Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) Nextmotm

Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) Empty
PostSubject: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Adamaris had came to the beach for some relaxation. Preparing her new Greenery had exhausted her, and some time off was nice. There were many, many farmers, surely someone would buy something. Adamaris sighs and mutters to herself, "Work, wherever I go, I can't stop thinking about it" Finally, determined to get it out of her head, she unfolds her towel; and looks around cautiously, not to mention nervously, and pulls off her cover-up and stands there in her bikini; all the while cautious. Still not seeing anyone; she kicks off her flip-flops and lays down, closing her eyes; she tries to get a tan on her pale skin complexion.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Gabriel wasn't one for the beach. The said in his shoes annoyed him terribly and he didn't see the point of spending time sitting by the shore getting cancer from ultra-violet rays. Oddly enough he was at the beach though. As he stood there a girl caught his eye as she prepared herself to soak up some sun. Normally he'd leave people alone, but he was suffering from a severe case of boredom so he wandered towards the girl. "As a doctor I say it's not a good idea not to wear sunscreen at the beach," he said.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Adamaris' eyes snapped open and she gripped her cover-up and threw it over her; wishing she had brought her sword, when she saw a doctor. Her eyes pulsated in realization; noticing he was trying to help her from not killing herself. Her chest heaving as she took deep breaths to calm down, she said, "I-I'm sorry, just t-trying to g-get a t-tan," She winces, yes, she was shy and timid towards most people. She gets a good look at the doctor; he had long hair, but it didn't seem nearly as long as hers. She takes one more deep breath and looks the doctor in the eye for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:29 pm

For a moment the girl appeared to have a light case of dyspnea and she winced right as she began talking back to him. Her pupils reacted too, dialating then retracting to their normal position. In normal words the girl was simply nervous, probably the shy quiet type girl to be exact. Gabriel knew all to well not to assume this because a lot of his 'shy' patients ended up being bold as they warmed up to him. "You don't have to apologize," he said stuffing his hands into his pockets. He mummbled, "I was just making a conversation starter."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Adamaris still looked slightly terrified. After he had stuff his hands into his pockets, the word packets got stuck in her brain, and it reminded her off all the seed pouches and bags she had for sell. "Oh... Well, uhm..." Adamaris began trying to talk, she wasn't quite sure what to say, after all she wasn't that great of a conversation starter. Adamaris stared at her feet for a few seconds, before perking up a slight bit and then she says, "Oh, so you're a doctor then?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:43 pm

The girl's gaze drifted downward to her bare feet on the sand. Her speech was studdered quite a bit and he was tempted to say goodbye and leave, but then she began to speak a bit louder and more confidently. Without a doubt the girl was still nervous about the conversation, but at least she started to talk to Gabriel. He looked up at the sky before awnsering the question. "Yes," he said scratching the top of his head. "Diagnostictian to be exact if you want know the specific type. You?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:54 pm

"Oh m-me?" Adamaris blushes again. "I simply own a Gr-Greenery; all s-sorts of plants and seeds," she half murmurs shyly. She noticed a pretty shell by her foot; and made a mental note, trying to side track her, to pick it up. "So what br-brought you t-to the b-beach?" she asks, it was already obvious she was here for tanning reasons; her pale complexion was enough to tell anyone that. She stares at her feet again; not knowing whether she should make eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm

There was a slight blush to the girl's cheek, it was easy to tell from her already pale skin. Her purpose was easy to tell too, she was soaking up the sun to tan it a bit. The girl kept her gaze steadily at the ground as she talked to him and questioned him. "I needed to see the town," he said. He wasn't really interested in coming here at all, but it was always best to know the town you lived in though. "It doesn't make sense for a doctor not to know the place he works."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Adamaris looked thoughtful for a moment. She stood there and finally looked up, her orb-like eyes meeting his. "So you're new too?" she asks, not flinching this time. If people could talk normally this easy; why could she. Doing her best not to be timid, and continues looking into the man's eyes; blinking every so once and a while. "My name is Adamaris," she says; offering the doctor a hand.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:01 pm

The timid girl seemed to warm up to him once she knew that he was new too, which was her reaction to finding out he was new here too. "Yes," he muttered scratching the top of his head slightly. The girl seemed in way better spirits now and went on to tell Gabriel her name and offering him a handshake. He took her hand and while shaking it briefly said, "Dr. Gabriel Cunningham."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:32 am

Adamaris smiled slightly; glad to know she wasn't the only new one. She looks at the ocean with a slight longing. "I've never learned how to swim... I guess the salt content in the ocean will help me stay afloat better; just have to watch out for sharks and waves, right?" Adamaris laughs half-heartedly, not noticing how quickly she warmed up to the person she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:44 am

"The salt content is probablyaround three percent here," Gabriel said after Adamaris's comment about it staying afloat. He knew that the air in the lungs had a big part of the staying afloat process also though, but he didn't bother mentioning it. "Plenty to help stay floating in the water, but just small enough so animals can live there. It's a little to small for sharks though, except a baby one that is." Oddly he was talking to this girl more than he expected at first. She had truly warmed up to him at a surprising rate. "The waves don't look too strong too, so if you want to swim you should probably do it now."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:57 am

"Try to swim," she chuckled lightly; correcting him. She felt something creeping across her foot and she let out a help; a crab flew into the air as she kicked upward; freaking out. Noticing what it was; she let out a sigh of relief; as it fell back down into the sand; on its back. She picked it up carefully. "I thought crab's lived in water, not the beach," she said; looking at the crab suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:03 am

The girl corrected his minor mistake and then let out a scream. He didn't flinch or wince because of it though, he was used to hearing people scream in pain at the hospital sometimes. Apparently a little crab had creeped onto Adamaris's foot causing her to freak out. In a moment she calmed down though and ended up picking up the tiny creature. "They do have gills, but the venture out on the sand for food and to make places to protect their eggs," he replied to the girl. "By the looks of it, it's a female fiddler crab."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:21 am

Adamaris rubbed the top of the crabs shell. She walked towards the ocean; and let the crab scurry back into the salty water. She sighed taking a look at the ocean. Turning to Gabriel, she sighed. "I can't do it, I can't swim. It just looks... So dangerous," Adamaris looks down; she cast a glance over her shoulder. The one thing that might of saved her parent's life; and she can't even do as much to swim in it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:29 am

The girl was still too nervous to swim, despite the favorable conditions. Maybe some sort of phobia was bugging her making Adamaris unable to swim. He sat down on the said and rubbed the tiny hairs on his chin/ "I don't like swimming myself," he said aloud. "It seems like your missing out on nothing, so you don't need to worry about it." It's not that he didn't know how to swim, he just really didn't care for it at all.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:18 am

"But what if there's a flood or something? I can't help people then..." she murmurs, looking up at the Doctor. Luckily for her, Gabriel didn't know her hidden bias, how she couldn't control fire; how she was a little freak of nature with a blade. She took a few shallow breaths in a feeble attempt to calm herself, although to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:35 am

"You can't always save lives," Gabriel said when he noticed that she wanted to swim to protect people. "There are things beyond human control that you can't do--no one will hate you for it. Trust me, you notice these things as a doctor. All you can do is excel in what you do best to protect people and know that you can help people in ways others' can't. Got it?" This was shurely a mouthful for a guy who didn't like to talk that much, but the girl needed to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:44 am

"All I can do is use a sword. I've ki-" Adamaris stops herself as she brings tears to her eyes; recalling her parents' deaths. She sighs; and then openly lets a tear fall. "I know crying is a sign of w-weakness, but.." Adamaris turns away; looking at the sea. She inhales several deep breaths, and then bawls. It was quite awkward from someone other than Adamaris' view.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:52 am

Adamaris began to say something and then she burst into tears. Something clearly was bugging the girl, but she broke off he sentence too soon for Gabriel to be able to tell exactly what. The girl stood there bawling, like patients he told that they were dying or family that had lost a loved one. "Why?" he asked her. "It's an expression of sadness, pain, anger, and sometimes joy. It's only human so why consider it a weakness?" He wasn't shure if his words would help, he wasn't the best in this kind of department and had no time to organize an awnser like he did for work, atleast then he had a moment to think before he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:16 pm

Adamaris' big brown eyes blinked back tears, wide and sad. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to make a sad joke about it. "I thought you were a diagnostician, not a shrink," Adamaris said lightly, in a melancholy tone. Her eyes shimmered slightly, and then returned to their normal, dark brown.

((Sorry it isn't much. I haven't RPed cause I haven't had an inspiration as what to RP. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:36 pm

The tears seemed to stop, but the girl still remained in a depressed mood. She tried to make a joke about it which was a sign that she was improving, but it was clear she still was saddened by something. There was nothing besides saying stuff here that would help and he may be good at talking about medicine towards patients, not normal things though. "It was a requirement for me to study some psychology," he shrugged. A feeling in his gut told him to change the topic, "Uh, I hate the beach, wanna go somewhere else?"

(Don't worry, it just means you're ready to move on to the next topic. ;])
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Adamaris blinked gratefully, her eyes regaining their natural wide; dark look. "Y-Yeah," she murmurs slightly, not quite sure where to go. "Where to?" she sniffs, looking at the ground. She thinks of all the places to go to. There was the Inn, and her Greenery, and his Clinic, and the Vineyard, and the Smithery, and Dylan's Bar, and who knows what else, there was sooooo much. She blinks her big brown eyes at Gabriel, and would let him do the thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm

The girl seemed to become even more normal, almost as if her crying spell didn't happen all together. It was perhaps a mircale that the situation would be over, since she appeared so depressed a moment ago. Now all he had to do was think of a place, but he didn't know the town that well yet. "I hear there's a greenery nearby, want to check it out?" he suggested to the girl. Plants often did cheer people up, so she might be happy there.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm

Adamaris rubbed her eyes and laughed slightly. "Yeah, we can go there," she says slyly; grabbing her stuff. She would start walking towards her greenery, kicking a stone as she went. She smiled to herself on the inside, and walked for the door. Taking off her necklace, she pulled a key hidden underneath it, and unlocked the shop. She stepped in. "Yeah, this is my greenery, she says nonchalantly, walking towards the back. "Care for some tea? It's not the tea you'd expect, it's made from Pinkcat Essence, it's strangely nice," she says; quickly her sadness was about to flow back; and she waved her hand in front of her eyes to keep the tears from coming. She felt bipolar... She came back with a little porcelain tea set; she didn't find is strange to have this in her shop, most shops had lounges right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)   Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanning- Black Heart Event (Gabriel and Adamaris)
Page 1 of 1