Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone thinking about stuff...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

Alone thinking about stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm

time - 9:40pm

buffy lay in the medows it was lightly raining and it was chilly .her heart was slowly beating as she thought about her boyfriend chris.she used to feel somthing but now nothing ,the rain got heavyer it was hard to see what where buffys tears and what was the rain .

"I guess i ..i just dont feel the excitment anymore...maybe we should both move on.."

earlier that night buffy had kissed chris after work and noticed for the first time in 3 years she didnt love him.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:53 am

walking by, Ronan sees a girl, she looks like she's crying in the rain. He is ready to grab his sword but sees no one around. Maybe something happened.

"is there a perpentrator around that has committed a bad deed?!" Ronan questions her, ready to defend anyone who is hurt," if so I cannot let this go!"
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Buffy Is startled

"Oh..ummm Sorry..noones done anything im fine just ..fine."
'Sigh'
"What are you doing walking around this late..in this weather?"
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Ronan can't say why he was wandering around, he had a wanted poster again and didn't want to scare her. He was afraid that wanted person was around here, hurting others. He just laughed.
"Not much,"he lied, thinking about what sort of job he'll have to do again. He must go find more jobs, and pay attention to things. He felt bad taht someone got hurt just a little while ago when he left them, that is after he swore to protect them. He found out when he was passing by the clinic that one of the girls he met the other day was hurt, but felt too ashamed that his protection failed.
"If you stay here you'll catch a cold." he won't maket he same mistake again. Not again this time.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Alone thinking about stuff... Badge

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Kitty was taking a nice walk when she heard some noises.

"If you stay here you'll catch a cold," said a familiar voice. She looked around and saw Buffy said and Ronan there.

"What happened here?" Kitty said aloud, rushing over to Buffy. She wasn't supposed to move this fast but she didn't care her friends mattered more to her than her ankle. She had a feeling that Buffy wasn't feeling alright and she wanted to be there for her.

"Buffy," she said, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 pm

"oh of course i am i just..*snifffle* im just thinking about stuff"
*the rain got heavyer at this point buffys make up had all been washed off her lips that were usally deep red were now pale and her face looked heart shaped as her long red hair stuck coldy to her face.
"I'm ..such an awful person ...my whole life all i've done is hurt people and now i need to hurt ..the person i love."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 pm

"I need to hurt... the person I love," Buffy's words echoed in Kitty's mind. She couldn't remeber the feeling of love, so she didn't know what to say. In the books she read: "Love was when a person was willing to do anything for another person. They would overcome anything in their path to help that person.

Love was mysterious to Kitty she looked at Ronan hoping he'd know what to do. She quickly turned to Buffy.

"Why do you need to hurt him?" she questioned, not knowing if this would help or make things worse.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:30 pm

"b..bbb..because im an awful person and we have been together ff..for years and now im leaving him after all the running we've done together..just because im so selfish im a bad person"
* buffy sneezed*
"i rember when id used to risk my life just for him but now..things are diffrent
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 am

"You are calling yourself a bad person for that?" Kitty asked. "I see nothing wrong there. You were in the "Sparkle Stage" when you see everything you like about a person. Now your in the "Disillusion Stage" and you can't accept him. Everyone goes through this. Some people can handle the problems and stay with the person, while others break up and move on. You aren't a bad person."

Kitty had no idea how she was coming up with this. It must have been something that she read. It did sound like it came from a book.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:49 am

"that sounds like a line from a chessey romance novel"
Buffy sobbed harder
"I Think i betta go inside were should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 am

Kitty was left blank, when she thought about it she did sound like a cheesy romance novel. The one thing she really didn't like. It was all sissy stuff to her and she was too stubborn to fall head over heals for something as silly and pointless as that. "Don't cry," is all that she managed to say.

"How about the dinner?" Kitty suggested. After a good Hot Coca or some warm soup Buffy should feel better she thought.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 am

"Ok.."
buffy stood up and attemted to dry herself of and all three of them headed to the dinner.
(someone needs to reserve us a topic im going to bed its 2am here)
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:21 am

Ronan listens and doesn't understand it. he himself has never been in love so he won't udnerstand Buffy's pain, but decides if he needs to protect anyone from anything, he'll be ready. That is the sole reason he carries the sword. To protect anyone. This time he wont miss the chance for anything wrong. Kitty, the girl who rubbed ice on his face, he remembers her, and thinks it doesnt matter, he will have to get to know them for he plans to stay and protect all of this place. Dinner, that will calm everything down.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 am

"Ronan, you okay?" Kitty asked worried. "You haven't said anything in a while." It was true that the guy had been quiet and she was somewhat worried that he was sick. She then reminded herself that he has been on his own for a while and knows how to take care for himself. Or was that just his personality she wondered? Acting confident to not let anyone know your weak points, like herself?

She turned to Buffy, "Let's get out of the rain. I'll pay for dinner. My treat." She attempted to smile and managed to do so, afterall a smile did brighten the mood often.

(I made the topic. It's called a warm meal.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone thinking about stuff...   Alone thinking about stuff... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone thinking about stuff...
Page 1 of 1