Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Reserved] The day off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

[Reserved] The day off Empty
PostSubject: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:01 am

[Reserved for Arden, Genna, Kitty, Red]

As his day off, Kyle wandered into the meadow, listening. After a couple of minutes of a nice walk he layed down on a soft patch of grass as he stared up into the skies watching clouds pass by. The sun blazed onto Kyle making him squint and placed his hand to block the sun. He gave up as soon as his arms became tired and closed his eyes. In a matter of seconds he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : [Reserved] The day off Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:08 am

genna telported at the meadow.
"maybe plants can *cough* make me cold a little bit better." Genna said to herself
She saw Klye lying there not able to make a single move.
"is he *cough* dead?" Genna said to herself again.
genna walked over to Kyle.
She saw klye breathing.
"Phew." genna said silently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Oig
Farmer
Farmer
Oig

Male Number of posts : 219
Roleplay Name : Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:13 am

Kyle suddenly woke up into a sitting position, almost bumping heads into Genna. He looked at her, slowly sliding away. He noticed her coughing. Again.
"What are you doing here?"
Kyle yawned and stretched sitting cross legged.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:15 am

genna took a few steps back so klye wouldn't bump her head.
"I'm feeling a little bit better. don't worry." Genna said calmly.
"I thought you were dead for a moment there." Genna giggled after what she said.
she saw some herbs in some heart shape.
"i always wondered why these herbs are heart shaped." Genna said while squinting.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : [Reserved] The day off Badge

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:28 am

"Hey," Kitty said tiredly. She has had lack of sleep lately and she was suffering from it. A yawn esacped her mouth as she aproach Kyle and Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:35 am

Genna heard a voice. it was kitty
"Hello kitty *cough*" Genna said.
Genna put the herb in her bag so she can make tea later.
"Kitty,you seem tired. did you *cough* get enough sleep?" genna asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:14 am

For some reason, Red had found herself climbing alot of trees. She had climbed one with Jake and Genna, she had climbed plenty on her own...
She had originally come to Sunshine Island to have a swim at the beach, but she reminded herself of the shark she had encountered a while ago, and, well... It shook off the thought easily.

Now, she was perched up in a tree with a nice few of a few people down on the ground. Interested, she lowered herself a few branches and investigated, finding Genna, and someone she had never seen before.
"Hi!" She called from her branch, poking a gap in the leaves so her head was visible.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Reserved] The day off Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:05 am

Arden had been going for a jog, listening to a song playing in her head, when she spotted a small crowd in nearby. She jogged up to them and smoothed her hair back, smiling. "Hey, party over here!" she said, grinning. "Hi, Red, Kitty, Genna, Kyle."

She was suddenly all too aware of her sweatpants and shirt, and her sweaty face. She grabbed a towel from her backpack and swatted at her face with it. "Whew," she sighed, satisfied even though she looked like a mess.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:18 am

"Arden! Oh my gosh, I'm higher than you!" Red called happily. She was so used to being that little bit shorter than everyone else, being in a tree was an amazing, almost enlightening activity for Red.
It was official, she loved climbing trees now. If not for the sake of it, than she would happily climb up purely to be higher than anybody else for the short amount of time before she annoyed people.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm

"I'm getting enough," Kitty said while shrugging. She looked up at Red amazed. "Pretty high up, huh?" Kitty said. A smile spread across her face. "Ya planning to come down anytime?" A childish giggle came from her, she was tempted to try climbing the tree herself, but she was kinda scared too.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:33 am

"Nope. Not willingly." She called back with a laugh. "You should come up here!" She added, poking her hand through the leaves, waving.

She sat herself down on the branch and dangled her legs down. Although, her shoes not really properly tied, one fell off and sailed down to the ground and landed under the tree.
"Noooo!" Red laughed, not really wondering if she could be bothered to go down and get it. She wiggled her toes through her sock, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:35 am

"I'll climb," Kitty said boldly. She grabbed the shoe and looked at it funny.
"It smells weird," she stated bluntly. She went by the tree.
"Catch," she yelled throwing the shoe in the air.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:36 am

genna watched her friends playing around.
she would have played aroung if she didn't have a cold.
"*giggle* Red, your pretty funny!" Genna said.
She ran to a tree near red and climbed it.
"I'm gonna win!" Genna said acting childish.

Last edited by 35bell on Sat May 16, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:40 am

"It's a shoe, Kitty, It's not gonna smell like roses." She laughed back. She was certainly in a giggly mood today.
She reached out her hand and caught the shoe -almost missing completely-. She leaned back against the tree and slipped her shoe back on, tying the laces alot tighter this time.
"Thanks Kitty! Come over here, it's fun!" She called, waving to Kitty again.

Seeing Genna rapidly gaining altitude, she got on the move again, laughing as she climbed up branch by branch.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:55 am

Kitty reached to the bark, but then pulled her hand away. What if I hurt myself? That would be bad. I better not.
She then faked a yawn. "I'm too tired to climb a tree of that height."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:18 am

"You can do it Kitty!" Genna yelled somewhere almost near the top.
She was glad to do this once in awhile.
She felt so happy and for some reason
she began to feel a tiny bit better from her cold.
"*giggle* Almost there!" Genna said a happily.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:45 am

"Oooh, I'll catch up, just you wait!" Red called back with a laugh. With her hood regularly knotting into the leaves and branches, it was a challenge to go much higher, but she continued to climb.
Red paused for a moment, a gap in the leaves revealing a wonderful view of the terrain below her. Her friends were speckled out below her, and the trees dotted out amazingly even. After a few moments, she painfully pulled herself out of a daydream and continued to climb.

"Faaaaaaiiil." She wailed, giving up and lazily leaning against the thick tree trunk. Genna was far ahead, and she was comfortable here. What point is there in moving? She thought to herself, a sly but content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : [Reserved] The day off Esaward

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Arden's heart rate hadn't slowed down yet, and adrenaline was still pumping through her, so she dropped her stuff and followed Red up the tree. She giggled as she felt the harsh bark under her hands, and continued scaling the tree until she reached Red's side. "Wow. You're right. It is high up here," she breathed, looking down at everyone else. Her hair caught on a nearby knick in the tree, and she pulled it away, too preoccupied to really care.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Genna stopped so red and arden can catch up.
"i stopped so you guys can climb a few more branches. unless *cough* you want to stop it's fine with me" Genna said.
Genna sat on a branch so she can see the view too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Reserved] The day off   [Reserved] The day off Empty

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] The day off
Page 1 of 1