Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The secrets of a timid girl. (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

The secrets of a timid girl. (open) Empty
PostSubject: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 am

Elizabeth walked slowly constantly looking to see if anyone was near. The moon shone bright on the lovely nights water. Elizabeth slowly moved to the rivers edge. she reached into her backpack after setting it down and pulled out a book and a sword.

Elizabeth had set up a folding metal target. She took a few steps back in her traditional red and white kimono. She griped the sword with both hands. Her silver metal blade shining in the light. She moved one hand off of the yellow handle with a red ribbon around the grip. She pulled her hair behind her ears then moved her hand back on the sword. She whispered a few words to herself then flung at the target. She slashed at it be for her sandals hit the ground.

The metal had dents in it now and the blade was dulled. Elizabeth looked around be for she sat down to sharpen her sword.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The secrets of a timid girl. (open) Badge

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:17 am

Cold.

The bitterly freezing weather nibbled at Kitty's senses as she walked back home. She hid her face under a green scarf and stuffed her glove covered fingers into her coat's pockets. Practically she was consumed in a world of silence with the aid of her earmuffs--untill she heard the familiar sound of metal hiting metal.

Her head immediatly turned to the direction she heard the sound; before her stood a woman in a kimono with her blade greatly dulled. The first thing that Kitty thought of was annoyance. Being a blacksmith and sword user herself, it disgusted her to see such a weapon be used that way. A sword wasn't just some weapon, but it was almost living to her and a part of her. Swordmastering is what made it bearable for her to go on with her amnesia at first. It was a way to vent out the frustration--in a sense it was like a friend that helped her get through it.

"Why not use wood?" she spoke up with her words leaving a cloud in front of her. Her brown eyes stared at the blade and back up to the woman.

The sword she used was different from this woman's. Kitty used a wider blade that took her a few years to be able to lift, due to it's weight. It was a sturdy weapon and she kept its sheen. The blade was probably better kept than her household to be honest. Her weapon was more 'midevil' compared to the blade the woman was using.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 am

Elizabeth jerked around sending her hair flying. She stared blankly into the womens eyes. Feeling a bit of pain and shyness run through her body tingling up her spine. She didnt move for a few seconds then she swung her sword at the women grazing the tip of her hair. She ehld the sword at the womens neck.

"What are you doing here? Were you following me?" she said leaveing her timidness behind and speaking with words cold as ice.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 am

Almost as coldly as the wind, the woman turned the blade toward Kitty and held it near her neck. The bold behavior was unerving certainly, but Kitty did her best to remain calm. For all she knew this person could be some sort of crazy that would just be insane enough to hurt her. The scarf did add some protection, but not much. Judging fro the sharpness of the blade it wasn't good enough to make a clean swipe through.

In a quick movement she brought her hand up and pushed the flat edge of the blade away from her as she steped out of the woman's reach. Too bad she wasn't one to carry her blade on her. Having two children made her weary that they might accidentally cut themselves on its sharp edge, so she kept it hidden at home. All she had at the moment was her clothes and about five dollars worth of change in her pocket.

"Are you stupid?" was her blunt reply. She perked up an eyebrow. "One: I'm a married woman with young twins, that constantly keep me up at night. I have absolutly no time or energy to stalk anyone. Two: Why would I? I don't know you and this is the first time I've ever seen you. Three: I'm walking home. Last time I checked that wasn't following. Four: If I wanted to follow you, I would have kept my mouth shut. Five: You seriously should get that blade fixed. Home-sharpening is a nice temporary fix, but at this rate your blade will as thin as a piece of paper in no time."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 am

Elizabeth took a deap breath and lowered her blade. "Im so sorry to trouble you with my silly mistake!" she said bowing a few times.

She looked at her sword then back at the women. "Well...this is one of my many practice swords....After they break I keep them stored up and after time I melt them down on my own and remake a stronger better sword...." she sighed. "I would never perform a stupid trick like hitting metal with my sacred sword!" she stamped her foot irritaited now.

"The very sword my GReat great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother gave to her daughter and passed it down to her daughter and so on and so on." she sighed. "But finding out Im baren caused me to lock up the sword forever untill I find a worthy apprentice." she said glaring at the women now with unspeakable sorow and hatred in her voice. -why would I say this allowed?!- Elizabeth thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 am

Riss looked around in the cold. It was freezing. Riss was just lost. Riss heard a familiar voice. She immediately followed it. She almost smiled when she saw both Elizabeth and Kitty, until she saw Elizabeth holding the sword. Riss watched carefully as Elizabeth seemed to be explaining something. She looked a bit irritated at one point, then she sighed. Riss looked at Kitty, then at Elizabeth, then at the sword. "...What?" said Riss, not realizing she had said it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 am

The woman bowed frantically a few times, still keeping her grace with her though oddly enough. "It's okay," Kitty said brushing the whole ordeal off. Life wasn't always sweets, and it was important to be able to withstand the sour times here and there. At first the woman appeared apologetic, but then she showed that she was clearly irritated that Kitty talked to her the way she did.

"Sorry," she apologized herself. "I guess I'm sort of a stick in the mud when it comes to taking care of blades. I'm not into the whole 'recycling' them, I'm more of a preserver. I know it may seem weird, but I feel like the sword is literly apart of me. Maybe it's the whole amnesia thing that doesn't want me to damage a blade untill it breaks." She couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. It seemed so ridiculous, but held a truth to it.

"We should duel sometime then?" Kitty said smiling slyly. "Our styles my differ, but it would be fun."

Another voice caught Kitty's attention. It was familiar, but calmer than the first time she heard her voice. "Riss?" she said looking at the girl who she helped get out of a cave. This time Riss could stand on her own two feet though.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:50 am

Elizabeth bowed. "Sounds good...sometime...how about later...this week?" she asked as she stuck her sword back into her huge backpack.

"Rissa?!" elizabeth paniced at the thought of Riss out at night all by herself. Elizabeth jumped befor she ran over to riss and flung her arms around her. "What are you doing here?" she asked with a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 am

First Kitty noticed her, then Elizabeth. She heard Kitty say her name. Elizabeth ran up and hugged her. "I was walking home..." said Riss, a little confused. Riss hadn't been hugged ever since she was four. She almost cried, she loved hugs. She almost cried out 'Mommy!', until she realized it was Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:03 am

Jarons blue hair shimmered in the moonlight near the glisten water. The water gently breezed on the surface elegantly leaving a nice sound behind. ”Shussh, Shussh” was the sound it made as it hit the land softly like it was giving a kiss. The night was peaceful. Not a cloud in the sky to block out the stares. As he looked up he saw the big dipper and milky way. He smiled and giggled to himself as he left the bar with a cocktail in his hand. It had a nice aroma. The cool air brushed against his cheek and through his jacket. He laughed and walked by some flowers and smelt them. They were so pretty. He started humming to himself as he made it towards the lake. The stars constellations were up and bright.

The when moved his hair ever so lightly it made it look more stunning. Most people wondered if his hair was really that cooler and he would answer yes it was real. People would also ask him absurd questions. He just smiled and answered them all truthfully. Jaron was always a honest man at least from what he can remember. As he made his way to the lake he heard the sounds of what seemed to be a hammer smashing against metal. Jaron peered around the corner and looked. He smiled and saw his boss, Kitty and some other girl and a teen. He walked over waving his hand, “Hey Kitty-Chan!” He said as he slowly made his way.

The girl beside her seemed to be a little tense and then there was a teen. She seemed a little cold. He was a little worried. “Hello, I’m Jaron, nice to meet you both.” He laughed scratching the back of his head before putting deciding something. He takes off his scarf and gives it to the teen beside him. “Here take this, you seem a little cold. You should be a little more prepared for winter. Me on the other hand, I’m more temperature resistant then most of you, so don’t worry about me.” A large smile came to his face as he kneeled down to put it around her neck gentaly.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:37 am

Riss turned as she heard that voice. The man called out to Kitty. The voice was so familiar, and he looked familiar as well. She had a feeling she should remember him, but she couldn't. "Uuh, thanks" said Riss, feeling a little awkward. Admittedly, she was quite cold. She looked over at Elizabeth to see what her reaction was, but then turned back quickly. "I'm Riss" said Riss. The last time she had felt so out of character was when she had taken the paperwork from Elizabeth in the school.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The secrets of a timid girl. (open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:58 am

Genna worked late, it never really happened to her but when she really needed to pay those bills she had to work late. She was taking the same road as always to get to the boat and head on home. Her path was near Maple Lake. It was bitterly cold, enough for her nails to turn purple and enough for her to just go home and beg to sit in front of the fireplace. She could even put her whole hand in a fire just for warmth.

Hearing some commotion she peeked at a group of a few people. "Hmmm, what if I can just go home in a little bit?" She mumbled to herself. Although it was a bad idea and it was dark. She was glad she called home that she was coming home late.

She walked in and smiled at the group. She can see two people she remembered. Kitty her friend for,...Genna doesn't how many years but of course Kitty doesn't know either, and Riss who she met a few times.

"Hello guys,"

She greeted, smiling. Her bright green eyes beamed at them as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Elizabeth felt something go over her as Jaron gave Riss the scarf. -Thats weird...they are acting as if....no cant be.- she shook the thought away then turned to the others who had come by the river.

"Hello." Elizabeth bowed to Jaron and Genna. She looked back over at Kitty with a half smile then back to Riss. "Does your grandmother know you are out here?" she asked holding riss`s hand now. "You feel cold...you might catch a cold...good thing the man gave you his scarf." seh said looking at Jaron then back at Riss realizing that they look alike.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 pm

The cold early spring breeze blew through his hair and he smiled. His red eyes darted down the girls appearance. The young teen girl seemed familiar but he wasn’t sure. Something felt odd and there was a strong tension. It seemed to be let loose when the girl grabbed Risses hand. He smiled and looked at them nicely. “Ooooh it was nothing. It may be early spring, but you still need to dress a little warm” Jaron said smiling nicely as the older woman seemed kind of strict. He looked at the lake and saw the mist come off it. It must have been warm. He looked at it with his crimsons eyes eagerly looking for something.

Jaron then walked by them with a smile. He kneed down and put his hand in the water. The water was warm, really warm at that. The mountain must have a underground river under it. He smiled and looked at the girls nicely. “The water is warm.”He laughed with a tilt of his head with a smile. He slowly walked over to kitty. On his way he bumped into Elzi every so slightly. He blushed, he felt something different that he never felt before. “ I-Im sorry” He bowed and figured the feeling was just from drinking too much. Jaron spoke to Kitty, “Is it ok if I stay at your place tonight, again? I still don’t have a house. Although I’m looking for one, I have found one I like yet.” Jaron bowed before walking back to the lake.

He decided he would go for a swim. He took for his shoes and socks. He set them under the near by tree then walked over to the girls again. “ Do you want to go for a swim with me? The water is quite warm.” He said as he walked over to the edge of the lake. He then took off his shirt then his shorts. He was in boxers though so nothing was exposed, better yet they were well fitting ones. He then stepped into lake slowly. First his right foot then his left. The feeling of nice warm water one his feet was relaxing. It made him forget what happened at the bar. He kept stepping in until he was knee deep, before he sat down.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Genna continued to smile, "I'm Genna, I suppose you two are new?" She greeted, The question meaning for the man who was gazing at the water and the woman who had a sword. the man spoke up and said the water was warm.

Did he break the ice and then felt the water? There's no possible way that the water could warm when it's winter and it's below freezing.

She walked towards the man and had and squinched her bright green eyes. "Swimming at winter is not a good idea. once we come out of this "warm" water we'll be freezing to death," She explained. Although she loved swimming and it was one of her main hobbies, still she thought that it was crazy to swim at winter.

Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:42 pm

(lol like what Molly did X3)

Elizabeth couldnt help but feel a shiver creep down her spine as the man buped into her.
She looked back at Riss and the man and saw that their faces matched.

Elizabeth blushed bright red when the man was in his underwear now. She gripped onto the sword and pulled Riss behind her. "What do you think you are doing?" she asked still blushing and now closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:07 am

(Im pretty sure its spring now becuase its november and a month has gone by. So yeah. its a good thing hes comfertable with his body XD Ill add post later once somone responds to this.)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:13 am

[Nope, It's still Winter. I checked.]
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 am

(Y? A month has passed it should have went into winter. And ether way hes not crazy I did say there must have been a under ground river, and the hint that mist is coming off gives it a temperature thats higher then the current temperature. And Im pretty sure no one as been online to up date it yet. And if you play TOT the lake doesnt freeze for some stupid reason XD)

There was not a wick of ice on the water, better yet it was warmer then usual. The mist coming off the lake meant it was warmer then the current temperature and her knew that for sure because when he works in the mines he finds them all the time. It was cold at all, it was more like a hot tub. He smiled and relaxed. His head just peeking out of the water. It was relaxing, he really did like swimming here. Jaron smiled while scratching the back of his once more. (Hes wearing boxer shorts encase you thought something else) Jaron smiled and laughed waving at them. “The water is warm I’m serious. IF you want put you feet in I’m not telling a lie. Kitty if you want you can come in to” Jaron says before he dunks his head under water making his hair got down. His hai laid over his face like a emover.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 am

[October was fall, November is winter. Any further arguing in this topic will result in consquences.]

"I don't think Ian would mind you crashing at our place," Kitty said thinking over the Jaron's question. Then she realized that everyone else had started up a whole other question about swimming. The river was an unusual place to swim, nietherless in the middle of winter as well. The thought was enough of a conundrum to make Kitty second guess herself.

"Wha?" she said hopelessly confused. Zoning out used to be a problem to her, but she thought she got over that a long time ago. Apparently not according to this situation. It was embarrising to the point she covered her face and started laughing. The whole situation was weird. There was a blushing woman in a kimono, Riss was bewildered that Jaron gave her a scarf, Genna was confused that Jaron went in the water, and Kitty was laughing at herself and the scene.

"I don't think Ian would want me to go swimming with another guy," Kitty chuckled at the thought. Ian was indeed the protective type and would get jealous in a heart beat. It was a wonder how a serious career-minded individual could fall for such a romantic. "Especially since I don't have a swim suit with me too. Besides I hate winter and couldn't stand it--even if the water is from some sort of spring."

If the water was warm enough for Jaron to be in it right now it had to be a spring of some sort. Otherwise he'd be in the hospital at the moment and Kitty would be in a sour mood for having to deal will it. Genna would be too freaked out to handle the ordeal, but Kitty wasn't possitive about the lady she just met.

Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 am

Jaron laughs then gives kitty a glare. He sighs and laughs some more. “ Your so Stingy! Comon loosen up, if you want you can wear my shirt over while swimming instead of getting your cloths wet. Its like a hot bath, it relieves you of stress. And gives you a well needed rest that you don’t get from taking care of the kids, and me.” Jaron laughs at the last part as he put his hand under his bangs and pushes them up so he can see Kitty and the others. Jaron then pointed to the tree were his shirt was cloths were hanging. “I’m sure Ian would want you to have a break once in a while. And I’m sure hell be fine with it. So don’t worry, if he says something he says something and Ill take the attack. Sure I might get kicked out but Im fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:55 am

Jaron was baiting Kitty and she knew it. She couldn't help but get angry at him for it. Even if she wasn't married she probably wouldn't jump in and the idea of her wearing his clothes was about enough to send her running up a wall. This was the sort of behavior she'd expect from a drunkard.

Her solution wasn't jumping in and listening to him. Quite the contrary, she decided to bend over, gather snow, and hit him in the face with a snow ball. She could have used her words; it was probably a better thing to do than pelt Jaron with a snowball. Ignoring him was a choice too, but she went with the snowball option. If it was spring she would have picked one of the other two. But snow was only on the ground during this season, so she might as well put the vile stuff to use.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:29 am

The man starting saying something about the water that Riss couldn't hear. Then the man started undressing. Elizabeth pulled Riss behind her and had asked what the man was doing. Genna said swimming wasn't a good idea. Oh, he must be swimming then, thought Riss , ....ew. Riss was no genius, but she was pretty sure he started flirting with Kitty. Then Kitty hit him with a snowball.

By now the situation was just awkward for Riss; it seemed more for the older people. Unfortunately Riss was lost before she had gotten here, so she couldn't really go home. "Now I'd love to stay and chat," said Riss sarcastically ",but I've got to go home to do...not weird stuff". And with that she started walking away; better lost then scarred for life. But then she stopped, realizing if she was lost alot of bad stuff could happen. She turned back to Elizabeth. "Hey, can you help me get home?" asked Riss "Or at least to the Inn?".

((Wow, when I sleep in i miss alot...))
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Next thing Genna knew, Kitty threw a snowball after the man flirted with her. She couldn't hold her giggle and just made it quiet. Soon the little girl Riss asked the woman in the kimono if she can take her home or atleast the Inn. She couldn't stay long here either.

"Yeah, I don't want to keep my family waiting,"

Genna said smiling awkardly. "See ya later," She added turning around to get back home. She sighed and she could see her visible breath as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Elizabeth nodded to them all then walked over to Riss. "Lets go now Rissa...I`ll help you get home." she smiled as she pulled riss onto her shoulders. Elizabeth started to walk down the small path to the town area the whole time thinking about Riss and Jaron. -Almost as if...no....- She shoved the thought away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secrets of a timid girl. (open)   The secrets of a timid girl. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The secrets of a timid girl. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next