Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any funny/werid childhood memories?

Go down 
+6
Kritten
Aiyo
Red Riding Hood
35bell
Eternal Silence
afsangel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Afsangelaward-4

any funny/werid childhood memories? Empty
PostSubject: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:44 am

here are some of mine:

when i was little, i couldn't say 'cookie' i said doobie instead. (which is a drug) so everytime we went to the store and i wanted a cookie, i'd say 'doobies mommy doobies!" XD

when i was little, i had this HUDGE closet, and apperntly i loved bread :/ o would steal a whole bag of bread and put it in my cloest. and forget about it XD

when i was little, i couldn't say "blow bubbles' i said "barbra bush." for years i poited out side saying that an dmy mom didn't get it. finally one dau my aunt brought bubbles over and i said "brabra bush! brabra bush!' XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:50 am

My very first sentence EVER was "I do it myself." XD I was referring to pouring my own juice into my sippy cup, if anyone is interested. ^^

Another childhood memory was meeting my best friend in first grade. She's still my best friend today, after nearly nine years. She's like my sister now.

Me and my brother had matching superhero masks (mine was pink and his was purple) and we would run around outside, on our swingset, pretending to fight bullies and stuff. XD

I remember when my cousin, Sydney, was born, and I kept calling her "Cindy" because, try as I might, I just couldn't pronounce "Sydney." (I was six, people. T_T)

I took dance when I was little, and a photographer for the local newspaper took a picture of our class, and I was so excited because I was (of course) pretty much spotlighted in the picture. XD

Probably a ton more that I just can't remember now.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:50 am

once on halloween i was dressed as snow white then i cried all night. I don't remember why though XD.

My favorite candy was toostie rolls and I used to say "doostie wolls!" XD

whenever we go to disneyland i would always say "wisney wand!"

i can't remember all of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:05 am

Pulling some guys hair until he gave me chocolate...
Grabbing a bilby by the tail and gnawing on it's ears. It didn't seem to mind. XD
Being in a restauraunt and pointing at someone going 'Look at da fat guy!'.
Hitching a ride in the laundry bag. XD
Hiding in a box and having Mum wondering why the bubble wrap was heavy. XD
.....Still Am
I was ^ pretty wierd girl.

Last edited by Red Riding Hood on Wed May 27, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:18 am

"Were," Red? XD You still are. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:24 am

Oh yeah, forgot about that. XD
Must correct myself. XD
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:31 am

xD I though that the word slurppie (a frozen drink) was Snoopy lol! So everytime we went into a gas station store, I would as my mom for a snoopy!! XDD I didn't figure out it was slurpee until i was like... 9 years old D8!!

Okay, so I went to this summer camp, and when my aunt picked us (my and my 3 cousins) they went ahead of me so I saw the car and opened it and went in, then like a few seconds later i noticed some other people were in it!!! I was like SOOOOOOO embarrased, and my crush was in that car!!! >//<;; The car looked really the same!! >//<

Okay, so when I was in 3rd grade, my friend told me that a ghost of abe lincoln comes out of the girl's bathroom mirror, and she kept teasing my about it and that if you sit in the inner seat of the bus, ghosts will kill you, so then I cried and cried about getting on the bus so i was scared, and then when they finalyl got me on, I had to sit on the outside part of the seat, and was scared ever since then, until 5th grade.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Badge

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:55 am

I have what you call Kristinisms. I will only name a couple, cause they are really embarrasing. All of them are recent to.

1.) Asking if "o-n-e" was a word while playing scrabble.

2.) "The cat weights about five pounds and I'm about three times that."

3.) "We need napkins, milk, eggs, and palates." (It's supposed to be plates. xD)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:03 am

this mine is pretty weird..

okay my best friend and i agreed to said our crushes..
okay she said first..
and then shouted my name..!
i was so shocked..i didn't said anything..i walked out..

and the next day..were good again..

pretty weird huh?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:00 am

Red Riding Hood wrote:
Pulling some guys hair until he gave me chocolate...
Grabbing a bilby by the tail and gnawing on it's ears. It didn't seem to mind. XD
Being in a restauraunt and pointing at someone going 'Look at da fat guy!'.
Hitching a ride in the laundry bag. XD
Hiding in a box and having Mum wondering why the bubble wrap was heavy. XD
.....Still Am
I was ^ pretty wierd girl.

only you red T_T

there was another time when i had this best friend who was a boy, and we were real little, he took my in my gaint closet and tried to kiss me XD mommeh caught us though. LOL!

we had (and still have) a callico cat names callie. and when i was little i had bunkbeds. i used to take callie to the top bunk and throw her overboard 8D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Badge

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Once I ate pure butter from a stick. I peeled it like a banana then I ate it. My mother then found out and took it away, but apparently I wanted more. xD
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:01 am

when i was about 5 or younger i would want ice cream then,tell my mom to microwave it,my mom would be like ," Suspect Whaaaa?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:34 am

Well when i was little like from kinder to 3rd grade i thought i was soooooooooo preety so whenever i saw a camera i would pose like a model. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:37 am

Also when i was little i was scared of ducks and they would attack me because i had bread so i would climb on the table and start crying and through the bread BUT THEY STILL ATACKED. Sad
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:48 am

i can't think of any...
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : any funny/werid childhood memories? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:23 am

Natt77 wrote:
i can't think of any...

think of something!!!mine was a little private but i still agreed to say it..mine was a little embarrassing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any funny/werid childhood memories?   any funny/werid childhood memories? Empty

Back to top Go down

any funny/werid childhood memories?
Page 1 of 1