Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event Nextmotm

Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event Empty
PostSubject: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Adamaris was going to try and learn how to swim (again); this time not trying in a dangerous ocean. She pulls off her cover up and slips into the water; her slim figure growing smaller as she wades towards the center. She hadn't noticed anyone around, and even though she could be looked upon as pretty, she was very self-conscious about her body. She looked at her bikini. It was a a neon green color; and it stood out horribly; in the water. Still, she didn't see anyone around; so she slipped more and more into the water. She stepped one foot to far and fell into the deep end of the lake; she spattered around; doing her best to swim; wondering why she didn't do it before then. She held her nose above the water; her arms flailing as she tried to back up.

Last edited by Wess on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 pm

So-Jun entered the lake, wearing nothing but his black shorts. No bonnet, no accesories, just his shorts. He walked into the water. Slowly until the water reached his waist. He then saw a girl with brown hair. I thought I was alone. he thought. He then swam toward the girl. When he got closer, he saw that the girl was holding her nose, and doing something, he just don't know what. He dived into the water. "Hey there." he said, after he lifeted his haid and wiping his eyes. "Learning how to swim?"
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Adamaris, not noticing So-Jun, jumped at his voice; which propelled her back to where she could stand up; on her tip-toes. "W-Well, I'm t-trying to..." she begins shyly. "It's hard to though, y'know?" she says, looking at So-Jun, this time, her face still drained of color. She was not fully healed from her parent's death, and her near-drowning experience had her in shambles. "S-So, what br-brings you h-here?" she asks, kind of shyly, and kind of questioning.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 pm

So-Jun, not knowing the girl tried to be polite. "Aww, you know. Just chilling out. Trying to have fun." He said smiling. He kinda laughed when she said that it's not easy. He remembered his first time. "Haha, I know. It was never easy." He laughed. "So-Jun by the way. What's your name?" He asked, wanting to know the girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"Adamaris," she says, slight irony in her voice. "It means Lord of the Sea, in Latin. Ironic I can't swim," she half laughs, brushing her long hair out of her eyes. "It looks so easy, yet it's so hard," she murmurs, her hair rippling in the lake; absorbing water. "I thought I'd might try at the ocean. Didn't work so well. So I came here," she says lightly, looking at the spot where the sun made the water light up.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm

So-Jun laughed when he heard that Adamaris can't swim. "Haha, that's ironic." He laughed. "The lord of the sea cannot swim?" He continued, as he stroke his hair with his fingers. "Yes, certainly it is hard to learn how to swim. But when you already learnt how to swim, it is really cool." He lectured like a teacher. "Oh, did I sounded like a teacher?" He laughed. His whitish grey eyes stared at the vast sky. Suddenly remembering his family, sadness arrived in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Adamaris saw sadness come to So-Jun's eyes; it seemed to be from the heart- Something she had too. Wanting to get him happy again, she brings the topic back to swimming. "So uhm, wanna teach me?" she asks, not stammering for once; she tried to get his mind off what ever he was thinking about. Adamaris propels herself into the water more; until the tips of her toes only touched the surface.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:39 am

So-jun was about to remember everything but then, Adamaris spoke. "Me? Teach you?" He asked. "Sure." He smiled. The bright sun rays shone upon his face, revealing his scars under his eyes. He saw Adamaris went further into the water. He was a little frightened because of the fact that Adamaris doesn't know how to swim and she is on the far deep side of the water. "Hey! Come back here!" He shouted, so that Adamaris will surely hear him.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Adamaris felt her feet lose their grasp and tumbled backwards; into the water; her light frame not heavy enough to float well; she tossed and turned unable to resurface. A large bubble escape from her mouth and popped as it hit the surface. Adamaris couldn't see very well, and she wasn't regaining her breath quickly. She had to resurface; one way or another. She groped around as the bottom; trying to pull herself up to higher ground.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm

So-Jun saw Adamaris stumbled in the water. He knows that the part where Adamaris is in is quite deep and she doesn't know how to swim. "Adamaris!" He shouted instinctively. He dived deeper into the water and swam towards Adamaris who is drowning. 'I can't take to see someone die because of me again.' He said to himself. He opened his eyes underwater so he can see the drowning 'Lord of the water'. She was trying to regain her breath, he can see. He swam faster and at last, he reached Adamaris. He stood up pulled Adamaris up, her face resurfacing the water. "Adamaris, you okay?" He asked worriedly. Only the tips of his toes were touching the ground, the water is reaching his neck. "It's deep here!"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:12 am

Adamaris felt So-Jun help her, and she was grateful. She used So-Jun for support; the water was still to deep for her to touch down onto. "Thanks..." she panted, she then looked at So-Jun, her eyes full of the concern she gave everyone since her parents had died in the fire. "Why did you save me?" she looked sad and confused now. "You could of hurt yourself!" Adamaris seemed to be babbling about how she wasn't as important as most people.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 am

So-Jun carried Adamaris and tried to walk, he walked towards the part of the lake that is not deep. "No problem" He mumbled when he heard Adamaris thank him. He was actually happy because he saved someone. "Because i'm tired. Tired of the people blaming me." He said when Adamaris asked why did he saved her. "I'm at home here. I don't want people to hate me." He said, looking straightly at Adamaris' eyes, his tone suddenly became serious. "And, you're my friend." He finally smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Adamaris let a small smile escape, and once again, work filled her mind. The Greenery, she had to get back and serve the customers, sell seeds, and her food products. "Oh... I have to go!" she said apologetically, slipping back into the shallows. She pulled back on her cover-up dress; and sword; and sprinted towards Mineral Town, as fast as her legs could carry her. Slipping out her sword, she sliced some undergrowth as she made a shortcut to the beach, and took a ferry home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event   Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to Swim- So-Jun and Adamaris Black Heart Event
Page 1 of 1