Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black heart event-Midnight stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Black heart event-Midnight stroll Afsangelaward-4

Black heart event-Midnight stroll Empty
PostSubject: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Kazumi strolled down the beach with a tan shawl on and a long white dress. Her hair was pulled up into a small pony tail and a flower was weaved in her hair. It was around 9:00 at night and the beach was vagent. Thousands of star streched over the ocean and reflected off the water. "So pretty." she mumbled to herself. 'It's a shame no one else is here to see it...."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Black heart event-Midnight stroll Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Wess slowly strolls down the beach in a large wool sweat shirt and wool lined blue jeans. He notices Kazumi. "Haiya Kazu," he says, sitting beside her. "What brings you out at this hour?" he asks, not sure why he was here himself. Gazing up at the stars, he murmurs, "It's a beautiful night tonight,"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 am

"AH! hello." "Wess, right?" Kazumi say down next to him. "Yes, it's a very pretty night tonight." "I guess that's why I am out here." "Sorry, we didn't get to formally meet before, i ran away before you could say hi." Kazu's eyes searched the sky. "Man, i suck at finding constilations."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Wess laughs, he was an avid reader, an astronomy books were one of the things he read about most. He points to the sky, tracing stars. "Alright Kazu, right there is the Big Dipper, and right over there is Ryan's Belt," she says, pointing rapidly and naming of more constellations.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Kazu followed to where Wess was pointing. A wide smile crossed over her face. "There are so many!" she mused. "How can you tell?" "I would have been staring at the sky for hours until i got a headache from straining my eyes!" Kazumi laughed. After a moment of silence, Kauzmi spoke again. "Stars and flowers." "They're like people."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Kazu followed to where Wess was pointing. A wide smile crossed over her face. "There are so many!" she mused. "How can you tell?" "I would have been staring at the sky for hours until i got a headache from straining my eyes!" Kazumi laughed. After a moment of silence, Kauzmi spoke again. "Stars and flowers." "They're like people."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm

"I read a lot, I guess," Wess laughed, not finding his TV of any use. "Hmm, in a way I guess they are," she says, having to think metaphorically instead of logically to figure this one out. He looks at the moon's reflection on the ocean, the salty water spraying on his face. "Night feels like a different world sometimes," he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Kazumi nodded. "It's so mystyfying, yet gives a certian comfort the sun cannot." 'It assures that a new day is coming and another chance will be born with that new day-" Kauzmi turne beat red. "Omigoodness did i relaly just saying somethinglike that was that to werid I am soo sorry i don't know what came over me I am so embarresed!" "Ah! i'm babbling again, arn't I? Sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Wess laughs again. "Nah, it sounded a bit poetic," he says smiling. He lays down and looks up at the stars. He sighs. "Such a peaceful night,"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Kauzmi hugged her knees to her chest. She had been feling rather unhappy latley. "Hey...can i talk to you about something...?" Kauzmi asked. "I did something terrible and....i can't seem to get it off my chest." "I seriously don't know what's wrong with me....i feel like a complete idiot...."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Wess continues to rest on his back. "Sure Kazu, what is it?" he asks, hoping she was okay. High tide was almost upon them. He turns his head to look at Kazu.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm

"The day when i ran awya from you...I was sick with mono." "I didn't want to stay in the hospitle so Chase was kind enough to take me into his home." "And i snuck out." 'Chase caught me and we had a fight, i said some selfish, terible things and ran off." "Chase found me later, only i was in worse coniditon, and he carried me all the way to the hospitle." "No matter how many times i'd aplogize to him, i never felt like it was enough." "I kept thinking; does he hate me now? Will he speak to me? will he ever forgive me?" "i was so scared." "I betrayed him and i think i ruined our friendship." Kauzmi's eyes watered up and some tears fell down her face. "i guess that's why i'm out here tonight." "I'm trying to escape it all but it just keeps folllowing me anywhere and everywhere i go."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Wess thinks a minute and replies thoughtfully. "Sneaking out was your choice, it wasn't right for him to make you stay there," He pauses a moment. "You always could ask if everything was okay between you two," he says. He sits up and aims to wipe the tears from her face. "C'mon, cheer up,"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Kauzmi turned her head and looked at the ground. She mashed her lips together to keep any more tears from coming out. Kauzmi stood up and rubbed her face. "I should probably get going." "It's late and i need to wake up early tomarrow so.....thanks.' Kauzmi gave a small wave, turned on her heels, and walked in the direction of her home.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Wess nods, slowly rising to his feet. He runs to catch up with her. "Want me to walk you home?" he asks as a kind gesture. He continues to keep up with the pace of the girl.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Kazu looked over at wess, smiled, and nodded. "If you insist." She said with a sigh. "Thank you." Kauzmi looked up at the stars again, mentally counting them to keep or mind on track. She started making shapes of herown as she walked. "It was really nice talking with you, Wess." Kazumi said as they approched her home.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Wess smiles at her. "Like wise," he says smiling. He aims to give her a hug, before walking towards his own house. He walks slowly, glancing at the midnight world about him. He watched people hurry home from Mineral Town as he passed them. Continuing on slowly, he heard the midnight animals scurrying around him, and an owl hooting. He makes his way home, looking around his yard before entering his household. He slipped on his pajamas and checked to see Chris was asleep, then slipped into his bed and fell into slumber.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Kazu slightly blushed at the sudden hug and watched as he walked off. She have a silent wave and tunred back into her house. She slipped on her night gown, climbed into bed, and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black heart event-Midnight stroll   Black heart event-Midnight stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Black heart event-Midnight stroll
Page 1 of 1