Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden RP IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 Nextmotm

Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Tesu nodded. Gripping onto Itsuki's sleeve, she followed him, her movements making very little, to no sound at all. "I've got a plan," she whispers. "Get Sachiko, and get to higher ground," As the mist begins to faze out, she began to see the shadows intent on battling Sachiko. "I'll stay here to build chakra for the Jutsu. This should keep the enemies at bay, or incapacitate them," she says. Thrusting her hands together, she was forced to tap into her reserves, due to the large amount of chakra she gathered earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm

It was a weird feeling, having Tesu grab on to him. Although they were on a mission Itsuki couldn't help but be slightly embarrased. Her whispering was quiet, so unlike her normal behavior. Only if she'd act like this all the time, then she'd probably have a boyfriend. Normally she was too indimidating for guys, so no one ever really liked her in town. "Got it," he said releasing his jutsu making his vision blurry compared to what it once was. This stung his eyes slightly and he winced. He dashed out ahead heading towards Sachiko. He hid right behind her waiting for the opprotunity to drag her away. If she didn't listen to him he might have to use his tranquilizer arrows. Hopefully it wouldn't get to that point.

"Sachiko," he whispered so only she could hear. "Get to higher ground, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Tesu's whole body began to glow blue with chakra; noting that her teammates were safe, she began to use the jutsu. Pulling back her fist, she slammed it into the ground, making a rather large crater. The force of the chakra enhanced impact was so large, the Earth thrust out of the ground, small boulders flying upwards. Using them to leap up high into the sky, she jumped up into the air for the final time, and make a large variety of hand signs. "Earth Style: Terra Barrier!" she shouts, the rocks flying around the enemies, encasing them in a barrier. Soaring downwards, she pulled something from her ninja jacket. She slapped it down on the back of the barrier, and jumped to the front, and placed her hands on it, withdrawing her enemies' chakra.

"Capture Complete," she says, regaining some of the chakra she used during the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"Good job Tesu," Itsuki said returning to his team mate's side once again. The barrier seemed inescapeable--it was perfect. Even if they could tell the weak points it'd take them a long time to get out and they could be long gone by then. He searched through his pack on his right leg and grabbed a little sac of vitamins, or so it seemed. "Here," he said tossing the sac to Tesu. "Eat one, it'll help regain some of your chakra. "
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Tesu nodded, and took the pills, and plopped about three in her mouth. Placing her foot on the barrier to keep it stabilized with chakra, she created Shadow Clones, and tossed them some seals. Taking one by herself, she slapped it on the north side, while her clones did it on the east and west sides. Now every side was covered with a seal. Finally taking out a blank piece of paper, she bit her finger and signed a blood kanji on it, placing it on the top of the barrier. All the surrounding chakra rushed out, and entered Tesu's body, she absorbed it rather well, and when it stopped entering her body, she staggered forward.

"Those seals, they absorb chakra from the inner walls. The only way to stop them is to rip them off from the outside; or destroy the containment. The seal I created with my blood was to drain all of their chakra at once, or what little they had left. The seal isn't that advanced, though, thus I couldn't thief their elemental styles. But I decided not to drain as much chakra as I could, just enough to keep them barely alive. The reason I decided to keep them alive was...." Tesu's hand grew blue with chakra again, as she punched her jutsu enough to where it crumbled. Making several more Shadow Clones, she stepped towards the bodies, along with her clones.

Every copy and the original placed one of their hands on the barely alive Cloud and Rock Ninja. "I needed them for interrogation," All the clones closed their eyes as they spiritually entered the body, though their body still remained conscious. "This war is fairly recent. Thus I don't need a huge host to figure out their memories," Several minutes passed, and her and her clones pulled their hands away, all shaking their heads.

"There was no information.... Apart from the fact that it was indeed their Kage who sent them here, out of his own free will, or so it seemed," All of Tesu's clones burst back into smoke as she looked at her comrades. "What should we do with these guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Tesu had quite a lot of the pills. It wasn't too good to have too many, but then again she was a medical ninja and probably used up most of her chakra. She finished what she was up to rather quickly and now it was time to decide what to do with them. They all were dangerous people that threatened them and their mission. "You might as well drain all of their chakra," Itsuki said, although he wasn't too found of the idea himself. "Otherwise they might cause us more trouble--we are in no codition to take any prisoners at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 pm

"Draining all of their chakra will kill them, are you sure?" she asks, her hand glowing blue with an offensive medical chakra style. She tapped one's rest, who seemed to be barely breathing. "His chakra... It's being consumed by something," Her eyes pulse widely. She taps the others' chests as well. "All of their chakra are being drained- Used for something. Does anyone have any idea what's happening?" she asks, pulling her hand away.

"This is sort of sad... Their life force, it's being drained. Chakra is spiritual energy... Thus it's connected to your soul," "Their about to die from Chakra Absorption from another source... Might as well finish them off, so their chakra isn't used in.... What ever that is," "Mind Destruction Jutsu!" she says, controlling one of the nearly dead ninja. Leaping into the air, he shoots fire out of his mouth, which begins to burn his comrades. He then falls down into the fire with a thud.

"I couldn't absorb their chakra, not without a specific encasement jutsu," she tells Itsuki, looking a bit down.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 am

Itsuki was concerned that the ninja were losing their chakra to an outside source, that ment they could be in the midst of a trap right now. If they showed that they knew this they could be in real danger though, so he tried to remain sutble about the issue, keeping a keen eye open and popping a vitamin in his mouth. It was slightly bitter, but he was too paranoid at the moment to really care about the taste.

Tesu seemed down about the whole killing thing and Itsuki could understand. Killing people like this was like killing children in a way, they had no power to protect themselves. Itsuki put a hand on Tesu's shoulder, "Don't fret about it. They'd have no problem killing any of us and you did the right thing. Don't blame yourself for their deaths blame me for I told you to do so, got it?" Hopefully this would make Tesu feel better about herself.

"I suggest we get back on track now," he said returning the vitamins to his bag. They were off coarse as it was and were probably going to be late causing their clinet to worry/
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Tesu nodded. "We better get moving. We're rather close to the village, which requires infiltration. The question is, do we want to split up to increase our chances of not being caught, or stay together, for more strength in case we are caught," she said.

She looked at them for several moments, debating on what to do. "For infiltration purposes, I vote we split up. Cloud and Rock Ninja will be everywhere. And obviously, we have to take out the head honcho who's paying these guys. The only thing is, we have no idea where he is. There are two Hawk towers. I'll take one hawk tower, who wants the other one?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:39 pm

"I guess I'll take it," Itsuki offered hating that they were spliting up once again. This ment that he couldn't use his eagle eye ability so he would have one less trick up his sleeve. This time maybe he'd use his poison arrows so the job would be done quickly and quietly.

He was about to head off to the tower when he suddenly stopped. "What will Sachiko do then?" he asked Tesu curious what her plan exactly was.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Tesu swayed a bit, keeping her mouth closed until a hawk flew over them, something in it's talons. Taking a senbon, she thrust it towards the bird, injuring it's wing. Catching what was in it's talons more than the bird, she opened the scroll, and noted a large kanji seal, and writing below it. Charging chakra in her hand, she touched the kanji, and it cut her hand. Looking at the scroll in surprise, she quickly healed herself. "With chakra paper... A wind style cuts the paper. So, a Wind Style must be needed to open the kanji seal.... Itsuki, can you open it, and possibly translate this code?" she asks, biting into her thumb.

Tesu then made a few minor hand signs, then slapped her hand on the ground and said, "Summoning Jutsu!" In a poof of smoke, a toad about the size of a human appeared in front of her. "Gamatsuki," she said, indicating herself to the pink frog. "We're on a mission. I need you to guard the tower I'm going in. Itsuki will be going into the other. Sachiko, I need you to guard his tower. Also, the two of you will shoot down any messenger hawks you see, or any other bird with something attached to it, or in it's, or talons, for that matter,"

Tesu turns to look at the Hawk she shot down. "It's wing spread tells us it's built for speed and long distance. This is obviously one of the better Ninja Hawks. Thus, I'm taking it," Pulling the senbon out of the Hawk, she whipped out another scroll from inside her vest. Before preforming the Sealing Technique, her hand hovered over the hawk's wing, green with healing chakra. Standing, she lifted the Hawk into the air, as if in a mock release. Placing her foot on the scroll, the Hawk tried to flee, instead, Tesu's chakra surrounding it, and the scroll.

"Animal Sealing Technique," she says, several chakra ropes springing from her foot, they lasso the Hawk, and pull it to trap on the scroll. Biting her finger once more, she drew a circle of blood around the Hawk, on the scroll, and it turned blue with chakra, before pulling the Hawk inside, leaving a Hawk kanji in the center of the circle.

"Animal Sealing is difficult," she sighs.

"Anyways, come on, Gamatsuki," Leaping into the air, she moved with a quick speed, along with the toad, and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden RP IC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3