Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] Bellnov

Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Michael liked visiting Sunshine island on day offs. Plus it was the summer. But this time he was off to another doctor here to get some info about his next patient. There weren't a lot of surgeons nor doctors on these islands so a lot fo the doctors here were extremely busy at times. Sometimes not many people were sick which was a good thing to know.

But coming on this island reminded him about this young girl who called Dr. Michelle. Pfft, she needed hearing aids. She said she was famous or something. Ah well, he didn't have that personality to chase celebrities and get their autograph. All he cared about was work and his patients.

Last edited by 35bell on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm

"Heyyyyy Doctor Wolfgang, was it?" Caris had been following Michael for the last mile or so, then she finally decided to say hi to him. "I totally saw you and remembered you and decided to say hi! You remember me, right?" Caris pointed to herself, wearing a giant smile. "I'm Caris LaTona. You've heard of me, right? Of COURSE you have! So what bring you here? Did you come to see me? Well, that would only be one reason, huh? It's awful pretty here, I can't blame you for wanting to come here. So where are you going Mr. Wolfgang?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Soon this girl came up and called him Dr. Wolfgang. Okay she scared the living crap out of him. He turned around and it was that girl. My god she was a chatterbox he thought his head was going to explode from her talking. "It's actually Dr. Greer but just call me Michael," He sad clearly so it can get locked into her brain.

Of course she said her name and asked if he knew her, of course he didn't, but she answered yes anyway. My my, this was a conversation he wasn't going to get out of easily. "I see you're quite a chatterbox," He commented, "I'm going to get a patient's medical records from another doctor here actually,"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

"Right right Michael! That was it. Yep, I thought it was something along those lines." Caris twirled a piece of light brown hair in between her middle and index finger. She listened for a moment while Michael told her something about getting a patient's medical records. "Oh right right, you're a doctor. Savin' lives and takin' names." She laughed. "I've got nothin' to do, can I come with? Please please please pllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Seems like the girl finally remembered his name. Wolfgang wasn't really close to Michael though. This girl must had a weird brain or something. Then she remebered he was a doctor and stuff. Then suddenly she broke down asking if she can come with him. Wait till Gabe hears this. Well this girl was bored and it was just a quick trip to the office there.

"Sure, it will take a few minutes to get there,"

This girl was sure a chatterbox and very childish. It was funny in a way.

[Oh god, wimpy post D8]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

"YAAAYYY!" Carris squealed bouncing up and down. "This is really exciting, y'know? I've been pretty much board all day so I decided to go for a walk, but then I saw a butterfly and wanted to catch it but I ran into a tree. After that, I think I might have seen a bear and I wanted to give it a hug, but decided against it because it had whipped cream all over his mouth. I figured he had eaten a pastry, y'know? And I wouldn't want some stranger coming up to be after I've eaten a pastry. SO then I went to the library to read some picture books but some of the words were a bit difficult. Haha! Just kidding! Anyway, so then after that I was going on another walk when I saw you and decided to say hi, bu I couldn't remember your name so I just followed you for the last mile until I thought I remembered it, which I didn't--silly me! SO anyway, my day has been pretty dull so now this gives me something to do! Thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

[I think I died of laughter :'D]

Michael nearly wanted to slap this girl to shut her up. If only off buttons were created on humans. That will make jobs easier. Her story seemed unbelieveable. First she chased after a butterfly then ran into a tree then she saw this bear that had white foam around its mouse. She thought the bear ate a pastry. Wait. Did she eat the bear? Then she read some picture books with some words she didn't understand. Usually picture books were easy to read since they are for kids and this girl seemed to old to read them.

"You did know the bear had rabies, right?!"

He exclaimed. Then she saw him and now its this. This girl was quite a handful. "Otherwise, you're one crazy person," He added.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Caris tilted her head to the side. For the first time, a blank expression crossed her face. "Rabies? You mean, like that sickness bunnies get?" Caris didn't wait for an answer, she jogged ahead, then turned around and started walking backwards. "Thanks again." She said smiling gently. "I haven't made any friends since I've moved here, so meeting you has been a really awesome thing for me! Thank you so much! Hey hey, after this, we should meet up again sometime, OK? I'll take you to dinner or something! My treat!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:19 pm

"Same with squirrels and some other animals," He added. He wasn't a veterinarian or anything. But Caris seemed confused. Plus that wasn't a pastry loving bear. For some reason she walked backwards and offered to go out for dinner. He barely knew this person and she was young and she said she was famous. Okay, weird but whatever. She also didn't make that much of friends. "Um, alright," He said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 pm

"YAAAAYYYY! Thank you very much Mr. Michael! I've looked around and noticed they don;t have any French or high-class restaurants around here, so it will be my first time at a normal restaurant. Do you eat around here often? You must know some good restaurants around here then, huh? Hey hey hey, how much longer until we get to that place we're going? Not that I'm in a hurry, I was just wondering. HEY LOOK A BLUE JAY!" Caris was looking up at the bird when the back of her foot hit a rock and he fell backwards--landing with a thud. "Ouch!" She cried clutching her knee. Slowly, she took her hand away only to reveal a small gash in her knee. Caris burst out into tears, clutching her knee and wailing loudly. "It hurts!" she cried. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm

So Caris seemed to be the gril who would waste her money on high class resturants, five star resturants, and all the other resturants that would be a fortune just to eat an appeitizer. She started rambling on all these things. Soon enough there was a bluejay which she seemed to flip out on and she tripped because of a rock. Michael rushed over to her. It was minor but there was a small gash on her knee.

Luckily, for some unknow reason, he had some gauze to treat the bleeding. Afterwards, the bleeding stop and put a bandaid on it. "It's fine, just watch where your going next time," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Caris stopped crying and sniffed. "Thank you." She said. Her voice was still trembling a bit. Caris stoop up, brushed herself off, and adjusted her sunglasses. "It's a good thing you were a doctor, otherwise I could have gotten seriously hurt." Surprisingly enough, Caris was very quiet the rest of the time. She glanced around at the trees and the birds, humming as she strolled along side the young doctor who had just saved her life. The soft summer wind tousled Caris's light brown hair--something Caris enjoyed about this place. It would be a shame when she had to leave.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Well her wound would of stung but it was minor. It wasn't like she got in a terrible accident where she had to be sent to the emergency room. But if she walked with that bleeding knee, the blood will be dripping against her legs and leaving bloodstains on the ground. He couldn't imagine how the city would react and calling the cops and all that. They walked along and suprisingly Caris was quiet. "You seem awfully quiet," He said. He turned his brown eyes towards the entrance of the palce to get his patient's medical records. "It's just going to take a few minutes and then I'll be out," He said, reminding her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

"Yessir!" Caris said saluting Michael as he walked inside. While waiting, Caris leaning against the building, Staring intensely down at the sidewalk. A soft hum escaped her lips, then the humming turned into 'la's', and the la's turned into words. One of Caris's aunt's last instructions before she let was for her to keep a low profile. Of course, going around and saying she was famous wasn't exactly keeping on the DL. However, if anything, Caris had noticed not many people around here had heard of her, so what was the harm in one song? But just in case, Caris sang her song softly. It was one of her hit singles of about two years ago, "Counter Clockwise."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 pm

It was a little longer than he expected it. Anyways, he got the files and thanked the doctor. Up ahead he heard singing. The song sounding familiar but he didn't want to stand there and think about it. He opened the door quietly and listened to her sing. "You're a good singer," He commented. Not many people he knew didn't really break out singing. But if she was famous and she was singing, wouldn't that let people run over her to get an autograph. He was glad he wasn't famous.

[Wimpy post >C]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Caris smiled when Michael came back out. "Of course silly!" she giggled. "I am famous, after all. Anyway, I should probably get going, thank you very much! See you around, OK?" Caris leaned over and kissed Michael on the cheek--a habit her aunt had forced on her when she was young. Apparently, it was the proper way to say hello and goodbye to people. Although the true reason for Caris's aunt starting her on this was for the press to catch her doing it and therefore assuming she had a new boyfriend or something. Happily, Caris spun on her heels and skipped away, singing "la la la" all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]   Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Days [Michael/Caris Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1