Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Theories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Theories Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Theories   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Theories EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am

So, I'm a die hard Zelda fan for anyone who didn't know. I have yet to play LoZ:SS but I've read the game informer dedicated to the amazing series and it's 25th anniversary game that says Skyward Sword is the prequel to Ocarina of Time. Now, there has been a lot of speculation going about how Skyward Sword was mentioned in other games, or how it ties in. Some of which I don't believe, some of which are plausible, and then I have some points (not fully developed I will say) to contribute as well.

One being how in Twilight Princess, it is said that the warrior in the Golden Wolf Statues/Howling Stones is actually the Link from Skyward Sword. Do I believe this? Well, the proof that was given by the speculator was horrible so, no, I don't think so.

But I do think Skyward Sword was somewhat hinted in TP in Twilight Princess' Sky Temple. I know that the Oocca are the people who inhabit the skies, but it's obvious that they couldn't be the ones to actually build such a structure as the sky temple. There is quite a possibility that the Sky Temple and the Sky city (Sky Loft) in Skyward Sword are related closely in some way.

Any thoughts or other theories you'd like to share on this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Theories
Page 1 of 1