Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mist Evergreen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Mist Evergreen Empty
PostSubject: Mist Evergreen   Mist Evergreen EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:20 pm

This is me
"I am what I am."

Full Name: Mist Evergreen
Nicknames: Mist, Blabbermouth
Birthday: Winter 12

Appearance
"Mirror Mirror on the wall, how do I look?"

Height: 5'4
Eye Color: Violet
Hair: Long, Curly hair. Brownish blond in colour.
Clothing: A white and blue sleeveless dress, and a blue skirt with a white ribbon. Blue beret, whit high socks and blue flats.
Picture:
Spoiler:

What my life is.
"La Vie Est Belle."

Family:

Aunt:
Elsie Evergreen, 45 years of age, her aunt. Elsie was the one who raised Mist because her parents left her when she was just 7. She became so attached to Mist to the extent that she told false stories about her parents.

Biological Mother and Father:
Georgina and Wilson Evergreen. Not much is known about them except for the fact that they left Mist to Elsie's care when she was just 7 because they don't have the money to support her.

Character Personality Pros: Bilingual: She can speak Japanese fluently. She's good at singing. Hardworking and sweet. She gets used to a place easily.

Character Personality Flaws: She can be noisy and annoying sometimes because of her big mouth. Sometimes stubborn and bossy. Can be childish sometimes. She sucks at dancing, she can also be unorganized and messy if she's in a rush. Forgetful

Likes: Japanese Cuisine, Cold places, Internet, Sweet and Spicy foods.
Dislikes: Dancing, Gore, Violence, Blood, Bitter foods.

Extra Information: Mist Evergreen, a happy-go-lucky girl. She vaguely remembers her biological parents' faces because she was given to her aunt, Elsie Evergreen when she was just 5-years-old because they don't have any money to support her and Elsie wants a child. As time went by, Mist wondered where her biological parents are so Elsie told false stories about her parents. Mist showed to Elsie that she's mad at her parents because Elsie gets jealous but inside, she's really looking for them. Wanting to be with them. So she swore to herself that she'll look for them when she grow up.
When Mist turned 7, they migrated to Japan. She grew up there and she got used to living there, she almost forgot her promise to herself.
At age 19, she remembered her promise and sneaked out of their house to go search for her parents. She settled at 'Mineral Town' to look for them but then, she got used to Mineral Town, forgetting her promise once again.

Harvest World Dream Job: Cafe owner
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/

Mist Evergreen
Page 1 of 1