Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] Bellnov

Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Its been awhile since Michael had seen Molly. He was pretty concerned about her now. Hopefully she can see again and hadn't run into any walls or fallen off a cliff. Okay maybe he thought too far ahead. For him, he was strolling as usual. At this time, Molly would come running and sexual harass him and practically jump on him. It was pretty predicable.

Were they friends? All this time he just thought she was just a patient of his that he had to keep an eye out for. He was so busy at work, and hanging at the bar with his friend Gabriel of course. But they had some sort of relationship.

He stopped in the middle of the town center. There some benches with shaded trees. Also, it was hot. God Summer came too fast. At this time he was getting older. Not too old. he could remember a year ago he was in a wheelchair and temporarily lived with his friend. He was pretty much glad to be on his own two feet again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Molly had been out for a walk hoping to run into somebody. She had been staying at home watching anime on her tv for months now. She even spent her birthday inside doing nothing but looking out the window.

Molly noticed Michael out of her eye and immidiately pounced on him nocking them both over. Moll was now laying on top of Michael. Kitcat and Dite sat next to them purring. Molly smiled and put her face into Michaels. "Hello sexy!" Molly said blushing but giggling at the same time.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

All of a sudden a blonde jumped on him and threw them both on the cement ground. "Molly! Watch where you're going," He said almost shouting but laughing at the same time. Her face was literally in front of his. He pushed her off of him and he rubbed his hair. As usual her cats were with her purring and nudging them.

"How have you been? Is your eyesight slowly coming back?" He asked, concernly. Noticing that she came running and pounced on him at a perfect aim, she must have almost perfect eyesight. He got up and lended a hand out for Molly to get back up from her knees.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Molly had help getting up. "my eyesight? It's almost completely back!" Molly said smiling a sunny smile. "all thanks to you...I'm alive!" Molly smiled. "I just hope our future kids don't get what I had!" Molly said giving Michael a weird smile.

Molly sat down on the bench and threw her feet up Into the air. "I owe you and the other two my life." Molly said looking at Michael. "thank you...sexy." Molly said laughing now. "you missed my birthday!" Molly said looking away. "I'm now 19! Two more years and I can drink!" Molly said throwing her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:41 pm

"That's a good sign," Michael said, smiling. Okay maybe she wasn't running into walls and getting herself in trouble. No bruises or scars. He had to stop worrying about her. "Well that's my job, isn't it?" He replied shifting his borwn eyes to hur blue eyes.

She said something about kids but he couldnt really hear the rest because of the birds chirping. Probably said something like hoping that her kids wont get it. Other two...well one was Gabe and the other was Adamaris who suddenly moved away without leaving a note or giving the two a goodbye. It wasn't the time that the other woman moved away.

Of course, the sexual harassing stage. He got used to it. She was still a child at art despite her age. She threw her feet in the air and sat on the bench. He sat next to her and patted her head. "Don't get too excited to drink,' He said chuckling.

Wasn't this woman a blabber mouth today. It made sense since they hadn't seen eachother in seasons.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

"Well why cant i be exited?" Molly said sitting up straight now. She stared atMichael for a bit then grabbed his messy hair and ruffled it some.
"You have nice hair...not long like Gabes but nice." Molly said. She started to rubb ichaels cheeks. "You also have a nice face...not all prixkly looking like Gabes...but nice." Molly said rolling onto his lap. She played with his hair a bit smiling at him. "You are my sexy michael...nothing could ever replace you." she said giving him a pat on the head aswell.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Soon Molly grabbed his hair messed around with it. Did she have hair fetish? Then she started contrasting him to Gabe. Then she started rubbing his cheeks. "What are you doing?" He tried to say while she was rubbing his cheeks. The she just rolled into his lap and of course sexual harrasment. He blinked for a moment. What the heck was she talking about? He would never understand women.

His sister was weird, she was just a handful of confusion. "You know, If i could compare anybody to you, you would be like my sister,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 am

Molly sat up and stared dirrectly at him. "Woa Michael...you saying that sounds W-E-I-R-D!" Molly said rolling off him and onto the ground bellow where her cats crawled onto her stomache and puirred loudly as they licked her face. Molly brushed them away and stared up at him. "Are you amd at me or seomtihng?...To start comparing me to people?" Molly said sounding as if sahe were to cry.
"Michaels mad at me!" Molly said wipeing her eyes. "Michael thinks Im stupid!" Molly said sitting on the ground with ehr hands over her eyes. Kitcat and dite started to meow at Molly. "Its true its true!" Molly said petting them. "Michaels mad at me!" She said wipeing ehr eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]   Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Predicable [Molly/Michael Blue Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1