Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

Female Number of posts : 103
Roleplay Name : Katie

Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. Empty
PostSubject: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 pm

"Woke up today, feeling the way, I always do.
Oh, oh, oh.
Looking for something that I can eat, when I hear the beat..."
*Katie continued to sing as she watered her tomato crops.*
"Oh, it's empty again."
*She skips over to the old pump*
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Female Number of posts : 141
Roleplay Name : Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:02 pm

"Why am i even here?!" A girls shouts angrily. "Why did you bring me here, Ann?"

The red-head and a black-haired girl appear on the edge of the farm.

The redhead, Ann, grins, "Kathy, this is Katie. She's a new farmer here. mark introduced me when i dropped by julia's the other day. I thought it would be funny cause your names are really alike."

Then she skips off, leaving the disgruntled black-haired girl and you alone on the field.
Back to top Go down
http://harvestlives.4umer.com/
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

Female Number of posts : 96
Roleplay Name : Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Blossom see's a girl skipping. "Woah she must be really happy or she made someone pissed and liked it." She see's Kathy and Katie. "Hey guys!"

Last edited by Tiana on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:16 pm

"Hello Kathy." Katie smiled, her eyes closed she she did so but then soon opened once more. "I think you know I'm Katie." Her smile turns more gentle but her head sways as a new voice comes to her attention.
"Hello!" Katie waved cheerfully.

Last edited by Louisa on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Putting it into how I usally roleplay.)
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:36 pm

"hello," Kathy says emotionlessly. She looks unhappy and disgruntled.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Blossom looks at Kathy. "Hey what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm

"Yes, Kathy, are you okay?" Katie placed down her small watering can. Though a large Moo came fromt he pastures. Katie only had one cow named Pecan and she was a 'Star cow' but it had cost alot. She could not afford mediciene so hopefully Pecan wouldn't get sick any time soon. Plus the fields were grassy so that's why Pecan was pastured.

Last edited by Louisa on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo/Mistake)
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:27 pm

"I am not good nor am I okay," Kathy replied, waving her hand dismissavely and looking full-blown angry now. "Now, go about your farm work. i have to go strangle Ann the Waitress."
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:37 pm

"Oh, Okay then." Katie looked disheartened as her eyes dimmed as she picked up her watering can and filled it up. She finished the rest of her crops before walking back to the pump. "So Blossom, how are you on this warm day?" She gained her smile back. She then looked to the pasture. Her horse was also grazing, he was called Toby.
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:59 pm

"Goodbye Blossom," Kathy offers. Her expression softens with the name. It stays just as soft when she continues. "Goodbye. . . .Katie. I hope my impression hasn't been horrible. Perhaps I'll see you around."

With a weak smile, kathy leaves your ranch.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 am

"Good-bye Kathy, don't worry. I don't think bad of you!" She smiled warmly as she waved to Kathy. "I hope to see you again!" She called as she was walking away.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 am

Blossom: Bye Kathy! I'm fine a bit sad but dont show it....
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:33 am

[Sorry, I fell asleep]

"Awwwhhh, Why do you feel sad?" Katie didn't notice how the answer to the question could be personal and non of her buisness. She was just a tad ignorant about that. "Here, I know what will cheer you up, Blossom!" Katie seemed to hand her a tulip from no where.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Blossom put the tulip in her hair. "My ex-boyfriend I was going to get back with him but... my use-to-be best friend gotten back with him AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:57 pm

"Awwweee. You poor thing. What you nee dis a really girly night in! With coa-coa and a pillow fight!" She smiled, as if a nine year old child was talking to blossom and not a 17 year old.
"So?" Katie smiled as she was balancing on her toes delicately.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Blossom giggles. "Yeah sure is there going to be some more people there?"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:51 am

"We would invite Aiyo, Alison and Red! If you want!" She smiled in excitment. She hadn 't had a girly night in 'ages'.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Blossom smoles. "Great!... Your very happy about it aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 pm

"Well, it'll be fun just us girls. No idiots to annoy us, eh?" She giggled and gave Blossom a little hug. "Everything will be alright." She let go but still held onto Blossom's shoulders loosley.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Blossom sighs. "I hope it will..." She looks away sighing.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:48 pm

We need something to lighten that mood of yours!" She looked diagnolly up to the right and thought for a moment. She then looked back at Blossom. "What do YOU want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Blossom started to think. "Well... I'm really in the mood for Grapes! So that will be nice."
(No really I am... Me likey Grapey xD)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:53 pm

"Come on, we'll get some from Van." She took Blossom hand and immediatly started walking. She liked Blossom, she felt so far that maybe Blossom was her closest friend. As she had told secrets to her. She hadn't shared so many secrets or bad aspects about herself with Blossom yet but she will. Anyway, it was grape time.
Back to top Go down
Tiana
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:01 pm

Blossom smiles. "Um... ok." Woah I just met her and she's already kinda like my best friend.... but if she finds out about my past I think I might become the valley Witch.... I cant tell her or anyone now about him... right now I should think about one think... GRAPES! She smiles about what she just though.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:09 pm

They arrived by the incredibly large man's stall. "Hello, could I have some grapes please?" She smiled.
"Yes of course, that is 40 dollars." He grinned, his moustache tickling his face making him laugh like santa claus.
"A bit steeper than normal but here you go!" She handed over the notes and he placed it in a handed paper bag. Katie took the bag by the handle and turned back to her friend. "Got them!". She walked over. "Lets eat them at my house, eh?" She smiled as as she didn't grab her hand this time but took a step and waited for her to walk by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.   Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm. Empty

Back to top Go down

Katie contiues her work at MayComb Farm.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next