Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) Carboaward

An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) Empty
PostSubject: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Momoko was wondering around looking for the goddess pond because she heard how magical that place was. She had to know what made that place magical. "Whew! I finally found it!" Momoko said tiredly. Momoko walked up to the pond and stared deeply into it. "Wow... This water looks so glittery..." Momoko said in awe. "I never seen ponds like this..." While she was thinking what made the pond glitter like that, she heard something that surprised her and fell in the pond!
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

Female Number of posts : 143
Roleplay Name : Ayaka Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Ayaka was walking towards the Godess Pond to make her daily offering...A single flower from her mothers garden. She never asked anythin in return, she figured the Harvest Godess was busy enough anyways....

Ayaka stepped on a twig, which snapped rather loudly, and heard a shuffle in the area beyond her. She dashed forwards, dseeing a girl go tumbling into the lake. Rather valiantly, she dove in after the girl. She swam towards her, grabbed her, and swam to the surface.

Ayaka brought the girl to the surface, carrying her bridal-style, and began wading to the edge of the pond. Today, she had her hair tucked under her toque, making her look much like a man (Just to add that crack-tastic element...XD) in the eyes of a stranger.

"Um, Miss? Are you okay?" Ayaka asked polietly, looking down at the drenched girl with concern.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 pm

It was an embrassing secret but Momoko couldn't swim. It took her a couple of minutes to get her breathe back. "Oh!" she said surprised when she found out she was being carried. Her face turned red with embrassement. "Thank you... You saved my life!" she said shyly. "If there's anything I can do for you just say!" Momoko said energeticaly. "Oh, first I have to know your name." Momoko said in a quiet voice. "I'm Momoko, but just call me Momo!"
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Ayaka smiled back, reaching the edge and placing Momo on land before hoisting her own drenched body out. Her soaked hair finally fell from under her toque, becoming plastered to her face. "I'm Ayaka...and don't worry..." She said, smiling.

"You owe me nothing..." Remebering something, Ayaka opened her hand to reveal the flower for the godess....But now it was soaked and some petals were missing... "Damn..." She cursed, shaking her head. Hopefully this would be enough...
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 pm

Momoko stared at the flower Ayaka had in her hand. She wondered what she was going to do with it... "Um, Ayaka... I was wondering what are you going to do with this flower?" Momoko asked shyly. She realized she must have sounded stupid... "I just came here, and don't know the customs over here..."
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Ayaka blinked, chuckling slightly. "Aww, no problem". She turned the flower over in her hand, smiling sadly at it. "This is the Godess Pond. People come here to make offerings to the Harvest Godess, and exchange, she will do a favor for you".

"I come here everyday to give the Godess a flower from my mother's garden everyday... BUt I never ask for anything in return. I figure she already has enough to do anyway...." Ayaka said, staring into the pond with a small smile, turning the flower over again.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Momoko was deep in thought, thinking about what the goddess she would give the goddess... "Hmm..." Momoko mumbled. Suddenly, Momoko had an idea! Yes, that might be it! she eagerly thought. Momoko quickly looked in her backpack and found a strawberry. "Here it is! My last strawberry!" Momoko said proudly. "I wonder if the harvest goddess will like it..." she whispered as she dropped it in. Suddenly, the pond sparkled more than usualy!
Back to top Go down
Crunchy Roll
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Crunchy Roll

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:26 am

Ayaka smiled, tossing her flower in aswell. The pond sparkled quite a bit more, glowing witth pride. It seemed, crushed or not, The Godess had enjoyed hers and Momo's offering. It seemed that the Godess didn't exactly want to make an appearence today....

But Ayaka understood. She was probably tired from all the visits and favors she did today. "Be Well, Godess...." she murmured, dropping her head in half a bow in respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)   An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko) Empty

Back to top Go down

An offering to the goddess!(Reserved: Ayaka and Momoko)
Page 1 of 1