Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]

Go down 
+5
Ballad Of The Fool
Eternal Silence
Kritten
Skittles taste rainbow
35bell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Bellnov

RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Empty
PostSubject: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm

oh yes >8]

I'm going to ruin the lives of my three criminal wonderful rp characters! ^^

ES prepare yourself for secret #1

1.) I actually thought of having Michael marry Arden. [sorry es ;n; Michael is now being taken of another pediatrician D:] I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE A GOOD COUPLE XD

2.) Before I made Michael, I was thinking of making a girl surgeon but then Michael popped into my head. [guess her name~ I think squeak and kitty know >.>]

3.) I think I made Isaac act like a girl. OH WELL.

4.) Before Genna got married and even went further heart events with Wess. I actually thought that Shane and Genna were a good couple ;D BUT GENNA AND WESS ARE PERFECT, KAY.

5.) GABRIEL AND ADAMARIS MUST MARRY EACHOTHER NAO D8< OR ELSE *gets sickle*

Ok that wasn't a secret it was more of a demand.

6.) Isaac likes pies :3 [lololololololol]

7.) Clara and Jethro are a good couple. BUT THEY'RE NOT EVEN LIEK 20 YET. sadly

8.) Michael and Gabriel lurve each other I MEEAANNN. THEY ARE BEST BUDS FOR LIFE <3 SO ARE CHASE AND ARI Guuyyy love its mine on his there's nothing g- nevermind

-mind blows up-

HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY RANDOMNESS 8D

Last edited by 35bell on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stupid spelling mistakes D8)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm

YAY!!!

Molly: im the other pediatrician XP You snooze you loose!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Badge

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 am

1. I made Gabriel so he could be a jerk, but no one really hates him.

2. Kitty can sing, but it isn't that good or bad. Just okay. She's very self-conscience about it though.

3. I actually thought Kitty would be better with a more serious guy, but when she did events with Ian I thought it'd be great for them to fall in love since they are basically opposites.

4. Dylan is very jumpy. You could scare her with a fake snake or anything.

5. I'm thinking about Kitty getting a letter from her sister soon.

6. Kitty is scared of children, well more so of being a mother. (Unlike me who just plain out hates them. I know I'm mean.)

7. I was inspired by Kaede from Shuffle! (well before the whole 'insane' thing) for Dylan's character.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am

xDDD I haven't exactly been here a lot lately. u.u If I weren't neglecting Arden and her social life, I would be sadder for her. But she's okay with being a spinster! And Molly, I don't even know anything about Michael. You can have him, sweetie.

ES is much more distracted by romance plots on other sites to worry about non-married Arden and Graham x.x *slaps self* BAD ES.

1. Arden's cousin Sydney's parents are actually dead. The girls' grandmother told Sydney that they were on a vacation, and since she couldn't take care of the little girl herself, she sent Sydney to Arden.

2. When Arden got a letter "from Sydney's parents" saying that Sydney had to go back home, it was actually a letter from her mother, Annabelle, who had custody of Sydney at that point.

3. Chase's sister can sing better than he can.

4. Chase secretly wants to have more than two children. Too bad he can't because of the rules on HD. ^^

5. Graham is a farmer, but he's scared of goats. Secretly, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:13 am

Ohboy, this is going to be interesting. X3

1. Ari and Chase. Enough said.

2. Savannah went through a few names before I made her official. She was Isabella, Victoria, Anastasia, and Lucia.

3. I refused to make Ari before I knew a character I could design him off of.

4. Ari hates wars, fighting, guns--he gets terrified at the sound of a gunshot.

5. I'm sorry Alyssa, I was one of the many girls who was like, "OMG CHASE." And sought to have him and Savannah together--obviously, didn't work as planned.

6. Savannah was originally going to be this hardcore rock and roll kind of chick, but I made her sweeter, obviously.

7. Savannah is actually a very good writer, she loves stories.

8. There were times where I wanted to make Savannah a bit of a stoner due to her massive affection towards music.

9. Ari actually loves being very tall--for Halloween, he can scare people just by wearing black and blend into a wall.

10. Savannah's fiery red hair isn't her real hair color--red for her passions-- her real color is orange, like Ari.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:17 am

Baldy, Ari is like freakin tall o.o
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:43 pm

I have a question.
WAS EVERYONE REALLY THAT OBSESSED WITH CHASE?
I mean, he and I are flattered and all. xD

-hugs Chase-

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:51 pm

haha XD I really don't have much behind my characters.

1. Kazumi's appearance is inspired by my own, since I wanted to be a harvest moon character XD *cough*

2. Kazu's personality was actually inspired by Torhu's from Fruits Basket.

3. Ian was originally meant to be the kind princely type, but then I decided, "Let's just make that a front."

4. KAZUMI STILL IS NOT MARRIED. However, if she ever does, i'd like it to be with someone who has a parallel personality to hers. But beggars can't be choosers Very Happy

5. OK, so sorry Kitty, even if you didn't know, I knew once we started rping with Ian and Kitty more that they would get married. That was pretty much already set in my mind. What can I say? I anticipate things.

6. There was absolutely no inspiration for Pamela. I just felt like making a smart-alick, book-reading, nick name-giving chick. She does somewhat remind me of a cross between Arden and Alyssa, though.

7. IN CASE NON OF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION, IAN'S BROTHER WAS AT HIS WEDDING Very Happy

8. I actually anticipated Kazumi with a few guys in the past. One of them of course was Chase, another was Ari, and then there was Graham (still wouldn't min Graham though Very Happy)

9. Ian almost ended up with Arden *coughsortof*

10. I thought Pamela and Gabe might be a good couple, just because they're both terrible at love and would make an interesting couple XD
However, Gabe is currently seeing someone.

The RP diaries Characters.

1. I LIKE MY JADEN! Very Happy I want to huggle him, haha XD The picture I used for him kinda reminds me of Chase, actually. Anyway, I really wanted to make a character like him because they are SO CUTE XD

2. Ai is pretty good, too. I can imagine her being someone to either spend the rest of her life doing what she loves and falling for someone slowly and naturally. Although her description doesn't say so, I do believe she is Japanese, but she was raised in that area so she doesn't have an accent or anything.

3. Prince Romeo was made just because I wanted to make royalty. Er, I don't really know....but he's defiantly stereo-typed. I haven’t really got to rp with him yet though.

4. I really like mermaid. She's totally cute in terms of the fact she acts like a child XD She can speak many different fish languages, but can't speak English. Like for instance, she knows the difference between a boy and a girl, but she doesn't understand the human words for boy and girl. So she always gets those two mixed up. She just refers to everyone, as a "female" XD Which I think is funny.

5. Chareese, May she Rest in Peace.

6. The twins, eh, they nave really got a chance to do anything. IRN!

7. AI was the only character (besides Chareese) that I ever antispiated anyone with.

Last edited by afsangel on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
I have a question.
WAS EVERYONE REALLY THAT OBSESSED WITH CHASE?
I mean, he and I are flattered and all. xD

-hugs Chase-

I first I was :3

THEN THERE CAME LEON

THEN THERE CAME SHANE

THEN THERE CAME WESS

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

@Kazumi: Lololol Ian's brother was at their wedding. But I Like adamaris and Gabriel better 8D
*COUGHYOUTWOMUSTGETMARRIEDDANGITCOUGH*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 pm

yay! multiple guys! haha, chase was quite the lady killer. Kazu was this close too. Shoot DX I should add,

-Kazu was almost Chase's wifey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:11 pm

YOU WERE AT DANG YELLOW HEART.

WHY CHASE WHY

Not that I hate Mia or anything >.> She's cool too ^^

BUT WWHHYYYY

YOU WERE SO CLOSE D8
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:14 pm

35bell wrote:
YOU WERE AT DANG YELLOW HEART.

WHY CHASE WHY

Not that I hate Mia or anything >.> She's cool too ^^

BUT WWHHYYYY

YOU WERE SO CLOSE D8
Well, we decided to do this "best friends fall in love with the same guy and he has to choose one" thingy, but there were some complications and Chase and Kazu had a hard time phasing from "friends" to "love interests" becuase Kazu was so much like a little sister. So (reluctantly) I was just like *sigh* FINE, I GIVE! MIA CAN HAVE 'IM! Then it took me a while to actually accept the fact I had epically lost BUT I'M OVER IT NOOWWWW♥

(BTW, I came up with that idea in the first place, so I inflicting pain upon myself)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:16 pm

lolol xD

poor Kazumi xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Well apparently, whoever Chase/I chose, he/I would be disappointing SOMEONE. Or multiple people. xD

I'LL JUST CLONE CHASE AND GIVE HIM OUT TO ALL THE LADIES, HMMM?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 pm

SORRY GENNA IS ALREADY MARRIED

BUT

YOU CAN GIVE THEM OUT TO THE SINGLE LADIES

-sings all the single ladies-
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 pm

XD
thanks Alyssa. But I'm gonna stick with my Ari-kins <3
And you-know-who, of course. ;D

IneedtogetSavannahmarriedXD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Quote :
10. I thought Pamela and Gabe might be a good couple, just because they're both terrible at love and would make an interesting couple XD
However, Gabe is currently seeing someone.

You know this isn't set in stone yet? -glares at Genna for giving out the wrong idea-
I want Gabe to get to know a lot of people and be hesitant on the whole 'love' thing. I actually haven't pictured him with someone yet. (Sorry Adamaris, please don't kill him.) So he could end up with anyone, but so far I'm not seeing the RP I like with him yet. It hasn't clicked yet for him. I need to be in the 'zone' with the characters when RPing to see if they make an awesome couple in my mind. See with Dylan and Ari it clicked, it took a bit for the Ian and Kitty thing to click, but I haven't clicked anyone with Gabe yet, you know? IT'S SO HARD TO EXPLAIN.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm

I <3 all three of you

Genna: <.< Umm why did you force me to marry someone?
Me: It was your dream
Genna: o.e
Isaac: If you love me why do make me act like a girl?
Me: ehehe ;D dont worry I'll get you back to normal >.>
Michael: Why are you letting me marry a crazy blonde chic?
Me: Because blonde peditricians are cool >8[
Michael: o.O -backs away slowly-

IneedIsaactogetmarriednowandstopMichaelgettingsexualharassed

Last edited by 35bell on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : hehehehehe)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Hahahah. Hahaha.
Arden and Gabe. xDDDDD
She'd be in between being incredibly irritated by or incredibly intimidated of him.

Arden is pretty much based off of me and my friends. So yeah. Another secret, just to stay on topic. And she loves kids, wants to have some of her own one day, but still feels guilty about her little sister dying and everything.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 am

XD All of you. <3

Savannah is based off of myself, in a way. She's not completely me, more like a good quarter to a half's worth of myself. She's a musician, like myself, and is very short, again like myself.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

OKAY OKAY OKAY

1. Wess was originally based off of me. Then I got bored, and changed him up a bit.

2. Adamaris was almost a prissy girl, who didn't have any problems. But then, I decided her character would be more interesting if I changed it up.

3. Chris inspired me to make an evil three year old on a Pokemon RPG that rode on a Nidoking's head, and killed several people.

4. I got rid of Chris, because he was too nice.

5. I never got why Genna thought Adamaris and Gabriel would make a cute couple. o,O

6. My third character shall be a Gabriel Cunningham female spoof.

7. Wess has way too many jobs. I've decided for him to no longer be a rancher. Just don't know how to go about it. :X

8. I luvvvv Mokumoku.

9. Chris was almost an old man, who was somewhere between Nina, Thomas, and Murray.

10. My dad is really irritating me with his constant texting. *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 pm

1. Riss was origanally supposed to be an annoying old woman.
2. I have a really bad funny feeling that Riss will fall inlove with gabe somehow DX

=P
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Does that mean there are three teams for Gabe's love now?
I guess I can't make cheesy Twilight references anymore.
I haven't picked my team though that I really like yet though..
Let's see there is:
Team Adamaris: Supporter- Genna
Team Arden: Supporter - Tori
Team Riss - Supporter - Giggle
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 pm

And pammy just sits there, laughing at them all <D
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:10 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Team Adamaris: Supporter- Genna

:3

NOT MY FAULT D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]   RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP charcter secrets [PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DOOM]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next