Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

[Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life   [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 pm

"Actually, i have a fever...." Kazu said climbing down from the tree carefully. "But it's nothing new to me, i'm kind of prone to getting sick." Kazu said smiling sheepishly. "But I have to work, so i normally just take some medicine and move on." "Today it seemed worse though....it could be because of that." "Ya, that's probably it, so as long as i don't think of that again. i should be fine!" "Ah! I'm sorry for the trouble again!" Kazu said formally bowing. "I mean, there's no way you could've known, right!" 'yes yes, completely my fault!' Kazu closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life   [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Chase frowned, helping her down the last few feet from the tree. When she was on the ground, he pressed his hand up against her forehead and whistled lowly. "Wow, you weren't kidding. You're burning up." He pulled his hand away and cocked his head. "Why did you come out here if you were sick? You should've stayed in bed." He sighed and, motioning for her to walk ahead of him, said, "Well, let's get you home."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life   [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Kazu nodded and followed Chase. "Actually, i came out here because i wanted to see chase!" "i remembered this morning while feeding the animals.' "But when i got here, i was so distracted by nature's beauty, i got totally distracted!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life   [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Chase laughed sheepishly. "Honestly, I totally forgot about our little rendezvous," he confessed, embarrassed. "I just had a feeling that I should come out here today." Punching her very, very lightly on the shoulder, he joked, "Guess it's a good thing for you that I tend to follow my gut instinct, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life   [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yes!" kazu laughed back. "I had lost of fun today!" "ah! and about what happend back there......you don't need to worry, i just got a really bad headache!" "I'll be ok! I promise!" Kazu put an arm on her muscle. "no fever can keep me down!" Of course, it was a lie. But if he knew, he'd only pity me, like they all did. I don't need...to burden him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life   [Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Blue Heart Event- Chase/Kazu] Simple Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2