Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About School: Merged

Go down 
+21
Momoko
Aiyo
MoNkEy!!
Shiki
Natt77
Ballad Of The Fool
Gamer Gal
stephxluke
artygamer
Miharu_Nakashima
afsangel
moonlighto3
polarbear92345
Rosette
Wess
clairexcliff
Sanaka*~
Kritten
justice
35bell
Eternal Silence
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : All About School: Merged Esaward

All About School: Merged Empty
PostSubject: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Anything about school will be discussed here.

ES is being dragged to a smart-people school in a few weeks. X[ I'm not exactly sure when I start school again, but when I do, I'm definitely not going to be as active as I am now.

Anyone familiar with the IB program? OK, basically, it's like college prep, all through high school. By the end of 12th grade, I'll probably have enough college credits to skip my freshman year of college. It's a magnet program, so the school isn't very close to where I live, and the bus ride home will probably take an hour each day. The IB program is an insanely hard, mind-numbing deal, and I'll have tons of homework each night. Which will probably prevent me from logging onto HD for more than an hour each day; maybe not even that long.

D8
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: When School Starts...   All About School: Merged EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm

AWWW D8 I'm not going to be active as mch either because in middle school there's tons of homework and hanging out with friends. We'll miss you ES. T^T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:08 pm

I understand that Lady Eternal. I'm out of proportion here too cuz of things to deal with and do. Real life takes over first so even if you do log in for less than an hour that's not too big a deal. Like that's what i do too huh huh?

What a Face I'm positivity sure many other people have school and work stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:10 pm

I don't wanna go to that schoooool. *cries* I'm being coerced. I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

I'm mostly scared of the math teacher. D8 He has Alzheimer's, and reteaches lessons. And math is confusing enough as it is! I already took Geometry, so I'll be taking Algebra 2 when school starts.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : All About School: Merged Badge

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:25 am

Don't worry about it so much, just give yourself time to study. I take it that in your later years of highschool you'll be taking some college level classes then. Just relax and pace yourself. (I won't be on long much too.)
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : All About School: Merged Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 am

Oh dear :/ School is gonna make my brain dry e_e
The thing is it's my last year in it. I have to reach BESTEST grades possible aru. And the current school I am in. I think i'll be dead by the summer aru. I think it's the second best around here so the level here is : very hard. And since I'm going to transfer to another school... You know best grades possible are needed aru : |

Well. I hope nobody will die :'D
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : All About School: Merged Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 am

for me..school is fun..even with all the hard work..but still it is fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Oh dear :/ School is gonna make my brain dry e_e
The thing is it's my last year in it. I have to reach BESTEST grades possible aru. And the current school I am in. I think i'll be dead by the summer aru. I think it's the second best around here so the level here is : very hard. And since I'm going to transfer to another school... You know best grades possible are needed aru : |

Well. I hope nobody will die :'D

WE CAN DIE TOGETHHHERRR. 8DD

*sigh* It just goes to show how big of a dork ES is. But if I don't get good grades, I'm going to beat myself with a stick, because I'm a perfectionist. D8
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Lucky. I get killed by my parents if I don't get good grades.

I get to die too. To bad the class I'm gonna die in is at the end of the day. (Why can't I die before Adv. Bio? Why?)It's called APUSH and it's a college level class. (I fell asleep reading the summer reading for it.)
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : All About School: Merged Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm

O_O.... *is scared* I'm 12, so I'll be going into 7th grade. (I turned down going into 8th grade. I wish I hadn't T~T, I'd get out a year early. >.<) (But then I'd be in the same classes with my cousin. O_O.... And it's bad enough answering her questions.) Plus, I get A.G. classes. I like the reading class, but the math one. O_O..... It's Algebra. And let me tell you, I don't do Geometry, Algebra, or Shapes. O_O... (Aren't Geometry and Shapes the same thing? O_O.....) But I'm lucky because in A.G. Language Arts, I don't get homework but once a month. :'D But I dun wanna be a peer helper. Shocked I don't tutor well. Except when I helped that week in Summer School, which I finally just gave answers. (Big, scary people scare me O_O...) But I won't be on much either, maybe 2-3 hours if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Eek. Good luck with...well, actually, Algebra was easy. I got As in Algebra. It's Geometry you need to be REALLY scared of. Apothems, theorems, postulates...all the things that I've been trying to push out of my head this summer. It's the stuff of nightmares, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 pm

*has fallen asleep as soon as dsKL;HG;SKJfskHDS;JKFd'gjardksljf;EDSGJLAJeJGD'LKAJKL'frkfdadlshfkhdlaslfrihisnavkfnvmkafmWLXMCS'mf'E started talking about geomtry and at that stuff* Muahahaha, yes I saved your boutiful name XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Eek. Good luck with...well, actually, Algebra was easy. I got As in Algebra. It's Geometry you need to be REALLY scared of. Apothems, theorems, postulates...all the things that I've been trying to push out of my head this summer. It's the stuff of nightmares, I tell you.

Neither is really bad. Theorems and apothems are easy. Postulates aren't that bad too. If you suck at Algebra your good at Geometry or if you suck at Geometry you are good at Algebra. (Think fast! What thing of Geometry I just used ES?) That's the case for most people, but not me really. (I'm one of the lucky few that get both.)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Ugh, the biconditionals and everything were the easy part of Geometry. I hate memorizing theorems, and I hate finding the apothems of stuff, and I hate the Pythagorean theorem, and I hate math in general. XD I'm more of a history/language arts kinda girl. My brother's the math/science one in the family.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : All About School: Merged Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
Anyone familiar with the IB program? OK, basically, it's like college prep, all through high school. By the end of 12th grade, I'll probably have enough college credits to skip my freshman year of college.

We don't have that where I live. Everyone here, no matter what, are basically in the "same class".
There's no college type credit classes or subjects except "advanced math or advanced classes" which only let them take classes one grade higher than what they currently are (if you're in grade 9, you get to take grade 10 math). But you'll still be with all of your current grade in all other subjects. That is all. o_O

To my knowledge, there's no such thing like that in summer school too. If there are, they never tell you, or make it publicly known.

*hates the school system.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: When School starts...   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 am

Wess wrote:
O_O.... *is scared* I'm 12, so I'll be going into 7th grade. (I turned down going into 8th grade. I wish I hadn't T~T, I'd get out a year early. >.<)

Yes i'm not the onlt twelve year old XD The things is I'm going to 6th grade O.o *dies* Long story how i'm goignto 6th grade. Don't ask T~T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 am

Awwww.... *hugs Genna* Now it's all better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 am

well sorry to say but i wont be active eaither rely sorry but even if im just going into 6th grade its kinda a private school and there its called krystal a school of science math and technolegy so i have LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of homework im sure and i start school nex t monday ahhhhh affraid
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : All About School: Merged Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 am

I got almost no homework at 6th, 7th or 8th grade. *hates my town's school system due to such low level education.

XD Lucky you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am

Rosette wrote:
I got almost no homework at 6th, 7th or 8th grade. *hates my town's school system due to such low level education.

XD Lucky you guys!

umm..you're more lucky that me..i belong to a section called "Pilot" which is the highest section in our school..we have assignments everyday...lots of them..every week..we have an activity and projects..plus..lots of competition...we have lots of intelligent classmates..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 am

I love my school. Ever since I began going to school, I already studied there so, I'm used to it. Even though sometimes, I want to move because I want to explore! haha. But we have homeworks everyday and I HATE IT. but, no choice, gotta do it. I belong to the top 5 so gotta keep those grades high. haha. btw, We dont have classes tomorrow!!!yeepee!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Really? I don't mind homework, as long as I get to do it in Study Hall, if I have to take it home..... *watches as fire rises up from the floor* affraid
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 am

yes Mist we don't have..lucky for you..you're top 5..i am barely top 10 and 11..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 am

clairexcliff wrote:
yes Mist we don't have..lucky for you..you're top 5..i am barely top 10 and 11..

well...to be honest. I'm running for top 1. sometimes, I step down one rank and I hate it...and next week is...EXAM WEEK!!!OMG..gotta study hard.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : All About School: Merged Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

*high five with moonlight* I'm in top 8ths first place aru : | I'm a nerd what else to say xDD
2 years in a row finished as 1st :] Now i don't care which place.... I only care for highest grades aru x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged Empty

Back to top Go down

All About School: Merged
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next