Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) Nextmotm

The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) Empty
PostSubject: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Adamaris arrived at the library, bright and early, deep in thought. She was going to go back and see Gabe sooner or later, she might as well give him some help. Pulling out several books on psychology and how the mind works, her brown eyes became dull after she read page after page. She finally closed on book and mutters things under her breath, like "No one cares about which parts of the brain-" Adamaris went into deep mumbling, inaudible things, as she turned to the next book.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

More and more often Gabriel had found time to go to the library. It was one of the perks of moving out to the country side that he happened to enjoy profoundly. Instead of being constantly busy he'd often head out to the library and pick up a book or two to read. On this particular trip someone caught his eye, the girl Adamaris that he helped a couple of days ago. She was looking over a psychology book and appeared quite bewildered. "Need any help?" he offered approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Adamaris shook her head, not knowing who spoke to her at first, and then jumped. "Oh, well I just was just trying to help keep my alter ego bottled up by figuring out how the human mind works, and how emotions could intertwine to form things with past events," Adamaris said, looking a bit confused and bewildered; she after all, only worked at a Greenery. She looks at Gabriel. "What brings you here?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

Gabriel chuckled softly when he heard Adamaris's awsner to his question. The girl still was confused a bit, but by the looks of it she was attempting to understand what was currently happening in her head at the moment. It probably would be easier for the girl to understand if she read an easier choice though. "Just a bit of reading," he said shrugging his shoulders and holding up a book titled 'Crime and Punishment.' Unlike Adamaris his reading was purely for fun though. "I never would imagine you to be the type of person to study neroscience," he admitted. "It's a terribly difficult subject for most."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"It might be difficult, but getting rid of Incendia and her ability to take me over when I'm mentally weakened is more important than giving up," Adamaris' normally timid and cool voice sounded fiery and more determined. Adamaris vigorously read her book, she flipped page after page, her eyes flashing interestingly ever so often. She finally closed her book. "Incendia has been created from three things inside my head: A tragic event, stress, and the human instinct to survive," Adamaris finishes her statement and looks up.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:20 am

Determination. The girl had it without a doubt. She seemed passionate and dedicated to the task, something she must had learned from using her blade. Even the way she was talking at the moment seemed full of passion and there was a spark in her eyes. He nodded as he listened to her talk about her condition herself. "Some of the most common causes of a dual personality. The brain is unable to function with all the stress and as a natural instinct to survive a new personality is made to get the body through the situation. The problem with some people is that it doesn't go away and battles the other personality if it isn't strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Adamaris looked up. "I've decided I'm not going to be the little timid girl anymore... That's the one part of Incendia that I wanted, and she used it to her advantage. I don't need her to help me get that feeling anymore," Adamaris looked even more determined. "I will destroy her, annex her and cut her down," Adamaris' voice softened. "Thank you, for the pill, by the way," Adamaris blinked and did her best not to laugh at her sudden change of speech.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Fire burned in the girl's eyes brightly. The words Adamaris said were what she intended to accomplish, no matter what by the look of it. Gabriel couldn't help but grin at her determination, she was changing due to getting the medicine and by the looks of it everything was going well. "How many times do I have to tell you," he said laughing, slightly embarrassed, "that it's just my job?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 pm

"As many as you need to, to get it through me," Adamaris says smiling, as she shuts her book and stretches, and let's a small yawn escape her mouth. She places her book on a desk; not waiting for someone to come pick it up. She looked around; only Gabriel and few books were there. It was quiet and peaceful, but it was a library. Awkward, though, now that she thought about it, Incendia hadn't been up to her old tricks lately.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Gabriel chuckled lightly, it was amazing how fast he seemed to warm up to the girl. She was his first friend here and seemed to be a pretty good one. Plus part of him besides the doctor part felt glad she was starting to recover too, he wasn't shure what just yet though. "Fine," he agreed. He knew she knew it was just his job, she was just that kind of person to be thankful though, which wasn't really a problem at all. "How long have you been reading here?" he questioned after he heard her yawn,
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 pm

"6 AM," Adamaris says, yawning, she looked out the window, he looked somewhere between bright and dark, she guessed it was around 2. "I've figured out what I want to know though," Adamaris says, her eyes looked red and tired. She rubbed them a few times and took a deep breath, and seemed to be more active. She looks around, not quite sure what to say. She was warming up to Gabriel fast though.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 am

The girl had taken up hours of reading as he suspected. She must have been studying so hard she must have not noticed the time fly by around her. That was one thing he liked about reading, how it was possible for one to break away all ties to the physical one and harbor in just a mental one for a moment. "That's awhile," he comment on her reading. Then there was the akward pause where both of them didn't know exactly what to say. "Umm.. Adamaris," he said. "Mind if I call you by Addie or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Adamaris' eye flash, but she shook her head, indicating that he could call her "Addie"; the dreaded school girl name she had received. "It's fine," she says, not wanting to hurt Gabriel's feelings. She just imagined Incendia was being ripped to pieces by a wild pack of man-eating sharks that could fly in her mind. Scooting her chair back, Adamaris stood up for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Something seemed wrong with the nickname Gabriel asked to call her by. Adamaris said it was alright, but he couldn't help but question if it really was. Her expression seemed to change when he said it afterall. "Really?" he questioned not satisfyied with her reaction. "Maybe something like Adam instead, or perhaps Miris?" he said dividing her name in two. Maybe this time her reaction would be better. "I can also just call you Adamaris."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:26 pm

"I like Adamaris," Adamaris says, smiling jokingly. She looks around the library, not quite sure what to do. "How's Saturday, for when we get rid of Incendia?" Adamaris asks, she had found out what she needed, she was ready to go. Adamaris looked thoughtful for a moment, she was ready to go home, she felt tired. She felt another presence which slowly disappeared. "Incendia..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am

By the looks of it he wasn't going to get to call her something shorter as he had hoped for, oh well, that was life though. He scratched the back of his head as he nervously chuckled, "Okay, then." Then Adamaris brought up the appointment the needed to scheduale. It was rather soon since he had given the perscription, but she was the patient and he had to take into account her desires against the matter. "Okay, what time?" he questioned while getting out a little planner and pen.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 am

"Around four?" Adamaris suggests, her voice echoing lightly around the small library. Adamaris chances a look at the clock perched on the wall and her eyes light up, she didn't know it was that late; she'd been there over 9 hours. Breathing heavily, she recalled her store. "I have to get the the greenery now!" she says, she grabs her lightly packed purse and rushes toward the door, apologizing as she went. "Sorry to inconvenience you, Gabriel!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)   The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way to Shut One's Mind (Reserved- Adamaris and Gabriel.)
Page 1 of 1