Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)

Go down 
+3
*~*HeartsWings*~*
afsangel
Kritten
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) Badge

A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) Empty
PostSubject: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

A Ticket to a Luxurious Life
Rated PG-13 for blood shed and death. Might cause nightmares to some users.

Mr. George D. Fox
666 Dead Hollow Lane
July 1, 2009

The Fox Family

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

My life has finally come to an end as, for I am not alive when you read this letter. Everyone knows that I have no immediate family due to the passing of my wife twenty years ago. I do not know anyone well enough to favorite them, so I am holding going to give all my previous possesions to a person who can withstand this task:

You must be the only one in my house on July 19, 2009. My doors will open to you on July 13, 2009, not any other day. You must be there for every day in that week until midnight July 19th. I do not care what your methods are to drive everyone else out.

This is the only opprotunity to get my fourtunes. It is only open to people with Fox as their last name. I must warn you that annoyance probably won\'t work and there are countless resources in my mansion.

Sincerely,

George Dean Fox

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Lucy chewed on her bottom lip as she read the letter. She was struggling right now, trying to get to collage. She had been working over-time latley and saving up all her money. But still, was not enough. And now she gets this letter-stating this man, whom she had never heard of, had died and left a mound of money. She shook her head voilently. Was this some kinda joke? Who knew. What was today? the 11th or 12th, maybe. That gave her two days to think her desition over. It sounded silly to her, but she needed the money. Still, her mother might not have approved...."stop it" she scolded herself. Her cat trotted over and rubbed agenst her. She stroked it and sighed.

"Man." she cried fustrated. she fell backwords on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. "WHat am i gunna do? Life sucks." she groaned and burried her face into the pillow. She peered up from her pillow and looked out her window. It was dark now. The sreet lights were on. She rolled off her bed and opend her window. It was a nice night. It felt good. Her long brown hair hung losley on her sholders and tumbled down her back. Her wore a light blue pajama tank top and matching shorts. She swung her legs over the window and jumped onto the belony below. She did it all the time when she was little. and it wasn't that far down anyway. A gentle breeze blew, and she leaned on the railing, looking at the small, lit up town.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Amethyst packed her bags she was ready to go now. Her little sister,Ruby,walked in to her with a lollipop in her mouth. Amethyst did a faint smile, "Hey." Ruby had a sad smile on her face, "Why are you leaving," She asked. "How long are you gonna be gone." Ruby was 12 so maybe it's ok for HER to look after mother. "Not long..trust me." Amethyst went and put her bag in the car, "If i win you can go to those lessons you want,right."
"Right," Ruby mumbled. "You better not disappear." Amethyst ran her hands through her hair, "I wont." Well...actually Amethyst doesn't knows what the future may holds but she didn't wanna scare her little sis. Ruby waved goodbye to her sister who drove out under the moonlight smiling.
"This is going to be a long ride," Amethyst said under her breathe. She hadn't seen her family members in a long time....she wondered what they look like now or how they act. It made her brain wonder.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 pm

As Ryan looked at the letter. He was pretty happy that george fox was dead. Now he could go there with pride and confindence, Of course nothing was going to get in his way. He crumbled the letter and threw it in the air "Woo hoo!" Ryan shouted happily. He got in the car not caring about his family, all he wanted was the money and the prized possesions. He wanted to be rich like george fox was. "of course i'm going to win and be a rich man." Ryan thought while driving. He made a devilsh smirk on his facealso a quite devilish giggle. Of course it was going to be a long ride but ryan didn't care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Sandy was filled with glee when her eyes caught sight of the letter. 'Hmm? I wouldn't have to lift a finger ever again if I won. I could live the best life ever possible. Ha! That'd be the greatest thing ever. The money, the power, and the hot guys dieing to marry me due to the wealth. I love it.' These were the thoughts that raced through her mind. Lately her parents recommend that she starts college or gets a job, but this option was much better.

Sandy Fox quickly grabbed her purse and booked the next flight to her dear Uncle George Fox's house. She wondered who would be her adversaries, afterall who would not want to live a rich life? It's so much better than any other kind of life. She headed out to the airport and awaited her flight, thus awaiting a chance in a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Lucy gripped the letter in her hand. "i'm going." she said with a confident tone. "but i'll half to leave without mother knowing." Lucy made her way back into her bedroom and started to pack. "i'll just tell her i'm going to stay at a friend's to look at collages." Her car meowed in protest. He nuged his mistres with his head. Lucy just sighed and scratched under his chin. "i gotta do this.' she told him. "if i ever want to become an artist or musician, i'm going to have to go to collage." "and collage takes money."
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Amethyst arrived at the house later than she planned. "It's a little darker than i imagined how can that rich man live there alone," She wondered. She grabbed her bags and walked up into the house. She opened the door as it creaked. "Ummm anyone here..i'm Amethyst Fox...." She heard nothing. "Well i get the first room," She mumbled to herself as she walked up the stairs. "I'm not going to get the biggest-that's greed-but i'm not gonna get the smallest-that's being a foolish traveler. So i'm going to get the medium sized one." Amethyst went up to the second floor and got her medium sized room like she wanted. In the meantime she looked outside the window to see her family and what they are now.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Lucy shook her head. "screw this.' she mumbled throwing her suitcase on the ground. she put her hair into a high pony tail and dressed in long jeans that were tight at the top and had large cups at the bottem. They had some holes in them and were ripped at bit at the bottem. She put on her tennis shoes and a thing black chocker around her neck. And then lastly, a pink tank-top and a thin jacket over it. She kissed her cat on the head and whispered 'take care of mom' before jumping out of her window and onto the street. Not leaving anything behind. Just heading streight for the air port.

Last edited by afsangel on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Couple hours later, Ryan arrived. "Yes, Finally. Now i can get the money and prized possensions." Ryan said with a smirk on his face. He got his bags out of the trunk and locked his car. The house was pretty dark but that was how George fox was. He got up the stairs and opened the door. "Heck yes this place is full of money and possensions." Ryan shouted which made an echoe throught the whole mansion. Ryan did not care about his family and did not care about his future. He looked around with a smirk and went up stairs. "hmm let me choose the biggest room....Ah ha!" Ryan said. Heran intro the room and landed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 pm

"Someone's here,"Amethyst whispered. "I wonder who.." Amethyst stepped out of her room and look through the room when she saw him. She turned around quickly then headed towards her room again. "Well...of course...i knew someone will choose that room," Amethyst mumbled. "I wonder which of cousin he is..."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Kevin, a born texter, continued texting his friends when a mysterious text popped up. What the heck. Annoyed he opened it and started reading the contents. He stood up shocked that his uncle, George Fox was dead. Quickly he read through the whole letter and fell onto the chair he was sitting on. Kevin shut his phone and started thinking. He certainly wasn't poor but he liked competition. Irritated he re-read the text and noticed that today was July 13th. The day when the doors of George Fox's mansion would open. Kevin closed his eyes and made up his mind. He would go the mansion and undoubtedly win the money. The though made him laugh as he went on the next plane to the mansion.

I don't need anything. As long as I have my cellphone and backup cell, I'm fine. He laughed. "This is going to be the easiest win of my life." He kept saying to himself as the plane took off. A few hours later after taking a cab, he reached the gates of the mansion. Kevin whistled. The gate opened as he squeezed through it not waiting for it to open fully. He wasn't going to waste his energy, as he confidently walked all the way to the mansion. The door was magnificently big and heavy as he opened it. He never visited the mansion so it took him a while to find the hallways of rooms. All he could find were the small rooms because he was in the wrong hallway, but he took one and sat on the bed. No windows, small room, tiny bed. Kevin rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Finally, after what seemed like forever to her, Lucy arrived. She had taken two planes and a cab, but she'd made it all in good time. She let out a sigh, she was hot from all the running, and it was a warm night, s she removed her thing jacket. She walked into the house and sat down on the couch in the living room. So creepy... she thought. She shuddered. Man, was she beat. She wondered who else was here. She stood up and took her hair out. Only to put it back up into a pony tail. Lucy never concidered herself attractive. But not ugly, either. Just avrage-looking. But then again, Lucy had low-self esteme.

Lucy hummed to herself. She walked around the room, looking at everything and examining them. She had been a streight a student, but due to a mishap, couldn't get a scholarship. This was a big chance for her.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Amethyst looked outside,"Who is it this time." Amethyst sighed, "Well that's three i gotta worry about...i wonder who this IS." Amethyst unpacked her bags and hung up her clothes. "I wonder how long i can stay in this house." Amethyst looked at her two cousins who stood infront of the house.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes and got out of his bed. He opened the door and saw his cousin, Amethyst. "What do you want?!" Ryan said coldly. He didn't want to see his family right now, It wasted his time. "Look I don't have time! I want to look at the prized possensions in the room I'm in! God!" Ryan said pretty annoyed. He slammed his door before his cousin could speak. He looked at one of the drawers and opened it. Nothing, nothing but dust. He looked atall the other drawers but only dust was there. He looked at everything else but didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 pm

"Everyone is kinda touchy," Amethyst whipered to herself and roamed downstairs. "I need some water." She looked at all the gold items and statues around the house. "Hmmm he was pricey." Amethyst did a faint smile. "Ruby would love this."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Lucy eventually womdered upstairs, and found the halway with rooms. She stumbled around unril she found a room good for her. It was old and dusty, with only one window and a bookshelf. The bed, though, was surpisingly comfortable. After looking around the room. She wondered out into the halway again. And being the klutz she was, stumbled over herown to feet. Making a loud thud as she hit the floor. "ow." she groaned sitting up. She had a scrap on her knee and elbow, but she was ok.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Ryan tried to sleep but until he heard a thud. "crap, now i can't sleep because of my stupid cousins." Ryan mumbled. He slammed the door open has saw hisother cousins "Oh god." Ryan thought. He fast walked into the kitrchen and secretly took a snack and went the other way to his room.

But before going to his room he found some rich things. He had his eyes wide open with excitement. He couldn't wait to win. He will follow George Fox's instructions to beat everyone else out. Ryan had made another delvilsih smirk on his face and wiped his hands together.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Lucy was shocked to see Ryan. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine. She was terrified of men. No one knew why, either. she felt frozen. Then, another shiver got her body to unfreze. Well, at least there arn't any perverts. she thought. She twisted some brown hair in between her middle and pointer finger. I wonder if i made the right choice... In this old creepy place.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Amethyst started to go up stairs. "I'm tired-it's late...i better get to bed." She went into her medium sized room with comfort. "I really need some sleep since i gotta deal with THEM for the next couple of days. This might be my only chance of sleep." Amethyst laid on her bed and did that faint smile of her's. "I better think of a stragedy."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Ryan secretly took a ruby and hid it in one of the drawers in his room. He realized that he saw lucy Oh his way to get a snack. He wondered why Lucy was afraid and scared of men. But he didn't really care now. He got out his notebook to think about stratigey. He thought about it and wrote it down and put his notebook away. Ryan couldn't wait for tomorrow. He knew just what to do. But of course he wasn't going let rumors on of what he's going to do.

He turned on the TV but it didn't seem to work. "Curses." Ryan mumbled. He turned it off and ate a hamburger bun and realized it tasted bad. "Is this thing expired?" Ryan said aloud. He threw it across the room and didn't really care about eating right now.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Amethyst grinned as she planned out her ever move. She had steps that will make sure that she will win in this game and take home the cash. "If you had nine lives how would you spend them," She mumbled quietly in her sleep. "I would sky dive without support...um..thats all i can think of right now." Amethyst sat up and walked over to the mirror. "This may be hard..if i actually knew these people or talk to them. But picking them off will leave me with no guilt."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Morning came the next day, July 14th, 2009. Ryan stayed up all night just re-doing of what he is going to do. He probably got up all before his cousins. "They're not going to win, i am." Ryan thought. He got out of his bed and went where all the lights switches are so he could scare his cousins with a blackout. But he knew They're probably asleep still so he will wait till the afternoon where most of the lights are on. Ryan found the power to the lighting but he will wait. "C'mon guys wake up." Ryan mumbled. He paced around waiting for his stupid cousins to wake up.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Amethyst woke up tired. Her heavy planning all night had taken a toll but she did get some sleep. i wonder if everyone is asleep. Maybe i can take a advantage of this... She jumped out of bed then hurried down the stairs to get breakfest. "I'm going to cook for me..they can die from hunger for all i care actually that will be nice." Amethyst said while looking through the shelves. "All this seem very old...how long did that guy die for him not to have good food in here."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 am

Sandy got at the manision really late the night before, so she didn't get to meet anyone. She came out of a large room looking her best, intimidation was a good stratiegy to have. She giggled when she heard someone in the kitchen searching for "good food" while they were tossing away delcious food, they probably never had it before. A reason why they shouldn't win.

"That's too bad. Want me to help you look?" she said, thus conceiling her true thoughts. She opened the refridgerator and located some common food iteams. "There are eggs in here."
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

Amethyst looked at the girl carefully. She didn't know what to take of it. "Thank you," She said slowly showing her humble side. A side that maybe nobody in this house has. But she still felt like she should get something else. Amethyst took the eggs from her and laid it on a paper towel. She had to get some pans. Amethyst must admit she's pretty..hmph one thing pop in Amethyst head while she looked at her that one second...........
She's a showoff
After eating breakfest Amethyst went back upstairs to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)   A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ticket to a Luxurious Life (IC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next