Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) Afsangelaward-4

Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) Empty
PostSubject: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm

"Around 12:34. 83 degrees with winds blowing at about 3 mph. Nothing but flowers and grass for miles." A charming-looking young girl--about 18-- leaning back on a boulder, stretching her arms behind her and squinted through her sunglasses. Positioning one hand as if she was holding a tape recorder, she took in a deep breath of air and continued. "I've been stranded out here for about three days now with little food or water. Civilization? There doesn't seem to be any. However, these handicaps will not stop me from surviving." Silence. A soft wind blew the young woman's soft brown hair out of her face as she continued to stare forward. "Until my next entry, this has been Caris Lynn LaTona. Out." Caris made a clicking motion with her thumb, then placed her hand back on the rock. Her gaze wondered up towards the sky. Now, what am I going to do now? She wondered. Except for the sound of the the wind blowing the trees, all was silent. Caris sighed. "I guess I have no choice, but to RUN FOR IT!" Quick then the speed of light--which was scary--Caris shot up and started running back and forth through the feild of flowers laughing and screaming, just as a young child would have done. "I'M CARIS LYNN LATONA AND I'M QUEEN OF THE MEADOW!" She shouted. After running for about 20 minutes, Caris collapsed onto the ground, heaving in and out and looking up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Silva looked down at the girl when she came upon Caris, who was laying down at that point. Silva's tail was wagging happily before she bounced back like a happy, energetic puppy.

"Silva! Don't run off like that!" Robert called out as he ran up towards the wolf adolescent. Silva turned in place and pounced onto Robert, licking at his face before rolling of him and onto the ground, squirming around like she had an itchy back.

"You goofball." Robert teased before he sat up and gave Silva a belly rub. Once he got a hold of his senses, he noticed another person there. he stood and gave a polite bow to her. "My apologies if Silva here startled you miss." he spoke, giving a polite bow to the lady.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

Caris giggled at the dog. "Awwwww puppy!" she squealed scratching its ears. It wasn't long before a man--about her age--trailed behind it. Caris, getting out her pretend tape recorder. "A strange man is approching." She whispered into it. "It seems there might be people living around here after all!" Caris made the clicking motion with her thumb and sat up. "Hallo thar sir!" She said speaking with an almost perfect accent. "Nien nien, your wolf pup was no trouble at all. I like puppies! I'm Caris Lynn LaTona, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 am

Robert raised an eyebrow as she pretended to record herself talking. "What are you doing?" he asked, feeling rather unsure of the girl's sanity. He shook his head a bit and gave a smile. He offered the lady his hand in welcome. "My name is Robert. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you Caris." he spoke to her with a kind and pleasant tone of voice. He looked down to his currently hyperactive wolf. "And this little bundle of energy is Silva." he spoke to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 am

Caris giggled. "Why, recording my adventures, silly!" She exclaimed. "Haven't you ever done that before?" Caris rubbed the young wolfling's head and smiled. "Silva, huh? What a pretty name." She looked at the man up and down through her sunglasses. "I take it by your attire you're a knight? How cool! I'm an actress, quite famous." Caris stood up and adjusted her skirt. "You're quite the gentlemen, I like that! Say, are you doing anything important right now?"
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

"Recording them with what?" Robert asked. He saw nothing in her hand, though it might be one of those really small devices. Still, he didn't want to be rude, and proceeded to answer her questions. "Yes, or at least, that I can remember. I am a knight, though I cannot recall what country I originally hail from. Something pretty much stumped my memory about a month ago." he replied calmly to her.

"As for my schedule, I have no plans." he commented calmly and politely.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 pm

"Excellent!" Caris squealed. "Then you can hang out with me for a bit! You see, I'm trapped on a deserted island and I need to fend for myself, but now that I know there's a native here, I'll be able to survive! Unless of course your people are savage, but I doubt that because you seem really nice~" Caris pulled out her pretend tape recorder and held it in her hands. "I've bee recording my adventures with this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)   Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Superstar Vs. Knight (Robert and Caris BLH event)
Page 1 of 1