Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden RP IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 Nextmotm

Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Tesu felt someone's presence, actually, two people's presence. She drew a chakra knife, and fitted it in her fingers. (Think Asuma's weapon.) Rushing towards the direction of the noise, the chakra blade infused with her dangerous Chakra Scalpel technique, both her hands glowing intensely. She notices Itsuki, still not sure who he was. She thrust her knife toward's him; before stopping right before she would rip down his chest. "Oh... It's just you," she says, the chakra surrounding her and the blade disappearing. "Right then. This way!" Tesu disappeared once more, disappearing with a flash of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Sachiko followed her and mummbled to ehrself about what wshe will do to the ninja who killed her sister. Sachiko slipped but caught herself. She unsheathed her sword and kept it close. She looked back to make sure Itsukie is still there. Then she looked forward. "Hmmm...." Sachiko said softly. "You are very quick." Sachiko said to Tesu.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 am

Apparently the appropriate response to Itsuki's and Sachiko's arrival was throughing a chakra coated knife at him. In a flash of an eye he took his arrow case and shifted it to the front of him to act as a sheild in case Tesu did plan to hurt him. With girls like her nothing could be certain. She with held the knife though and dismissed herself in a cloud of smoke leaving him in a foul mood. They didn't need this kind of behavior on mission. Tesu must had barely became a jonin for that's what it seemed like. She didn't seem to act like one at all on this mission. Bitterly he bit down on his tounge and found Tesu. He matched her pace and glared at her, "Why in the world did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

"I'm sorry... If you heard footsteps, were close to the border of another country, and noticed the footsteps getting louder, would you wait to be attacked?" she asks irritably, hearing the rain coming as they entered the forest. "We're in foreign lands now, I'd keep weapons close," she says lightly, making several intricate handsigns as she ran.

"Water Style: Atrocious Tentacles Jutsu!" As the words escaped her lips, Tesu's arms that were thrown back in her run coated themselves with chakra, and withdrew the falling rain around them, forming "tentacles" that could be manipulated offensively or defensively. She heard footsteps, and with a quick turn glance behind her, she immediately knew it wasn't Sachiko. Leaping into the air, she did a rapid back flip, then manipulated the water around her arm to split at the elbow, forming spears. Stabbing it into the ninja, whom she didn't get a good look at, but could tell from the get up, she could tell it was a... ROCK ninja?!

However, instead bleeding blood, mud seeped out, and the body decomposed back into a mud state. "On your guard!" Tesu shouts, whipping around again, to be hit in the face by what looked to be a fist made from mud, she regained herself placed chakra in her feet to land on a tree. She huffed slightly, this was a Rock Ninja, obviously water wasn't going to work.

((OOC Note: Naruto is a bit god moddy, so you can dodge a bit more, and survive more powerful attacks.))
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Sachiko was watching Tesu jump into a tree when she was hit in the back with mud. "Gah!" Sachiko flipped and landed on her feet. Sachiko pulled out her sword and ran at the hand of mud. Sachiko sliced it in half. She would watch as the mud would fall to the ground. "What are they doing attacking?!" Sachiko hollered to tesu. "Was this all a set up by another clan?!" Sachiko flipped and stabbed a ninja made of mud in the chest. Sachiko fused water and ground together and made a flower form around her and Itsuki. "Ok we are safe for now...this flower is as thick as a tank!" Sachiko looked out of the tiny tiny opening at the top. "Now lets work out a battle plan!" Sachiko said. "Im sure Tesu wont be able to fight them off by herself!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 pm

"Nevermind," he said satisfyied that Tesu apologized to him now. That's all he really wanted: respect. He nodded as Tesu was starting to be cautious now, happy that this finally kicked in now. Before she seemed so careless--it was reasurring to know that she could have a level head. To satisfy Tesu he knocked an arrow in his bow to show that he was listening.

The next thing he new they were being ambushed by Rock Clones. Before Itsuki had seen Shadow Clones and Water Clones, but never clones made out of rock. He fired two flame coated arrows at a couple making them lose their arms. Before he knew it Sachiko set up a barrier around them. "The plan is simple," he said thinking of one in a flash. "Since I'm an archer I can use a techinque called 'Eagle Eye' to help spot out people easier in area, since we know our attacker is hidding somewhere nearby. I'll go to the top of a tree and you and Tesu can guard them from reaching me, for I'm vulrable and can't see things near me with this techinque. Then I'll point out the enemy and we'll take it from there. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm

"Got it!" Sachiko threw her arms down and the flower crumbled into water drops and pebbles. Sachiko attacked a rock clone with her sword. Then she thought. "Well if we fight fire with fire...why not rock with rock!" Sachiko hollered and let loose some rock jutsu. She,d make rocks stab out of the ground and slice them in half. She`d make water razors fly at them and slice them in half. Shed be covered in mud and would make that turn to rock as if to be a shield. Sachiko hit one with her sword that was about to get Itsuki. "How you two holding up?!" Sachiko hollered.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:37 am

Itsuki dashed for the tallest tree nearby. He had to take out his dagger to fight his way to the tree, but eventually he got there with only minior scratches. Bitterly he bit his tougne for one of them ripped his nice new ninja tunic he had gotten only a week ago. Making his way up the tree he looked down at the battle below watching Sachiko fiercly defeat a clone that intended to climb the tree after him, so there was a chance that there attackers were on to there plan. Hopefully, they were stupid and just blindly attacking them--otherwise it'd make it harder for him to find them. It didn't take him too long to get to the top of the tree. Taking a deep breath he made a series of hand signals and closed his eyes. On the final one he opened his eyes to reveal that they were similar to the eyes of a bird. His vision was more vivid now and he could see colors no normal man could see. It was like everything had it's on color signature, only a few of the trees were exactly the same to him--but before it seemed that they all were pretty much alike.

This was no time to focus on the beauty of the colors though. It was time to spot their attackers and turn the tide of this fight. Not too far away he saw a group of ninja sitting in a circle with hands signs up. They were focusing without a doubt, probably on the battle at hand. There were only three in the squad luckly, but they all seemed rather large and formidable opponents. Then one opened his eyes and seemed to be staring right at Itsuki. It seemed like he was glaring visiously at him and it was enough to send a shiver down Itsuki's spine. He undid the justsu and could see the battle around him once again. His vision was yet blurry still and it'd take a moment for it to turn to normal. The important thing was getting back to his partners now though, so he began to jump down the tree carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Tesu took a deep breath as she leaped from her position, to the large tree Itsuki was on. She looked like she was going to help him, but instead, she thrust her hand on top of his head; reading his memories using her Yamanaka Clan traits. "Right," she said lightly, removing her hand. "Sight Restoration Jutsu!" she said, placing her chakra infused hand over his eyes. "Stealth is our best option, and if I can get close enough, I can possess one- And then use my Mind Destruction Jutsu on the other two before returning to my body. But we'll need someone to occupy the clones, and someone to guard my body if we use this plan- Sachiko! Can you hold the clones off?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Instead of just asking what Itsuki saw, Tesu entered his mind. He immediatly thought of the information she wanted to know and kept his past hidden from her. There was no need for her to see that. Things like that were ment to be kept private. "I know how to make shadow clones," Itsuki offered. "I can make copies of you and me and then we can disappear into the brush--they'll never know the difference. Sachiko just has to make sure they don't dissapear on us."

Sachiko was an anbu, she should be able to hold them off long enough for Tesu to gain control of one of them. "While you're using your mind distruction I can trap them in a ring of fire too," he said. "That way no one escapes."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

SAchiko looked up from stabbing a clone and said "Rght distract the clones right!" Sachiko ran around all the clones and slaped each one on the head to get there attention. Sachiko collected water from the grass around her and made an ice path for her to slide on. Sachiko slid away from the clones. "Wow this is fun! A whole hord of clones coming after me while Im sliding on ice!!" Sachiko said with a dangerous smile. "Oh no! AHHHHHHH!!" Sachiko sliped on the ice and fell face first and the clones piled on her. Sachiko knew the time was right. Danger and her life and others lifes at hand. Sachiko formed her chakera into her lungs. Sachiko took a deep breath. She let loose a screaching scream. She could feel the ground shake. The clones burst into mud blobs from this sound barrier breaking scream. SAchiko was hoping the whole time she had her ears covered and her voice whailing, that tesu and Itsuki were ok.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Tesu nodded. "Right, let's go!" Making a hang sign, several copies of herself appeared, and dispersed. After Itsuki finished creating his clones, she dived into the underbrush cover, and awaited her teammates arrival. "Okay... Give me time to implant my spirit inside them. I'll open the one's eyes that I possess as the signal for you to set up the ring, and then I'll get the other two under my Mind Destruction Technique. Ready... Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Tesu whispered, making a hand sign that extracted her spirit as it drifted towards the concentrating rock ninja. The kunoichi's body shifted lightly, and fell sideways onto Itsuki's lap. She soon hit the more muscular rock ninja who had a variety of weapons, and fought his weak will for control of the body, which was too easy, in her opinion.

Opening her new host's eyes, she chanced a look towards the bushes. Not waiting on the fire, just in case, she makes a unique hand sign, and in her hosts loud, burly voice, says, "Mind Destruct-" An earsplitting scream was heard, and Sachiko had ruined her element of surprise. Noting whatever happened to this body happened to her body and vice versa, she had to return to her body, and immediately used a Jutsu as she regained consciousness. "Sorry about this Sachiko!" she shouted, only to be drained out by the loud noise. "Earth Style: Rice Bowl Encasement!" On cue, an earthen "bowl" formed around Sachiko, face down, to drown out her voice. Encasing it with more chakra than usual, she pulls out a scroll from her tunic, and a brush from another compartment, and quickly rights a symbol, and infuses it with chakra. Leaping on top of the dome, she shouts, "Sealing Barrier: Sound!" As all of the noise ceased, Tesu looked greatly annoyed as she rushed back to Itsuki's side. "We'll free her in a bit, but now we have to fight them, due to them being on alert, thanks to Sachiko,"

((Skittlez, only Haku can create ice by fusing Water and Wind. You have Water and Earth elements, thus you can't create ice. >.< Haku's ice = Kekkai Genkai. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

((sowy! o.o ))

Sachiko stopped screaming. "I blew our surpirse!" Hits the ground bowl.
Sachiko would sit down and make a flower out of rock and water while she waited to be freed. She looked at the flower as it grew. Sachiko looked at the bowl and back at the flower and had an idea. "Aha!" Sachiko made water seap from the ground. She turned the earth bowl into a gaint flower. She made the flower burts into petals as Sachiko raced next to Tesu and Itsuki. "Sorry about blowing or cover!" Sachiko cried. "I will make it all better!" Sachiko said winking then pulled her mask over her face and raced off to battle.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Tesu released her mind into the cloud ninja and her body dropped. Instinctivly he caught her and gently set down her body on the ground. He took a deep breathe and prepared his and signs. With his knocked bow now aiming at their targets he whispered, "Artemis's Furry Jutsu." In the blink of an eye he fired nearly fourteen dozen arrows and created a ring of fire. A few of his chakra coated arrows got off coarse when Sachiko made the sound waves with her scream. "I understand," he said somewhat sort in his voice. Their plan was perfect and then Sachiko had to blow their cover. There went the quick and stealthy mission. Before they could come up with a quick replacement plan Sachiko got out of her barrier and dashed out into battle. Later he'd have to apologize to Tesu for saying she didn't think things through from what he was seeing from Sachiko's behavior. "I was going to suggest to let me fire the arrows with paper bombs, but it's too dangerous with Sachiko there," said Itsuki biting his tounge to the point it stung and bled a little. "We should probably head in to support here."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Sachiko would jump into a tree and kick a cloud ninja in the face. "Not him!" Sachiko threw the cloud ninja out of the tree and did so with several other ninjas. Sachiko jumpoed to another tree. "Not here either..." Sachiko jumped to another tree. After dealing with five ninja she final y saw him. "You!" Sachiko flipped onto the tree branch and slashe dhim with her sword. The clound ninja wouls kick ehr off the tree. Sachiko woul;d make flowers cushin her fall. Sachiko woul;d send the flowers slicing the ninja. She would junmp up and throw him to the ground. "You will pay for her death!" Sachiko wailed as she sent several fists to his face. He would kick her off and she would land on her back. The cloud ninja would kick into her gut causing Sachiko to spit up blood. Sachiko would grab his leg and flip him onto the ground. Sachiko would then cut off his legs and stab him to a tree. Sachiko would form a rock bowl like what she was trapped in over him. "ok now to add the water!" Sachiko shouted. She filled the bowl with water and stood watching the water fill with blood. Sachiko would smile and watch him slowly die.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:51 pm

"Let's wait a bit," she growled, biting into thumb irritably. She soon tasted blood, and an idea popped into her head. "This would probably blow what little cover we have left... But what if I use a Summoning Jutsu?" she asks, toying with the blood on her finger. "Or, if we combined our chakra, we could use a powerful Genjutsu that affected everyone's sight. Or, we could just be destructive and begin clearing out this forest, what do you suggest, Itsuki?" Tesu's mind raced with other ideas, though none were too good. She'd let Itsuki decide; as she heard Sachiko's rude yelling. "Better think fast,"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Sachiko shouldn't have gone off on her own in her crazy rampage. Yes, he did understand that she lost her sister--but this was fighting. They all have killed people with families and that was a fact. It was what happened in battle and she was over reacting. "The chakra thing wouldn't work and you know it," said Itsuki. "Our chakra's or different kinds it only works for twins and people of the same blood. Or increadible talent." Time was running out for them and Tesu seemed to not be able to think of a plan. "Tesu," he said getting an idea. "You're a water type right?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:05 pm

"Yeah, why?" she asked, making a hand sign, she began to gather chakra; which scattered throughout her body. While waiting on his answer, she closed her eyes to concentrate more, visible chakra eventually surrounding her hands before swooping throughout her body. "How much chakra will it require? If I don't have enough soon, I can tap into my reserves," Sending even more chakra throughout her body, she stopped when her heart began pounding due to the high concentration.

"Say what, when, and where,"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

"Put out the flames," he said aloud. "The steam would create an almost fog and we'd be able to confuse the enemies." He thought about his plan a little more and liked it even more. The fact that Tesu was tired concerned him though. If she didn't have the energy they might not be able to make enough steam though. It was worth trying though. "If you can cool down only a portion of it, it should create enough steam to give us a bigger advantage. We can strike when they are confused and since Sachiko will act confuse, they won't suspect an attack!"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Tesu might be tired from the amount of chakra she used to shut Sachiko up, but nonetheless, she still thought logically. "The fire's almost gone, due to the rain. The Hidden Mist Jutsu should give us enough cover- Can you guide us through the dense fog using your Eagle Eye technique is the real question- I plan on making it denser than normal for a better cloak. In the meanwhile, we should think about taking a hostage to interrogate- I'll bore through their mind- I'm adept enough to break through any barriers. Alright. I'm setting up the Jutsu. Stay close by and build up enough chakra to keep your end of the technique up for a while, this could get messy,"

Tesu gathers a bit more chakra, to the point it hurt her, and then made a few quick hand signs. "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" As she spoke, most of her gathered chakra became visible, it danced about energetically as a heavy mist picked up, spiraling away from her, Tesu being the epicenter. Eventually, it became thick enough only an advanced Doujutsu, like the Byakugan or Eagle Eye, could see through. Continuing to release more mist, it eventually covered a large enough radius for the trio to get half way to the Hidden Rain Village. "Right," she said. "Lead the way,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Sachiko would jump from tree to tree throi=wing ninjas off. "Now that I killed him I may fight alot better!" Sachiko hollered. Sachiko would make rocks fly at them and cause water to seep inside them. "Heres a little trick I learned!" She said to one ninja. Sachiko focused ehr chakra to gather inside of the water inside the ninjas body. She would make the ninja dance and lifted them. "Ok my little puppet come with me!" Sachiko said making him follow her. "Now !" Sachiko said calmly while making the ninja attack his team mates. "My little puppet...puppet!" Sachiko smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 pm

((Sachiko. >.< Tone down the super freaky powers a bit please. And the Mist is so thick, you can't see. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 pm

(( D: how could you not know about that stuff?! Its basicly controlling the water inside this ninjas body1! >.<))
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm

((Still. This is to Avatary for my liking. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 am

((Since this is a creative RP Wess's word is law here, okay?))

"Watch close for me," Itsuki said as his pupils took up most of his eyes again. There was a small gold ring around the blackness of the pupil, commonly known as his iris. His eyes looked like that of a bird, but he couldn't see things reall close to him--he had trouble seeing Tesu near him. One thing he could do is see through the fog. He scanned the area and spoted Sachiko fighting a group of cloud ninja straight ahead and a little to the left, about thirty degrees to be exact. "This way," he said heading in the direction of the ninja. He was stealthy with his movements for if their enemies got close enough to him in this state he'd be doomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden RP IC   Naruto Shippuden RP IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden RP IC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next