Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye

Go down 
+5
clairexcliff
MoNkEy!!
gothica800
Aiyo
afsangel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Afsangelaward-4

The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Empty
PostSubject: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm

The sun. The sun has always been the center of attention. With her long flowing golden hair and bubbly blue eyes. Everyone loves the sun. All the boys crush on her. I've seen their faces turn red when they've been in her presence to long. i see them flirt and talk with her. Her warm personailty causes her to gleam brightly apon all of them.

Then, there's me. the moon. I hide in the sun's shadow. I evny her from afar. I give off a very dim glow. and when someone dare look at me, i hide behind the clouds. No one every sees me. my long dark hair hangs loosly over me face. her soft purple eyes are always filled with sorrow. No one ever ntoices the moon. No matter how hard i try, i cannot bring meself to hate the sun. For she is too innocent. And i am bitter and cold. Bringing nothign but darkness, when she brings nothign but light.

But there is one, who always comes to see me. The midnight Skye. He embraces me when i want to cry, and meets me every evening on the bridge when the sun goes to sleep. He says he loves me, and wants be with me forever. And i love him, too. I go to him with my problems and he always listens. I may not be thre prettyist brightest person around; but if there's one thing that keeps me alive; it's the midnight skye, and the willpower, to prove meself worthy.

i actually came up with an idea like this a while ago. but never wrote it. it kinda sucks, but the whole idea is to decibe the su and moon to HD characters. and you an probably guess who. Wink

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

>__<!!!!!! KAZU!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! D8 Dang!!! *envies your brain* D: That was like.... ubertastic pro! >_<
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:54 pm

really? i was half out of it when typing it. kinda made it up as i went. some lines i remebered though. i made them when when i first came up with the idea. i don't think it's that good
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

"it's AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 am

It's good!!I like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 am

that's good..
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 pm

I-I-I I'm out of breathe.....that was .....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........i should learn a little from you Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ihearthm
ihearthm

Female Number of posts : 27
Roleplay Name : tennira

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:45 am

this is nicee:) great job Wink
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 pm

thanks. but really, i was half brain-dead while writing this. one of those things where it sounds so good in your head, amazingly good, then you go to write it down and the words are all gubmled up.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Esaward

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Happens to me all the time. I usually start stories by getting one line in my head, or one idea, and building off of that. But then, I just stop short, because I reached a dead end. And I either have to go back and try again, or I have to start from scratch. T_T
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 pm

yea, i just normally come up with an idea and build off of it. then people go 'omg! that's sooo good!" and i'll just be like 'ya......sure...." exept for my editor kitty, who sees all meh mistakes XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Esaward

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm a beta reader on Fanfiction.net ((currently reading something for someone called waterfall42; she's a good writer)), and I have to be able to see flaws along with the good things. It makes my writing a little smoother, just to see mistakes that other people are making, and take my own advice.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Is it over? Or are you gonna keep going? It's really really really good. The most poetic thing I can think of is a big pile of explosive mud compared to yours. By the way, I could really use your help. You see, I have a story called Carly's Nightmare... Or Was It?, and I really need help with the next part. If you have time to read it, just post on there, or PM me. Thanks so much. Once again: Is it over?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:50 pm

ya ^^' it was a one-shot thing..but i'll read yoru story♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 am

i wish i had writing skills like urs kazu..
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm

afsangel wrote:
ya ^^' it was a one-shot thing..but i'll read your story♥

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 am

i read also urs..it was good too..^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye   The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun, The Moon, and the Midnight Skye
Page 1 of 1