Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Do Not Hook Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I Do Not Hook Up Esaward

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Author's Note:

Ideas for stories are spewing out of my head. I always post 'em here to see how much of a reaction I get from you guys before posting them on Fanfiction.net (the ones that I feel are appropriate for this site), so... if you like it, please say so! Thanks!

If there were ever an award for the Most Awkward Teenager, I would’ve won it several times over. Not only was I clumsy and uncoordinated, but also socially challenged and –might as well just say it—not the prettiest girl in the world. In fact, I was a geek. The entire package—bottle-cap glasses, pocket protectors, tucked-in shirts, and a bad haircut. Don’t think I didn’t go unnoticed, either. My geekiness was announced in nearly every stall in every girl’s restroom in the high school I attended, and undoubtedly in the guy’s restroom as well. People stared, pointed, and laughed at me in the hallways, like I was it the main attraction in my own personal freak show. It was practically a suicide attempt every time I went to school, because every day, I wanted to just keel over and die.

It was a problem, to say the least. My parents frowned at me every time I walked out of my room dressed like I did. They would’ve preferred that I emerged from my room in a cheerleading outfit and white Keds, like my older sister, Lucy. Lucy--- my perfect, popular, insanely gorgeous older sister. The cheerleader with an Ivy-League bound future, and a boyfriend to match. The abstinence advocate, the drug-and-alcohol-free beauty…or so they thought. Trusting my sister so much, my parents would never guess that Miss Drug Free was really shooting up with the rest of her senior buddies in the alcove of her best friend, Monica’s spacious house.

Lucy would never dream of leaving behind her stellar life to go live on a farm in the Middle Of Nowhere.

Like I am now.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 pm

I like it! Razz
It's really good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 am

yea it is
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I Do Not Hook Up Cliffnov

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 am

oh my god..this is so awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:51 am

As usual...I love it! great job Ards! (teehee...annoying nick.xD) way to go!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I Do Not Hook Up Cliffnov

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 am

me too..great..do you own this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Do Not Hook Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do Not Hook Up   I Do Not Hook Up Empty

Back to top Go down

I Do Not Hook Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: