Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi)   Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

After dropping his luggage off at the inn, Arwan decided to explore the outskirts of Forget-Me-Not Valley a bit. He made his way across the bridge, the sun shining brightly as he made his way to the Seven Acres. He always wanted to visit this side of the Valley, he never had much time to when he visited here as a child. He was lost in memories as he continued to walk that he didn't notice the tree root sticking out of the ground. He tripped, not elegantly in the least, facefirst into the dirt road.

"Crap..."He said sitting up and rubbing the dirt off his nose and face. He grabbed his glasses, which were thankfully fell away from the fall. He got up and leaned against a tree to dust himself off, as he straightned himself up he let out a small gasp. The scenery around him was stunning, "Shows what kind of city boy I am." He said and chuckled to himself, he continued to take in the scenery a content smile on his face. "This must be what heaven is like Mom..."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi)   Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Kazumi bounced happily down the road singing a little happy tune to herself. She had just bought some chicken feed and was hauling it down the road. Another lovely day! She thought. And another day if hard work! Maybe after I'm done I'll go to Mineral Rown? We'll see. As Kazumi walked up the road, she noticed a familiar face. "ARWAN!" She exclaimed happily. The last time she had met him was the beach, and now here! She still remembered her promise to him, too.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi)   Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Arwan broke his gaze from the scenery when he heard his name called. He turned to look at Kazumi, "Oh Kazumi!" He said with a grin, "Hello!" He called back, "I was just doing a little exploring of the Valley when I came across this place, but I had a bit of a trip." He joked at his own expense, he then noticed the chicken feed. "Beautiful isn't it, do you need a hand carrying that?" He asked her as he came up to her, "It is funny meeting you all the way out here, but I suppose you live out here." His gaze lingered on her bright face, "You look nice today." He said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi)   Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Black heart event: Arwan/Kazumi)
Page 1 of 1