Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : The Fallen Balladdecmotm

The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen   The Fallen EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Do you know how fast the fallen could fall?

It seemed like forever as he tried to raise his hand, looking for some sort of help. But there was none. His breath was shallow but still visible in the cold air of the north. The snow was falling, slowly and lying softly on the ground, on him.

I can barely see.

There was a stench of defeat in the air, along with the smell of gunpowder and the blood from his comrades. Smoke from the burning buildings was only adding to the ominous clouds overhead. But, a patch of sunlight trying to fight it’s way through; could there be a way to victory? The light was overpowered by the dark and was pushed into the shadows.

I can barely breath.

The pain was coming a little more clear to him now. He could feel the warmth of his blood rapidly seeping from his body. The lead bullet tainting the remaining of what he was. The ringing in his ears had finally stopped, but the sound of gun firing still sat in the back of his mind, and also in the distance where he knew more of his friends would be dying. His chest was slowly moving up and down as he only stared up with halfway opened eyes, pondering to himself if this would be his last breath.

I am barely alive.

He had no strength to lift himself from the ground, no strength to carry the gun to kill his enemies. No longer did he have the will to fight for his homeland. His eyes fell to his hand, which was still looking for help, as it fell back on to his body. It was hard, fighting for his breath; he did not want to die. But his air was beginning to run short. Those once soulful chocolate brown eyes began to close. It was getting cold. His chest came to a slow peaceful stop.

My God, please save me from this life.

{Ohboy, one of the serious ones I've ever written. XD
I hope you enjoy it and it might be a little more interesting to read if you listen to "Tania" (From "Enemy at the Gate") at the same time.}
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : The Fallen Hdbadge

The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen   The Fallen EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:42 pm

>.<! Always a fan Ballad! Its truly amazing, the stories you write. This one truly... T_T!!! WAHHH!!
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : The Fallen Balladdecmotm

The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen   The Fallen EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Aiyo wrote:
>.<! Always a fan Ballad! Its truly amazing, the stories you write. This one truly... T_T!!! WAHHH!!
Awwww. Thank youuu. ^//^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : The Fallen Cliffnov

The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen   The Fallen EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:24 am

Ballad Of The Fool wrote:
Aiyo wrote:
Awwww. Thank youuu. ^//^

i sense a fanclub making..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen   The Fallen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen
Page 1 of 1