Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Strings Attached

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : No Strings Attached Esaward

No Strings Attached Empty
PostSubject: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:05 am

Chase silently hopped over the short fence, pulling his guitar along with him as he leaped. The vineyard was quiet, abandoned, and large; just the kind of atmosphere he wanted. He snuck along the vines, ducking beneath leaves and grapes, until he reached the back of the vineyard. Sitting against the fence that bordered the property - like anyone couldn't just jump over it if they were set on stealing grapes, of all things- Chase fingered the fine, smooth body of his instrument.

Angling the guitar on his lap, he closed his eyes for a moment. Eyes still closed, his hand began to strum the taut strings, making a sweet, slow rythm pound out. He hummed along with the tune, making it up as he went along.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:13 am

Buffy was in the vineyard walking around alone when she heard ..music ,a guitar being played with someone humming along .She followed the sound she climbed clumsily over a short fence and sneeked through the vines yards untill she got close enough to see a boy plucking strings on a guitar.
hidden in the grass she felt like an idot as if she were spying on someone ugh im so childish she thought.
"Hahhahahaha" Buffy laughed out loud completely by accident.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : No Strings Attached Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:53 am

''buffy!!'*notices new girl*oh..hi..are you new here..you must be..so buffy you know her?
*smiles**must be another newcomer*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am

Chase blinked, and dropped his hand. Instantly, the music stopped. He squinted towards the spot where he had heard a female voice laugh, and a male voice adress the female. "Who's there?" He called out, shading his eyes with his hand. He tightly, protectively gripped the neck of his precious guitar, fingers brushing the strings ever so slightly to make them produce soft, discordant notes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : No Strings Attached Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am

As Genna showed Katherine Mineral town, they soon got to the vineyard. "Who are those people?" Katherine asked. "Some of my friends" Genna replied.

"Come on! Indroduce youself! Please?" Genna said while pulling Katherine's arm. "ok ok! I'll meet them." Katherine said.

They went into the vineyard pushing the plants away form them until they got up to Genna's friends. "Hey guys!" Genna said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 am

hey there genna..*points at katherine*you..i haven't seen you..wow..you must be one of genna's friends..*laughs*i'm amando..
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:36 pm

as it suddenly got crowded buffy seen the worried and protective face o the boy,she stepped forward out the bushes and said "hey im buffy....i was just out for a walk when i heard you playing and dont ask me why i laughed i was just being childish..."
Buffys face went red as she was embarrassed to act so childish infront of a stranger.
"So uh..whats your name we'd allloe to no" points to the group of people talking in the bush
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Chase blinked rapidly as a crowd formed around him. His grip on the guitar tightened. When the girl spoke to him, he looked at her like he was just seeing her for the first time. "Buffy...nice name," he said, smiling. "I'm Chase." He stood up, slightly sad that his plan of playing his guitar in peace was gone, but happy because he was meeting new people, the villagers who could maybe show him what entertainment was to be had in Mineral Town. He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, scanning the small crowd once again.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : No Strings Attached Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Katherine looked around the crowd there was a crowd forming.
"uh I'm Katherine. I'm Genna's big sister." Katherine blurted.
"There you go." Genna whispered to her sister.
"No, amando.This is my sister." Genna said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

"Oh uh thanks ..your names nice too" Buffy looked at the chase he seemed pretty nervous ,"uhm..im sorry i interupted your guitar playing i was just passing through .I had..no idea that all of us would ambush you .haha"
Buffy looked at the ground .."so um..yeah ill just be going then..""bye everyone" Buffy tried to make an casual escape but tripped into the vines and was now coverd in grap juice

*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Chase gasped quietly as Buffy pitched forward into the grapes. Setting his guitar carefully against the fence, he quickly jogged over to her and reached down his hand. "Are you okay?" he asked, worried, as he extended his hand to help the redhead up.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:43 pm

With grape juice in her eyes and hair buffy looked up at chase with his arm extended she took his hand to help her up, I could have got up myself who does he think he is.. buffy thought
Buffy had now gone redder than a strawberry,she couldnt look up into anyone around her,as she started to pic peices of grape and vine out of her hair ,
"I'm Fine..thanks"she said to chase
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Noticing the offended look on her face, Chase dropped Buffy's hand. "Er, sorry," he apologized, not exactly sure what he was apologizing for. Last time I checked, it was polite to help someone up when they fell...hmm... Inwardly shrugging, he retrieved his guitar and held in with both of his hands. "You're okay, then," he said matter-of-factly. "Well, this has been fairly...awkward, wouldn't you say?" He grinned crookedly, trying to be cordial.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Buffy looked up too see chase crookedly grinning and she blushed.."yeah it has been pretty awkward ..and i havent even introduced my self propally yet. im buffy and im a doctor at ayios boo boo clinic in forget-me-no valley..soo what do you do chase, other than play the guitar??"buffy said with a half smile in return to his
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Chase thought about it for a second. "Well, back in my hometown, I ran a diner with my parents. So I wanted to open a shop here, as well. It's the little General Store, down thataway," he said, pointing. "It's pretty small. But I like it that way." He paused for a second, then looked at Buffy, raising his eyebrows slightly. "So, you're a doctor, huh?" He could see it; Buffy seemed pretty tough and able to take care of herself, why shouldn't she be able to take care of others? Softly, he said, "It fits you."
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Buffy looked at chase and saw his eyebrows raise wondering what he was thinking she said "so you own a store ill have to drop in some time "she smiled "im glad you think it suits me ,.i dont know exactly why im glad but i am ."buffy hesitaded looking for somthing to say "so ..um what where you and your guitar doing out here alone ??" buffy was wondering if he liked the quiet or if he was trying to get away from someone.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:14 am

"oh..hi chase..""im amando..just a fine villager here"*smiles*are you new here too?
you too..buffy..are you new here also?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Chase tried to focus on one conversation at a time. Already, his head was spinning. "I like the quiet," he said to Buffy, smiling. "If I were somewhere crowded, I couldn't really play very well."

Turning to Amando, he added, "Hi, Amando. I am new here, but hopefully I'll settle in pretty soon. I already opened a shop; you should check it out sometime."
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

"yeah the quiets good but the rush of noise and excitment always gets me rilled up .thats why i work in a hospital theres never a dull moment"Buffys whole life had been exciting and she never really missed the quiet outdoors all alone perhaps thats why her and chris were floating apart she wanted to be mature and alone in the quiet.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 am

you're right..and you should check my shop too..*smiles*you're right maybe i will go to your shop when i get there..be sure to be there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached   No Strings Attached Empty

Back to top Go down

No Strings Attached
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town :: NPC Shops :: Vineyard-
Jump to: