Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Town?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:07 pm

*Soph pushes the door to the inn open*
"I can't hide away forever...Mom said they are friendly here," she sighed to herself.
"Hi. Can I help you?" said a voice.
Soph whirled around. " Hello, um, I'm Soph. I, erm, me and my family moved here. Recently. I'm sorry to intrude but I've been at home since we moved here at the start of the week...I thought I'd better introduce myself."
"Oh yes, your mother did say she had a daughter," the lady behind the desk smiled as Soph walked up to it."I'm Ruby. No doubt you'll meet my son Rock soon and some of the other people that call this their home."
*Soph smiles nervously*
"Thank you for your introduction. Wow..."she looked all around her. "This place is great. It's so big and...and...it must be good to be an inn-keeper."
"Yes, it is good...I get to chat with a lot of people from the Valley...and other places too!"
*Soph laughs, and is about to leave, when she decides to ask Ruby something*
"Ruby? You said you get to talk to people a lot. Who would be the best person in the Valley to introduce myself to next?"
"Hmm...why not try Vesta's crop farm? Just go across the bridge, away from the houses. You're bound to meet some of the residents there-her vegetables are popular with many people. You'll also meet Marlin and Celia...and Vesta herself. Please visit me again!"
"I will. Thank you so much!" Soph waved and grinned and then left the Inn, heading towards Vesta's crop farm.

Last edited by artygamer on Sun May 31, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Natt was just leaving the blue bar when she saw a new girl heading off on her own "I wonder who that is?" she thought to herself. Natt walked towards the girl. "Hey there!" She smiled. She hoped that she could make friends with this new girl.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

*Soph turns and sees the other girl*
"Are you talking to me?" she asked, looking to see if there is anyone else around. There isn't.
"Oh, oh, I'm sorry I thought you were talking to someone else. I bet you think I'm a bit of an idiot now...theres no one else around!" Soph smiled slightly, trying to cover up her mistake by giggling. Oh great! I've only met two people in the whole Valley. One knows I'm really shy and the other is bound to think I'm stupid now! she thought to herself. "Hi, I'm Soph. I just moved here."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : New in Town? Balladdecmotm

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

Just as Savannah was walking out of the Inn, she just so happened to catch eye of two new people. Regardless of the fact that they may or may not have already been residents here, Savvy paid no attention to it. She glanced over towards them and shyly made her way towards them. "Good day." She spoke meekly, "Excuse my interruption, but I'm new to the valley." She motioned to herself with a dainty hand, "My name is Savannah Stark. But people usually call me Savvy." She introduced herself with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Soph's face broke into the first true smile in a long time.
"I, I, I'm new in the Valley too! I'm Soph." she said shyly. "It's great to meet you Savvy and um...sorry I don't know your name!" she said truefully to the other girl, who had been watching the scene with an easy grin.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : New in Town? Bellnov

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:00 am

Genna came in rather pale. She wanted to ask ruby if she can make her some soup. "Ruby?" Genna shouted. She saw two new girls and natt. Genna went towards Natt and elbowed her. "Hey, Natt. Who are those girls?" Genna whispered to Natt's ear. Genna stared at the girls. She hoped she wouldn't faint here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Soph gave a wide smile, showing her braces. "I'm Soph," she grinned, feeling more confident."And this is Savvy. Oh, your name,"she said indicating the girl who had walked over first."Is Natt. But who are,"she stopped. Her smile faded."Um, are you ok? You look kinda ill. Is it, I mean, do you need to see someone? Dr Hardy? Or...or my mom? She's a nurse," she half explained half gabbled. "If you don't thats ok...but you don't look well at all."

Last edited by artygamer on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : New in Town? Bellnov

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 pm

"I'm Genna. I live in waffle island." Genna said. She noticed Soph wanted to know if she was ok. "Well you see, I have fainting problems so I wanted Ruby to make me some soup." Genna explained. "It's nice to meet both of you!" Genna said happily. Genna been here for so long she thought no new people would come. "Since it's almost summer I guess more people are coming." Genna said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"Oh, phew...at least you'll be ok...right? Well anyway, at least you know what my mom does...if you ever have a problem, just come to us...my house is right next to Dr Hardy's Clinic," Soph explained."So, you're Genna? It's really good to meet you, and you Natt, and you Savvy. I'm feel really lucky. Ruby said that Vesta's crop farm is a good place to go...do any of you want to come? I don't mind if you don't I just, um..." she stopped. I've moved to this town. New beginnings. I must come clean about my past.she thought determindly.
"I've always been shy. And," she laughed slightly."Never really approached. By anyone. Not even other people like me. Um, you know...commonly known as geeks. I have low self esteem." Soph giggled at her own stupidity."You are good people to decide to talk to me. Thank you for listening to me,"she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in Town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town?   New in Town? Empty

Back to top Go down

New in Town?
Page 1 of 1