Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] Badge

The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] Empty
PostSubject: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Two seasons had passed, two whole seasons went by with Kitty not knowing how to reply to her sister's letter. Every time she had thought of writing it, she could not determine how to adress the letter. Saying that she had amnesia was definatly a key concept to the letter--but the method of writing it left her flummoxed. How was she supposed to parley this to Ian when she had no clue how she should think at all?

In spite of Kitty's failure to write the letter another one arrived in the mail. It was from Zoey once again, this time with more concern than the last:

Dear Kitty,

Why haven't you replied yet? I know I may take awhile to write to you, but usually you are so prompt when it comes to replying. Is something the matter? Don't tell me you're thinking about the argument again. I will say this to you again, it wasn't your fault that mom left dad. Since Katie's death you've really have been blamming yourself for everything and it needs to stop.

Anyways, please come back. I am about to graduate and I want you to be there for it. I may have Chad, but we've only been dating for a little while and he's not as important to me as you. Besides, remember David? I hear he is still very into you and would ask you out if you came back all these years. :]

Hurry up and reply already,
Zoey Kitz

As she finished reading the letter more memories seemed to come back to Kitty. Most of them not so good. There was more of the being picked on by her twin sister Katie, who would blame her for everything, and her death. Tears rolled down her cheek and she leaned her head back rubbing her temples.

She was there and witnessed her sister's death. They both were walking home from their celebration of graduating college. Katie was leading the way as usual, and steped out on a cross walk. A person in a car feel asleep at the wheel and ended up running her over. Weeks were spent testifying in court as well as blaming herself, for her sister was no longer there to blame her. If only she force Katie to wait up a bit or check the street. None of this bloody mess would have happened.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm

"Kitty?" Ian spoke gently touching Kitty's shoulder. For the passed two seasons, something hadn't been quite right about his wife--something that had been bothering him as well. However, if he had shown any signs of discomfort around the kids, then they, too, would start to become worries and upset. Children just had a natural knack for pick that sort of stuff up, but Ian had an even bigger knack for being able to hide his emotions. "Hey, what's the matter?" Ian had to whisper because Luce and Quinn were taking their naps--a perfect time to discuss with his wife what was going on. If something was up with his wife, Ian wanted to know. "You've been like this for two seasons now, Kitty. It's time to tell me what's wrong. Please, Kitty, I'm your husband, I want to help."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Kitty flinched when she felt her husband's hand on her shoulder. There was no way she could say 'nothing' in this situation. The evidence was right there as well and he'd would see if she tried to hide the letter that was sent to her. With no way out she did what she should have done in the first place.

"Ian," she said rather quietly still thinking of exactly how to say her issue. She couldn't find anything that sounded right to her, so she right out said what's been bothering her. "My younger sister wrote me a letter two seasons ago, I've been fretting on how to reply--but then another letter came. I think I'm starting to get my memories back..."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Ian listened closely to his wife. "Memories?" he said out loud. Kitty was getting her memories back? After all this time? Normally, Ian would have been happy for his wife if she didn't look so miserable. Ian sighed and scratched his head. "Mind if I read that?" he asked, pointing to the letter.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

At first Ian seemed rather confused as he said the word 'memories.' All Kitty could do was manage to nod in response. A deep cloud of dissapointment settled over her and she couldn't help but wonder why this happened to her now instead of many years ago. If Zoey had sent a letter earlier Kitty might not be in the situation she was in. "You might want to read the first letter before you read this one," Kitty stated going to an end table. She reached into a drawer on it and dug to the bottom taking out the first letter for her husband to read. She handed the letter sighing. Was this really happening? She wished it was a dream because the wheels in her head had started to turn in a direction that could affect her family's lives forever.

'Dear Kitty,

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with the letters like I promised before I headed to West Virginia Private Academy. School is great and, even though I was angry at your idea for me to come here instead of living with you, I'm having a great time. It keeps me busy all the time.

I have many friends and even a boyfriend too! His name is Chad and you'd totally approve of him. He's a straight A student, well all the students here are and he's a talented musician. When he confessed to me he wrote me a song to tell his feeling and I said 'yes.' Maybe one day you'll visit me and you can meet him.

I get to graduate soon too. I already have a bunch of law firms interested in me, so I think I'm going to be an apprentice to a top notch lawer. I can't wait, after all these years I'm so excited I finally get my degree like when you got you degree in chemistry. Too bad that you decided to leave to the country though. You should come visit me for my graduation!

Sorry, but I can't help but think it was a waste of your talent. I mean you could've been the best chemist ever you were so good. I know it was all about Katie's dissaperance though and blah. I mean you guys used to be so close until the fight, and right after that she was gone.

So, how's life in the country? Did you decide to open a restraunt like you talked about? Did you finally get a boyfriend? I mean you're starting to get to the point when you should be starting a family, and since you never really took interest in men it worries me.

Love,
Your sister Zoey.'

Kitty sat back down on the couch rubbing her temples in deep thought. Was she really thinking what she was thinking of doing? It would be a radical idea and there'd be a good chance that if they did visit her sister that they might not come back. Was it in her right to impose that on Ian?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 am

Ian frowned as he read the letter. His wife had been keeping this from him for two months? This hurt Ian, however he could not blame her for wanting to, it was a lot to take in. Ian set the letter and pressed his lips against Kitty's head in and effort to comfort her. "Do you want me to read the other one?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

The warmth of Ian's lips was reassuring, but it still was a lot to handle. All this time she had been shoving this inside alone, when she should have been sharing it with him. Genna and Kazumi knew before he did, therefore making Kitty feel guilty about the whole mess on top of it.

Her brown eyes gazed into her husband's beautiful green eyes. "It's up to you," she sighed pointing to the letter. She'd wait till he read it to tell him what she was thinking that she should do about it. Of course, she'd reply. It was long overdo. There were a few words that impacted her in each letter. At least she was thinking of the twins' futures during this.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Ian nodded and gingerly picked up the letter. He took his time reading it, then looked up at Kitty and managed a small smile. "Who's the David guy?" He asked dryly. "Someone I should know about?" Ian set the letter down and rubbed his temples. "So what now?" He asked. "What's going to happen next?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm

A small smile cracked from Kitty's lips as Ian comment about the second letter. Of all things he brought up was that one, and she knew it was on purpose too. One thing was certain when she was with Ian, he could turn her frown upside down or break any bad mood she was in. She loved him for it.

"He was my lab partner," Kitty said smiling a bit. Being who she was, she couldn't help but tease him. To her Ian was asking for it, practically begging. "Apparently he was very interested in me when we worked together. Why does it make you jealous?"

The tone of their parlance got serious once again and Kitty's eyes shifted down to her hands. Out of all the things she had said to Ian, from telling him that she did in fact love him and that she originally didn't want children, this was going to be the hardest of them all to say. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I think we should move to the city."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 am

Ian blinked. It took a moment to resgister what Kitty had just proposed. He wanted to reply, but couldn't quite find the right words. Move? To the City? But this place had so many memories, so many people they knew and cared for. This place was their home, and the home to their children. In the end, all Ian could manage to come up with was a monotoned "Move?" She was serious, Kitty wouldn't joke about something like this. Would she? Could she? "....why?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 am

Her idea had shocked Ian more than she thought it would have. He stood there bewildered at her outragous comment in disbelieve. Kitty had a hunch that he was wondering how in the world she came up with it. To be honest the woman wasn't quite sure of it herself. It was a very radical idea, afterall. Normally she was the kind of person who wouldn't dare think of such things. But here she was doing just so.

"My memory coming back has opened a door," Kitty started making up what she was saying as she was saying it. "I mean--we could give the twins a future that they couldn't get here and in the city you would have better luck selling art or preforming music. And I could teach chemistry at a university or something."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am

Ian's eyebrows bunched together as Kitty explained her resoning. She was right, he knew this. But still, leaving this place? It was going to be hard. Ian sighed and scratched his head. "Give me some time to think about it." He spoke softly. "This is, heh, a lot to take in, Kitty." Ian turned to leave the room, but stopped at the door. "Let me sleep on it, OK?" He wasn't even sure he was thinking straight at the moment. "And also, I want to ask Quinn and Luce what they think. It's their lives and....I think they should decide too."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 am

"I understand," Kitty said. It would be selfish of her not to think about her children's opinions or Ian's into deciding for a matter of this magnituted. Part of her wondered if she really was doing the right thing. Bringing this up would change their lives forever, even if they didn't decide to move. It was late though, so they'd have to discuss it more later. Like Ian said, it'd be best if they slept on this.

Right now she had to reply to her sister though, so she got out a pen and a piece of paper and began writing...

My dearest Zoey,

It troubles me that I haven't understood how to exactly reply to you untill now. Something happened and I ended up getting hurt badly on the head, with it my memories vanished. Over the years I grew accustomed to not knowing who I was and never expected for them to return. I feel in love with perhaps the greatest man ever, he drives me insane constantly. And I have twins, Luce and Quinn. Their relationship was nothing like mine and Katie's. It's hard to believe that I am infact a mother.

I recently brought up the idea of moving back with Ian, but I fear he might not want to. We have so many ties with were we are now and it'd hurt if we were to suddenly break them. Either way, I'll try to come up for your graduation ceremony atleast. Maybe convice my family to go on a little trip or something. You have no idea how proud I am of you. For what I remember you've study and worked so hard and deserve this.

The night has approached here, so I must leave my letter at this. We have so much we need to talk about in person.

Love always,
Kitty.

She clicked the pen and went up to bed then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]   The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flood [OPEN-Kitty's Memory Part 2/3]
Page 1 of 1