Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) Nextmotm

It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) Empty
PostSubject: It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari)   It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 am

Wess was standing at her pond. The Goddess Pond. Genna and him had confessed their feelings for each other, and he was still in slight shock. He needed someone to talk to; to vent his feelings of longing, happiness, and worry out on. Wess had came to talk to the goddess, but he didn't think that would work, the Harvest Goddess was a busy woman, and having never married, she wouldn't be much help. He needed to see Ari, or possibly Chase...
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari)   It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 am

Every now and then Ari would go to the pond, it brought back good memories to the red head. Really meeting his wife then confessing his love to her. It was really a place of wonder to him. He wandered up along the side, but he brought no wife with him--leaving her home since her belly was growing bigger by the day. He smiled at the thought. But another sight caught his eye--it was Wess. He appeared to be troubled by something and Ari pierced his brow together, "Wess? What's going on?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari)   It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Wess turns around. "Aha!" said the little voice in his mind. "Well..." Wess begins; not quite sure how to say it. He decided to be plain. "Genna told me she loved me... And I told her I loved her...." His eyes looked troubled. "Is dating like gaining one friend and losing another? Yes, it's great Genna and I love each other... But something tells me she won't be the same," Wess felt like a philosopher... Teacher.... Confused person thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari)   It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari) Empty

Back to top Go down

It Really Happened? (BF Event, Wess and Ari)
Page 1 of 1