Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Shine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Crystal Shine. Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Shine.   Crystal Shine. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 am

Chapter one.

What is this world that you say is yours? Is it not but another germ on another persons planet...waiting to be crushed under the palm of an incomeing hand? Or is it the greatest thing you could ever have...but you neglect it so...I dont think thats right.
Being without life is like being without eyes ears nose or mouth. Enjoy it while you have it...dont go waisting it or others over pathetic reasons that no one will understand.....

Walking down the lonely road the girl with twin ponytails on either side of her head looked around nervously expecting the worst but hopeing for the best. She covered her hands in gloves and breathed on them to keep warm.
The air was still and cold...dead almost. Nothing was making a noise exept for the gravle under the girls feet. She stepped lightly as she could but failed to do so.
The sky was dark and dull...nothing unusaul for a stormy weekend. End indeed that was for sure. The end for the world you ask? No...the end for the girl...the end for her life that she thinks to little of.

The girl stopped still when she saw a shadow jump from behind the trees. She tyurned slowly behind her as she felt a presence behind her. The school girl spun around and sped up her pace.
The girl felt a hand brush against her neck. She looked around nervously. She walked faster now worried that she would be harmed in a way of no recover. She took a breath of air when she felt the stinging pain of laughter comeing from behind a stop sign. The lonely road seemed to freeze with her as she dropped dead. Falling to the ground blood spilling from her mouth. The laughter rose as the figure stepped from behind the stopsign.

"She was shot...poor thing." The adult male said breathing smoke from his mouth. He inhailed the smoke. He stood up now looking at the other officers around him. "This is her way home you say Mrs.Clarkson?" The male said stepping over to a crying female cluthing onto a man who seemed to be dead inside. "What kind of a sick creep would kill an elevn year old?!" The man said patting the femalse back. "Mr.Clarkson we assure you we will get to the bottom of this...Im so sorry...." The male said pulling out a cellphone. He dialed the numbers as he walked over to the police car.

"Hello?" A woman said as she sipped at a hot cup of tea. She brushed her long brown hair ebhind her ears. Her pale skin seemed to fitr her name perfectly. Her clear blue eyes told a story of many sad events in her life. "Brent...slow down I cant hear you....A shooting? Eleven...I see Im on it." She said getting up from her spot and Grabbing a purple coat that sat in the corner of the room on a shelf.

"Brent...I came as soon as you told me...this is her is it?" She said leaning down next to the girl. "Crystal...her family is over there...dont do anything you will regret." Berent said brushing his shaggy black hair with his fingers. He let smoke spill out of his mouth. "You still smoke those awfull things? Anyway...whats her name?" Crystal said pulling plastic gloves onto her hands. "Her name was Elizabeth Clarkson...she died of a gun shot from a shotgun...The shooter was behind this stopsign...you canh tell because most of it is damaged. Her head is half off." Brent said stepping two step away from the body to the sign.
"Mrs.Clarkson...May I have a word with you?" Crystal said stepping over to the crying female in the mans arms. "W-what do you want?" Mrs.Clarkson said sniffing as she did. "My name is Crystal Shine...Im a detective of the local department...might I ask where she goes to school?" Crystal said handing Mrs.Clarkson a rag. "She went to school at Runore gradeschool." Mrs.Clarkson said quivering with terror and sadness. "I see...that is all I need...I asure you we will catch who ever did this to Elizabeth and he will pay the price...." Crystal said walking away over to her motorciycle. "Brent...Im gonna head out over to the school...you stay here and examine the body...I`ll give you my report when Im back." Crystal said as she pulled on her helmet and rode away.

End

(What do you think? I want to know befor I continue.... ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Crystal Shine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Shine.   Crystal Shine. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 am

Chapter Two.

Crystal shook her head as she took the helmet off. she stared at her surounding hoping to find clues of the killer. She stepped loudly letting ehr presence known to all the kids on the playground next to the building.

She noticed a figure out of the corner of her eye. she glanced over her shoulder. the figure ran away. "No point chasing...probaly just teenage punks." She said to ehrself as she stepped into the building.

It took three hours to finally get a chance to talk with the princable. "Detective agen Crystal Shine...Ive come to ask you some questions about Elizabeth Clarkson...the girl who died." Crystal said sitting down in the chair next to the desk. she threw her feet onto the desk and pulled out a a stick of gum. she crammed it into her mouth and ebgan to chew and make bubbles. "Ah yes...Young Elizabeth...may her sould rest in peace...." the princable said glancing around him as if he had donoe something. "Are you ok sir?" Crystal asked as she leaned over the desk now looking over papers that he quickly covered. The tall man stood up. "Yes...Im fine." He said wipionh his chin.

Crystal glanced aorund the room. "Her house is seven miles away from this school...why was she not on the buss?" Crystal said standing up next to him. she came up to his neck. "We did offer her a buss ride...she screamed and ran." He said looking away. "I see...Mr.Phrin if you l;ie to me I can send you to jail...you are a suspect you realize...best keep your act in check." she said throwing the guim wrappers in the trash. "That is all I have to ask YOU...I will be here asking around some of the kids in the school for some info...I hope you wont interfear." she said glancing over her shoulder at him as she stepped out of the room. She noticed a bit of blood on the doorknob. she looked at it breifly and walked away.

After asking ten kids what they saw the same thing was answered each time. "She kept to herself the whole day."

Crystal sat on a swing writing in ehr notebook. Her phone rang sending her falling off the swing being startled. "Hello? Brent?...I see...I will be right there." Crystal said hanging up. "Mr.Phrin...your off the hook for now ." She said to herself as she got up.

On her way to her motorcycle she ran into a buss driver. "Can you tell me something about Elizabeth Clarkson Mr.Yern?" Crystal asked as she tapped him on the shoulder. "What buisness do you have with her?" The buss driver asked as he spun around to see a detctive badge in his face. "Crystal shine...Detective....Now...I have a few questions." She said crossing ehr arms and raising her eyebrows.

END

(I couldnt wait and had some ideas so decided to throw them out here now)
Back to top Go down

Crystal Shine.
Page 1 of 1