, her face looked slightly flushed and irritated from the immediate reaction to the poisonous toadstool.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"For someone your size I think it'd be fatal if you lost around 2200mL of blood," he said raiding through a little fridge for the antidote. He searched in the back for it, since often people wouldn't eat the posionus toadstool. "If my estimate is correct the most you've lost is around 200mLs, but even that amount is probably making you feel dizzy right now." A medicine in a green vial was what he was looking for so he immediatly got out a cup and poured the right amount of liquid into it and handed it to Adamaris. "Here," he said. After she drank it he was thinking of having her stay overnight just in case. Even if it wasn't fatal 200mLs was a considerble amount of blood to lose for anyone, to be safe he might give her a blood transfusion or at the very least an IV.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Awards : Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Adamaris sighs and drinks the antidote, it tickled her throat, as the blood seeped out. "This won't fix the tears in my digestive system though, will it?" she asks, sighing once more. "By the way Gabriel, thanks for troubling yourself like this... I'm sorry my.... condition is so much work," Adamaris looked slightly crestfallen, and upset, she knew she was an incredible amount of trouble. But still. At least Incendia seemed to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"You won't have tears in your digestive system," pointed out Gabriel to Adamaris. Toadstool was indeed a poision, but it didn't work like that. What it did do was attack the smooth muscle tissue, sometime causing muscle damage to organs. Severe damage took awhile to aquire though, and Gabriel estmimated that there was minor damage to Adamaris's lungs and other organs causing her to cough up blood. "Don't apologized," Gabriel said deciding to make Adamaris stay overnight. "One, it's my job and two, you probably will not like the fact that I'm going to make you stay here overnight."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Adamaris looked a bit disappointed. "I have no problem staying overnight, I mean, I highly doubt I'm taking this IV home with me," she chuckled. "Besides, all I'll need is some tea, and I'll probably sleep until you and the rest of the staff get back," she looks around the quaint little room- In all the doctor's offices she'd been in, one thing was certain- They all had computers and cabinets, and this one didn't seem to be an exception. She laid back in a sort of comfort, and eyed the IV once more, the flashback of her parents trying to make staying in the hospital, bundled up in all that equipment with those tests running, kind of fun.

"Name your 'Crane'," her mother told her, talking about the IV. She had named it Scarlet, due to the blood in the bag, and her not realizing at the time what it was.

"Scarlet," Adamaris chuckled, returning back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:22 pm

It seemed liked Adamaris was dissapointed, but she didn't say she was. Patients often did this to him, lie about their feelings of staying overnight. Typically women patients did so the most. Part of him wished that they'd be more honest with him, that Adamaris wouldn't be afraid to tell him what she was really thinking. He fixed them some instant tea, and brought the steaming cups back to the room. Gabriel heard Adamaris mutter something softly, a name actually. "Scarlet?" he asked perking up an eyebrow. "Who's Scarlet?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

"Scarlet.... Eheh, she was an IV bag. My parents told me to name the "Crane"; so I named it after the color of blood," Laughing slightly, Adamaris took the tea gratefully, and sipped on it. Tea made everything better in her mind. "When you get up early tomorrow, I'll unlock the door for you, so you don't have to fumble around with your keys," she chuckled, taking another sip of tea. She stared at the window, wanting to be back outside- She should of fought Incendia harder. Oh well.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]   Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to show for. [Blue Heart Event - Gabriel and Adamaris]
Page 1 of 1