Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) Afsangelaward-4

Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) Empty
PostSubject: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm

White foam. Familiar white foam. And what was that glaring bright light? The sun? The sun. Kazumj slowly opened her eyes and found herself laying on the sandy beach. It took a minute for her to process what was going on. Did I fall asleep on the beach again? Kazu wondered sitting up. I've got to stop doing that. One of these days, I might get sunburned, and that would really suck. Kazu stretched out first her arms, then her legs. She glanced down at the white ocean foam brushing against her feet. High tide. She thought. I haven't been out for that long, at least.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Arwan walked onto the beach and let out a sigh of relief. "What a beautiful sight that is." He said with a smile as he took off his boots and walked to the water. He noticed someone laying on the beach, "Hello there." He said and walked closer, "Napping on the beach I haven't done that since I came here as a kid." He said smiling. "Water looks nice, tide must be coming in though."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Kazu glanced up at the man who had approached her and smiled. "Yes, I come down here often. Perhaps too often." Kazumi chuckled. Even though she was only 18, she felt older then that. She had met so many people in the past few years, and had become very accustomed to talking to strangers. "I'm Kazumi, by the way. I own a farm around here. You must be new, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

"My name is Arwan, and yes I am new here to the Valley." He sat down on the sand. "I used to come here as a kid with my parents for vacation." He pulled off his glasses and cleaned them as he talked. "A farmer really, I am a teacher... well I am looking for a place to teach." He put his glasses back on. "I always thought farming would be fun job, but my mom talked me out of it as a kid." He shrugged. "Is it really what I thought it would be as kid?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm

"I used to come down here with my dad." Kazumi replied likewise. "Well, farming is hard work, but it is a lot of fun. Of course, some people might not enjoy getting all dirty and sweaty or taking care of stinky animals, but I've been doing it all my life." Kazu glanced at the sky. "If you'd like, you could stop by sometime and try it for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

"You won't mind?" He said with a grin, "My childhood dream finally coming true after.." He stopped to think, "I believe it has been ten years or so when I told my mother that, shortly before..." He abruptly stopped. "Never-mind that." he said in a quieter tone, "I just met you and I can't trouble you with such sad events." He looked out a the sea, a new look in his eyes one of longing and sadness. "But it has been awhile since I have dreamed about farming."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Kazu gave a gentle smile. "It's no trouble, I promise you." She said softly. "When you feel comfortable or whenever you want, just come visit me, OK? I'll let you farm if you like. You only have one life, after all, so live it, Okay?" Kazumi stood up. "Remember, Kazu Martin, OKay?"
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm

"Arwan Dusksinger, it is a pleasure to meet you Kazu Martin." He said, returning to his cheerful self and offered his hand to her. "That is beautiful name, may I ask what inspired your parents to give you that name?" He asked, "and thank you for the offer. I will have to hold you to that." He said with a grin. "I will most likely be staying at the inn for a time until I can find a place to open a school or another job for the time being."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm

"My mother gave it to me." Kazumi said softly. "Beautiful Harmony. My father used to tell me when I was young that when my mother was still pregnant with me, she used to sing to me and I'd sing right back.: Kazu chuckled. "It's silly, yes. But a story I still hold dear." Kazumi took Arwan's hand and helped him up. "I'll see you around, OK?" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am

When he stood up he shook her hand. "It may be silly, but it is a name given to you by your mother." He said smiling. "I hope to see you around soon, and the story isn't really that silly it is...sweet." he chuckled. "At least your name isn't an interpretation of a legendary king. My mom was big into old legends and the such so she thought my name would fit nicely." He said, "my Dad thought she was crazy in the naming but went along with it."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am

Kazumi chuckled. "I like it." she said. "It's different. Well, I'll see you around, OK?" Kazumi gave one last wave before heading off in her own direction. Arwan, huh? A nice man, one she would defiantly see around. It's been a while since I've visited people. She thought. Perhaps I should start going out more often.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 am

Arwan waved good bye and stood near the water for awhile. He let out a sigh, Kazumi, she seems very nice. I hope to see her soon. he though. "I will definitly see her soon," he said as he looked out at the ocean. "Well Mom, time for me to start my life here...I miss you." He said and turned a smile on his face. He put his boots on and made his way back to the village. "Now to find a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)   Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Summer (Arwan/Kazu BLH Event)
Page 1 of 1