Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.

Go down 
+3
MoNkEy!!
polarbear92345
35bell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Bellnov

I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Empty
PostSubject: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 am

My mom and dad told me that were probably moving to another state. What i mean by state i mean Texas. No I'm not kidding. You probably going like. "texas? yea right! i could think of a better state pfft." Seriously, I mean it. It's a maybe. And I don't wanna move because i have thousands of friends in this state. Including one of my best friends who is like my sister. It's about the ecnomy my here. Its to expensive and inclusing with my mom's surgerys, It's really tough. it might be 2011. So I'm realy sad right now. T^T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 am

ah realy i was going to move there but my mom decided to stay in cali ah but dont be sad you should get a web cam and talk to your friends and stuff
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 am

I know how you feel.i was about to move still in state but back where i used to live when i was a baby until i was 6 and moved where i am right now.really,there was only about 2 people i knew that were still there.
and my family was going to move for the same reason the bad economy.
try not to worring much right now, i know you can get through this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 am

how sad..i know what u feel..i felt just right now..
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:11 pm

well yea even if you move i know you can stay in touch somehow you will get through it dont worry
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Badge

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm

I moved a lot when I was younger, so I kinda know what you are going through. Moving to a different state is a huge difference in your life. Keep in contact with your friends and call them from time to time updating them on what's up in Texas. You can still be their friend and maybe you might get to visit them on vacation sometime. It makes spending time with them more special. It's great to make new friends too. Try to look at the positives more than the negatives, and you'll have a great time.

Texas is a fun state though. America's best water park is located there and there is so much to do all year round.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 pm

oh yea i heard of the water park! But i'm mostly ok with moving to Texas but I'm kinda still depressed. D8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 pm

aww. i had to move from a diffrent state when i was little. but i go there every other weekend :p
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Badge

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Just look at the positives and don't get down! All will be fine.

---
I changed the title, cause it wasn't specific enough.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 am

It's gonna be tough, but it must happen for the best huh? It's hard even if I do say you'll make some new friends. As of now all you can do is have the time of your life with them before you go, and get their contacts. Then webcam over the pc. hard but, just keep their contacts.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:39 am

i understand what you feel..it is pretty hard to adjust though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.   I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm really sad right now, I'm moving away.
Page 1 of 1