Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bottled message.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

A bottled message. Empty
PostSubject: A bottled message.   A bottled message. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:52 am

The sun setting, The splashing waves, the sound of the chirping birds, everything was perfect, except for Mist. Today, she's not smiling, not even a simple grin crossed her face, the cheerful Mist was feeling very lonely today. She was staring at the sea, watching the sun set. Will I wait for him?Will he ever be able to come back? Mist thought.

She stood up, and walked towards the sea, all she wants today, is to be alone, a moment of peace and silence.
She was about to leave when she saw a bottled message, floating in the sea, she reached for it and she sat again to the seashore. "A bottled message?" Mist thought curiously. She pulled the paper out carefully. The paper was wet but the letters are still readable. She began to read the letter. It read, Dear God, I wish, my parents will be together again.

"I know, a child wrote this..." Mist said to herself. "What a kid, she thoughts that her wish can come true." Mist continued.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

A bottled message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bottled message.   A bottled message. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Natt slowly walked onto the beach. It was like she was the bride at a wedding execpt natt was not a bride and was too young to get married and also, she was in a daydream. "Dusj ash jusd gdsah dujhsd hfjau" she muttered to herself in a strage language.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

A bottled message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bottled message.   A bottled message. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:01 am

Mist looked at Natt, and ran to her. " Hey, Natt! Look at this." Mist said. Then showed the bottled message to Natt. " I found this here."
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

A bottled message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bottled message.   A bottled message. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm

"What is it?" Natt asked curiously. She was always fond of adventures of any kind. Even if they were dangerous
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

A bottled message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bottled message.   A bottled message. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:16 am

"uhmm...read it." Mist said. She pulled the paper inside the bottle and gave it to Natt. "A wish of a kid." Mist said while looking at the Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bottled message. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bottled message.   A bottled message. Empty

Back to top Go down

A bottled message.
Page 1 of 1