Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] Badge

A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] Empty
PostSubject: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 am

Being a doctor was supposedly an amazing feat, but Gabriel didn't feel this way about it himself. It was what he was expected to do and it became a part of his daily life. Nothing more, nothing less. To him it was a way to pay the bills. He was an unusual one to be a doctor--he had passion for it and its what he did best. The only thing was that it was all he really knew to do.

In his cozy office he was looking over a file of a patient coming in soon, partically. He was also playing another game of solitare on his computer. "Hears deceased sister's voice in head," he mummbled half-interested. A friend of hers must have made her come since it said that in the comment area. Normally he wouldn't show any interest in a case untill the patient arrived, but she'd be here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re:A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am

"Turn back, there's no need for a cure. Your gonna die anyways," One voice said. Genna was silent but had a face like she had seen a ghost. She opened the entranced door to the medical office and look at her friend terrified. The voices kept talking and yelling, she couldn't stand it. "Oh goddess," She mumbled holding her head. She needed to drown the voices out with loud music or something. She didn't know if she had to wait or knock on the door to the exam room. She looked at her friend with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Wess walks in, close by Genna. He noticed her voice complain, and she ended up holding her head. "Genna, you alright?" Wess asks, holding her hand, he walks straight into the doctor's office, and didn't bother to apologize for intruding, something he would normally do. "This is Genna," he says, anxiety mixed in his voice, his eyes slightly darkened and scared. "She's the one who's been hearing the voices, can you help her?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Wess, who was concerned as ever, asked if she was alright. "These voices are just killing me," Genna complained. Right before she knew it, her friend was leading her to the doctor's office and opened the door for her. She didn't want to enter till she got the doctor's permission. She smiled embarrassed trying to act like she didn't interupt anything. Oh well, Her friend was being nice.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 am

As Cunningham was going through the file someone walked directly into his room and asked for his help. "You're five minutes early," he said clipping the papers to a clipboard and getting up from his swivel chair. There was concern in the man's hazel eyes--the patient must have been his friend. Another person was alway a complicated addition to any exam, but neither less he walked out of his office. "Why don't you two come into this room?" he suggested as he pointed to a room with the words EXAM RM 3 on the door. Inside there were for nice leather chairs, a small table, a desk, and a window that showed the changing leaves trees. More importantly it was calmer compared to other examing areas to people with psychological issues and was neater than his office.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 am

Genna was early, better than late. The doctor suggested a room that said EXAM RM 3. She turned her head to her friend with a scared look. But she decided to go in anyways, nothing bad was in that room, It was a doctors office! what could be bad in this office? She cautiously opened the door and made herself sit down. She hadn't spoken until she got in the room. She was usually a talkative person, now she wasn't. The fiddled with her thumbs as she waited and explain her syptoms. There was physical pain, yet.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:38 am

The girl remained quiet. She simply got up from her seat in the waiting area and proceeded into the exam room. It was like part of her wanted to talk, but part of her wanted to keep the silence and was scared. The first thing that had to happen was that she had to be able to talk comfortable to him. "Hey Genna," he said looking at the window thinking of a way to break the icy atmosphere that seemed to surround the girl. "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:43 am

The doctor soon came in the Exam room and greeted her, "H-h-hello D-d-doctor" Genna tried to say. Part of made her not to talk, but she really wanted to talk about her syptoms so he could find out what's going on. She couldn't lie in a doctor's office. "I-I'm f-fine physically b-b-but as y-y-you h-heard t-there's a v-voice b-but t-there's m-more," She tried to explain. It was like she was shivering but the air was warm inside the room for her. The voices were screaming at her, she wanted to scream herself but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:53 am

Without a doubt the girl was scared and this concerned Gabriel. He could get awnsers from her, but it would be more difficult if she was all worked up. He needed her to be calm, so maybe if she had something to drink would help her. "Want some tea or something?" he offered the girl. Tea was a common calmer to most people, plus it was good for people too. It didn't take long to brew up a pot also. "Same with you, umm...?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Wess had followed Genna eagerly, and had positioned himself in a comfortable chair, and was asked if he wanted tea, but the man had yet to know his name. "Wess," he says bluntly, a bit nervous for the sake of Genna, who looked befuddled and scared. Wess held Genna's hand tightly, worrying about her dearly, this was important, and this man was going to help Genna, something he couldn't do, he was no doctor.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:17 pm

She felt the warmth of her friend's hand but she felt scared still. The mood swings were not changing her moods. It was like her voice was shivering. She looked around the room with her head and nothing looked scary at all. "Just calm down, Genna" She said to herself. She took a deep breath trying to calm her self down. The doctor was going to help her and so was her friend if she did anything crazy while the doctor was gone looking up a diagnosis.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 am

The girl was still looking around the room as if she didn't hear Gabriel at all. Her nerves must had been getting to her badly and he was doubting she was ready for the appointment at all. He decided to brew some tea though and handed each of them a cup filled with the warm liquid. "If you aren't ready yet," he said to the girl, "we don't have to do this right now. It's completely up to you."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 am

"N-n-no! It's j-just t-the m-m-ood s-swings I'm h-having!," Genna explained. Curse these mood swings they aren't helping at the moment. Well that was one syptom that she told. well the only two syptoms she had were voices and mood swings. But she couldn't handle it, she didn't want another threatining syptom. She took a sip of the tea and instantly she started feeling a bit calm. "Doctor, I really want to know what's going on with me, Plus this tea is good," Genna said feeling calm.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

"Her other symptom is she hears voices. She hears many, but it's mainly her dead sister, Katherine, right Genna?" Wess asks, a concerned look on his face, wondering whether or not she'd be okay. She had to be, Genna wouldn't be put in an asylum, would she? Genna wasn't insane.... And if that was the case, Wess could easily pretend he was crazy. They'd be together then, wouldn't they? WOULDN'T THEY?!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 am

"The strange reason is, I can't hear my sister anymore. Just random voices threatning me and i just want the to stop," Genna continued to explain and answering Wess's question. That's really what she had to say. But she kept thinking on what she was forgeting. Oh what is it. "Oh! I wasn't trying to hide this or anything but i did have surgery about a year or two ago for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome," She explained. Now she felt she told everything.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:54 am

Now they were getting somewhere. Once he brought up the suggestion of her coming another time she blurted out some of her symptoms then and there. Her friend even helped a bit, but she corrected him on them. For him to know them too, he must be dating her or something. Threatening voices, mood swings, and CFS sugery. They all pointed to a mis-diagnosis in his opinion or a mistake in a perscription when she had the sugery. "What did your surgeon percribe to you when you had CFS?" he questioned as he wrote down the information quickly on a pad of paper.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am

"Just some pain medication until recovery from the surgery," Her mind was a bit blury about the surgery but she did remember getting a medication. She couldn't really remember all of it but the most important thing was that she had surgery and got a medication. She didn't think she forgot anything. She brought out the important details and that was pretty much it. "That's pretty much it," Genna added.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 am

"You can't be exact?" he asked hoping that she might know more about it. It'd make his job so much easier and accurate. By the looks of it he was going to have to dig deeper and ask questions she might have to take a moment or two to think about. "Hmmm..." he said thinking of what exactly to ask next. "Hey how long did you take the medicine and can you tell me anything more about it? The color, shape, et cetera?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 am

The doctor seemed trouble and wanted more answers. She tried to think deeper and see what she could find.

"I took the medication for about two to three weeks, Surpisingly i recovered much faster than I thought. But isn't that normal to recover from surgery for 2-3 weeks? After all it was my first surgery. Well the bottle of the medication was bright orange and a small cylinder shape. The pills were sort of wide but short. About thumbnail size in width. I can't remember of the color of the pill and the name of the pill," Genna explained.

She was suprised herself that she knew more than she thought. Hopefully this would help the doctor find out something. "Oh and Doctor..." She began. "Well, The voices have been so threatning lately...I've been getting..." She took a deep breath, she was scared to tell it in front of her friend's face also but she had to say it, "Suicidal thoughts, I can't stand it. I just want them to go away!" Genna said with a scared look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 am

Gabriel's job was just made more difficult sense Genna couldn't remember the medication. The best thing he could do is look at her file and see how far back it dated, also he could track down the doctor. For now he had to deal with whatever information Genna would give him though. The recovery time was fast, a little too fast for Gabriel's likings. Surgery on the brain was a trick process and often took months to heal, something had to be wrong for her to not need medication after two to three weeks. Genna was clearly in a fragile state of mind, anything could set her off. Especially now that she mentioned she was suicidal. "I take it you hear the voices quite frequently, maybe even now of all times," he said thinking aloud. "The best way to release some of the pressure you're feeling is to say what you are thinking aloud and let the voices out. Can you do that? I won't push you to do so now if you aren't up to it though."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Genna nodded. This doctor was going to help her find the diagnosis and possibly find a cure or treatment. One thing she didn't want to do was surgery. The doctor asked to say what she's thinking and let the voices out. She nodded again. She heard them quite frequently. She didn't even know how he got these voices. First it was her sister then over twenty people she didn't know popped up in her brain. These voices were controlling her moods, her life, and even scared the heck out of her friend. "Ssstooppp," Genna groaned. The voices were yelling and shouting at her. "T-these v-v-oices....They're threatning me even more now. P-please doctor. H-help m-me," She said shaking. She was scared, the voices just controlled her body and she didn't like it. She wished she just had a cold instead of these voices. Then her friend would be less concerned and she could pick up cold medicene. But in this case, she knew cold medicene wouldn't help. She started breathing rapidly, she was trying to give signs to the doctor and give him ideas f what possibly the vices are saying. She just held her head trying to drown the voices out.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 am

Wess looked confused, simply, and utterly confused. "Genna..." Wess murmurs, turning to look at his friend. "Pick a voice. Actually, pick the loudest voice. Repeat aloud what it says," Wess looks thoughtful for a moment and then adds in a, "Please," Wess stayed looking at Genna for several confused minutes. An image of the Harvest Goddess came into his head, and another idea popped into his head. He looks at the doctor seriously. "Could she be cursed?" he asks lamely, his brain racing far ahead of his body.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 am

Now Genna started to shake, but was it a nervous symptom or a physical one? It was a symptom neither less, and from the way she was talking earlier it was probably a nervous one. For all he knew she could be having an agressive relapse or a tumor right now. Now her friend mentioned the idea of a curse. He didn't belive in curses, but he had seen agressive diseases like them in a sense. "No," he said shaking his head. He made a note to get a MRI of the girl's head to see if their was a tumor or a relapse. First he would listen to what she'd say though.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:50 am

Her friend told her to pick the loudest voice and repeat what it says. She couldn't think straight, she didn't know if it was a good idea or a bad idea. Her friend asked if it was a curse. Now she was really scared. She didn;t want to be haunted for the rest of her life. She chose to tell them which voice was shouting the most. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. "The voice is telling me to jump off that window, or grab the nearest sharp object," Genna said shifting her eyes to the window. She didn't see anything that was a sharp object. She couldn't control them, she wanted something to make this go away. "Doctor," She began with a worried look on her face. "Is it possible if I get surgery?" she asked. She didn't want surgery. She been through it once and she hated it deeply. Not that she didn't trust the surgeons, but she hated it. To her surgery was a scary word for her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 am

Possibly she was having Shizophrenia. Signs pointed to it and he had a feeling that this could be the case. She seemed to be showing stuporous motor signs at the moment also. The more he thought about the more he thought she had Shizophrenia. He had to rule out other problems though, the best way at the moment was an MRI of her head. "Mind if I get an MRI of you brain?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]   A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Look Into the Mind [Wess, Genna, and Gabriel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next