Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

[Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity Empty
PostSubject: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Run, run run...

Mia had nothing else on her mind as she charged across the rooftops, leaping from one to another as she steadily gained speed.
There was no wind to force her back; just a soft breeze urging her forward as she ran.
It wasn't just an activity, it was a way of life. Seeing the flow, seeing the world another way as she ran, not through it, but with it.

With a quiet grunt, she jumped up onto a ledge, riding the momentum upwards and onwards.
The breath was slowly running from her lungs, but she couldn't stop to catch it, not yet.

The edge, the edge.

The trail of rooftops came to an abrupt halt; and Mia impulsively leapt off.
Ready... Roll.

Mia rolled safely the minute she touched the ground; feeling the air knocked completely out of her lungs. Her landing was a little hard; but it would do.
Laughing as she stood, Mia quickly inspected herself for bruises as she caught her breath.

Last edited by Red Riding Hood on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Chase jumped back in surprise as the girl landed in front of him. "Whoa!" He exclaimed, putting his hands up. He looked at the sky in disbelief, as if the sky had deposited the sweaty-faced, grinning girl in front of him. Instead, it appeared as if she had jumped off of a nearby rooftop. "Are you okay?" he breathed, reaching out to help the girl. "What were you doing on the roof? I-" He certainly hadn't been expecting this when he embarked on an impromptu journey to Sunny Island earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Mia, still giggling just a little, turned to face the man she had apparently -unfortunately- not seen in her wild trip down from the rooftops.
"Hey there!" She greeted, a broad smile on her face. "I'm perfectly fine!"

Mia put her hands on her hips, looking up to the rooftops she had previously been darting over.
"Well, I'm not sure why I was up there. Felt like it, I suppose." She grinned, dusting off a little dirt from her top.

Really, Mia didn't have a clue as to why she had gotten up there. Just a little habit she had, maybe.
Just me being wierd, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Chase blinked once, then again. "You...felt like being on a roof...and then jumping off," he repeated slowly, trying to comprehend this. "Hmm. Well. It was an interesting way to get someone's attention, I suppose." He smiled, and extended the hand that he had used to help her up. "I'm Chase," he said. "I wouldn't worry about it too much, either. People are kind of strange around here." He blanched, and quickly backpedaled, "That's not to say that you're strange, or anything. I just..." his voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Watching with amusement, Mia chuckled mentally to herself.
This looks like fun.

"Oh, I'm so hurt!" She started, pulling a dramatic face, "How awful."
Mia couldn't hold the tragic drama for very long before she fell back into a laugh.
"Hah hah, I wouldn't worry, I'm a little out of the ordinary, I know."

Mia shook Chase's hand with another innocent grin, and an impish giggle.
"Nice to meet you, Chase. I'm Mia."

Mia wiped a thin layer of sweat from her forehead, placing her hands back on her hips again.
"Sorry if I scared you before, I have a habit of dropping out of nowhere."
Scares people silly, though. Mia murmured, inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Chase visibly relaxed. After two brief exchanges, he felt like he had a pretty good grip on the girl's personality- but you could never be too careful, especially with strangers. "Nah, I'm kind of used to things falling out of nowhere right in front of me. I own my own store." He smiled and leaned against the building that Mia had jumped off of. "It's nice to meet you, too, Mia." The girl certainly seemed interesting enough...just the sort of person that you wanted to keep around on boring winter days. "So, did you get a good view of the town up there on the roof, or do you want a quick tour? I'm not from here, myself, but I've visited often enough to know my way around."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:25 pm

"Hmm? You own your own store, eh?" Mia asked curiously, lightly sweeping her hair into place with her hand.
Must pay a visit sometime.

"Well, to be totally honest Chase, I didn't see anything. Couldn't see anything, too busy running." She shrugged innocently.
"So, If you would do the honours and give me the grand tour of the town," Mia paused for drama.
"I would love to get to know you better." She finished, grinning again.

Chase seemed like fun, like a good friend. Something about him peaked her curiousity, though she couldn't quite tell what.
Well, she had time to find out, right?
With a mischievous smile on her face, she giggled quietly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Chase flippantly brushed a black strand of hair out of his eyes, then cast his gaze at the girl. Her hair was nearly the same hue as his, and she was as small build. She was, in a word, cute, though he took it she was the kind of girl who would punch anyone who ever dared to say something of the sort.

He began to walk in the general direction of the beach, taking careful steps around the slivers of unpaved cracks in the otherwise smooth pathway. He kicked a loose pebble, and looked over his shoulder to make sure the girl was following. "It's pretty windy today," he called out. "The waves will be impressive. Though swimming is impossible in this weather. Maybe next summer. The beach is always a nice sight, though."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Mia squinted through the wind; giggling as she pushed her own windswept hair out of her eyes.
It certainly was windy; and she could just see the tips of the waves from where she stood, rolling up and over the shoreline.

There was never much time for swimming in her life; thus resulting in Mia being a poor swimmer. She liked wading around at the beach when she could, but she was sure she'd drown if she went out too far.
But wading was fun anway. Safe.

"What a pretty beach!" Mia mused with a giggle, stumbling about on her very tip-toes to see the golden-white sands.
Both her and Chase were being battered by the wind; hair whipping around by the gusts.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Chase cast a sideways glance at the girl; she looked a tiny bit disconcerted at the sight of water. Maybe she can't swim. He blinked, and then smiled quickly. "Tons of time before swimming season," he repeated. "I'm out of shape, anyways." He patted his - rather flat - stomach with overlapped hands, and grinned. He kicked a bit of sand, chilled to the point of grainy snow, at the girl. "You're it."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Mia twirled around to face Chase as the cold sand sprayed against her shins.
"Hey!" She called, with a giggle and a grin; bending down and gathering a small lump of cold sand, and tossing it back to Chase.
Evidently, she wasn't too good a shot, and the sand sailed past his arm.

"I'm gonna get you!" Mia laughed, gathering another sandy-snowy ball; ready to lob it back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Chase laughed teasingly, provokingly. "Ha. Doubt it. You can't even throw straight." He bent down, and, putting his hands on his knees, went in for the kill: "You throw like a girl." Immediately, he turned around, but not before seeing the girl form another snowball in her hand. She was quick; in the blink of an eye, a perfect sand-snow-thing was there. "Oh, shoot!" he exclaimed, running quickly. There was a large rock on the beach, and his legs pumped towards it, screaming for sanctuary. Though why he was running from a girl who was likely ten times faster than him, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Mia didn't even bother taking a moment to aim; simply summing up all her strength and hurling the snow-sand ball at Chase.
It went sailing far above him, much to her dismay.

"Ahhh!" She laughed; starting in pursuit of Chase. "I'm gonna catch you!"
As she reached the rock Chase had snuck behind; she dove into a roll, scooping up sand and snow in her hands (And hair, and clothes).
Apparently; rolling in sand isn't the best idea, but she persisted.

Mia lobbed a petite ball of sand-snow at Chase; just crossing her fingers and hoping it hit.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm

As the sand/snowball flew over his head, Chase crowed triumphantly, "Ha! You missed!" He turned around to gloat, just in time to see the petite, raven-haired girl looming over him atop the large boulder. Her swift fingers had already gathered another lump of mushy, grainy stuff, and molded it into a sphere. As she hurled it at him, he briefly noted the dusting of the powdery substance covering her body. And then he got smacked in the chest.

"Oof," he grunted, falling hard on the sand. His air escaped him in a rush, and he lamely laid on the dusty ground for a moment, stunned. "Okay, okay, I take it back. You don't throw like a girl," he said slowly, sitting back up. "Man, you've got a great arm. Ever consider softball?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am

Mia took a moment to breathe before hopping down onto the sand again; attempting to brush off the coating of sand she had gained during her clumsy roll. She plunked herself on to ground in front of Chase; wiping sand from her face with a cheesy grin.

"Why thankyou, kind gentleman." She giggled "But that was beginners luck."
The wind still beat against them both. Now that she thought about it, Mia was quite cold.
Brrrr...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 am

Chase smirked. "Yeah, I knew it was a lucky shot," he teased, throwing tiny bits of sand at the girl. He looked at her just as she shivered, and he frowned in response. "Are you cold?" he asked, pulling a jacket out of his bag. Tossing it over to her, he added, "Put that on. It's a pretty decent windbreaker." He scooted over on the sand until he was leaning against the wind-chilled boulder, pressing his shoulderblades against the granite.

"So, where are you from, Mia?" he asked. "And does everyone from your hometown run on rooftops, or are you just a special case?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 am

Mia gratefully took the Jacket and draped it over her shoulders; feeling the immediate change. It surprised her a little, how warm it was.
"Thankyou!" She giggled, momentarily dipping her head in gratitude.

"I'm a city girl. Lots of buildings to climb there." Mia grinned; brushing windswept hair from her face. "Not many people to climb with, though."
"What about you?" She added curiously, shooting an innocent look at Chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity   [Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity Empty

Back to top Go down

[Grey Heart Event- Chase and Mia] Gravity
Page 1 of 1