Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alouette Adler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Alouette Adler Esaward

Alouette Adler Empty
PostSubject: Alouette Adler   Alouette Adler EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 am

Alouette Adler Spring_-1
(Late at night I lie awake, think I should go, catch a train to stranger towns, where no one knows me.)

Seraphina Alouette Adler.
Goes by Alouette.
Female.
24 years old.
Born Fall 26.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alouette Adler Flowerawesome-1

(Oh, the disappointment, so hard to handle. I'm still in the dark, lighting candles..)

Extremely petite.
Gray-eyed.
Long, choppy blue hair.
(The color of her hair changes
on a whim. Blue one day,
pink the next. Do not be surprised.
)

A proper woman dresses in proper attire.
Alouette Adler Ani0

~~~~~~~~~~

Alouette Adler IMG_9476-1
(Oh, the company you keep, and things you do. Something in my heart will not give up on you.)

Family:
Eloise - Mother
Albert - Father
+intelligence and wit
+traveling
+complex meals
+flowy, feminine clothing
+books
+nature
+creatures
Dislikes:
-rudeness
-trash
-simple dishes
-chocolates
-flowers
-water
-thunderstorms
-stupid people
~Sarcastic.
~Witty.
~Polite.
~Quiet.
~Observant.
~Clever.
//Socially awkward.
//Can't sit still.
//Impatient.
//Distant.
//Loner.
//Easily angered.

Alouette is a traveling musician. She was born to an Englishman, Albert Constantine, and his French wife, Eloise DeLaurentes. Her father left her mother when Alouette was four years old, and, in the midst of a very messy custody battle, Eloise took her young daughter and fled her small town. Both females changed almost every aspect of their lives - Eloise began calling her daughter by her middle name, both changed their surname from Constantine to Adler (Eloise's sister's surname), and they both dyed their hair to avoid recognition. They left England and began moving around the French countryside. Alouette and her mother had lived in 18 different places by the time she was eighteen years old. The girl had long since learned not to get attached to any place or person. Instead, she focused her energy on her instrument, the violin, which she had picked up by listening to musicians playing in the squares in the towns in which she lived. It is her one passion in life. She is fluent in French and English, and is a very intelligent girl, whose sole companions when growing up were her books. She is very polite and respectable, but is very judgmental as well. She cloaks her insults behind carefully veiled remarks, and can be hard to decipher. Alouette and Eloise evaded Albert for 17 years before he finally caught up to them. Eloise was taken to jail for kidnapping, and Alouette, who had been convinced by her mother that Albert was an evil, selfish man, ran away once again. This time, she ended up in Mineral Town. And who knows what will happen here?
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/

Alouette Adler
Page 1 of 1