Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana//

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Esaward

\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Empty
PostSubject: \Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana//   \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 am

\\Alouette Adler//
s i n g l e

Alouette is very reserved. If approached, she will be polite, but she will also be quite distant. She can be quite catty when irritated or provoked and is not afraid to defend herself when she feels threatened. Because she is such a flighty girl, she hates getting attached to people and will be very hesitant to get close to anyone at all. She doesn't mind being alone, but she doesn't particularly enjoy it, and though she'd never admit it, even to herself, she'd like to have a few friends, or maybe even a lover.

\\Chase Hawthorne//
m a r r i e d

Chase is an easy-going, friendly guy who loves to help out where he can. He's usually good for advice, and is a genuinely caring person. However, since he's so kind, it can be hard for him to make legitimate friends and not just acquaintances. He does love making friends, though! He's happily wed to Mia Hawthorne, nee Ethans, and they have two children, Clara and Jethro. Chase loves being a father and is very compatible with anyone who enjoys the company of small children.

\\Graham Morgana//
s i n g l e

Graham is cold, bitter, and, quite honestly, can be mean. He doesn't make friends easily, he doesn't really care to make friends at all. But he has a soft spot for certain people, and, if pestered enough, usually gives into people and accepts their presence. He would be best suited with someone who either refuses to put up with his nonsense, or someone who is so bouncy, resilient, and maybe a bit naive that they wouldn't be offended by him. He would not be compatible with anyone too sensitive, too annoying, or who couldn't deal with his quirks and habits, like his smoking. He is not incapable of friendship or even love. But because of his past, and his long-standing feelings for his childhood sweetheart who passed away, it will be hard to break through his shell.

{{of the \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// 8_em_heart}}
h e a r t e v e n t s

\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thpurple
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thorange
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thblue
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Brown
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thyellow
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thblack
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thwhite
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thred

{{of the \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Icon_Friend_Add}}

f r i e n d e v e n t s

\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Brown

{I'll add all of these in later. c: all heart/friends events that occurred with my characters prior to the making of this post are not to be applied to future events.}
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Esaward

\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana//   \\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 am

"I'd tell you I love you, but..."
c h a r a c t e r . o p i n i o n s

"...I don't know how."

Alouette
N/A

"...it wouldn't be enough."

Chase
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Brown Dylan - rest in peace. I'll help Ari with the kids. Don't worry.
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thyellow Kazumi - one of my close friends in the Valley.
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thblack Ari Lupo - Bromancing it up.
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thwhite Clara and Micah - my beloved children.
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thred Mia - my wife, my best friend, my partner in crime.

"...I'm not a liar."

Graham
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Thblue Savannah - I've known her for years. But I've never really known her. And I think I might want to.
\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana// Brown Kazumi - she's nice enough. I don't really know what to make of her other than that...

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/

\\Alouette Adler;;Chase Hawthorne;;Graham Morgana//
Page 1 of 1