Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting Item Collection FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Collecting Item Collection FAQ Hdbadge

Collecting Item Collection FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Item Collection FAQ   Collecting Item Collection FAQ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:48 pm

You first need a house with that template. When someone gives you an item they already have in their collection (it must show up in their house), a staff member will update it for you. Don't expect instant results. It may take 24 hours depending on who is on.

Q.)How do I get items?
A.)There are many ways. You can go to a shop to buy something, mine in the mines, excavation site, festivals and more. There's a sticky in various places explaining how to get items. Although in specific festivals and events, you may obtain an item that is rare or only there for a limited amount of time.
BUT you cannot make it up. There are specific ways to get items and you cannot get them in any other way if it's not in a sticky made from staff, HD staff-made events or from a member's shop.

Q.)Someone bought something from my shop.
A.)Make sure you write in their house that they've bought your "item". It's about the same for depositing money to your employees.

Q.)Can I forge, cook and make items with the ones I have?
A.)Yes, check the forging stickies in the blacksmith shops.

Q.)How do I update my item list or give them away?
A.)There's specific places with a sticky that staff will view once a day. We'll update it for you to prevent any abuse. In your house, someone can reply that they've given you an item.

Q.)Can I cook?
A.)Yes, but we'll have a list on cooked items later.
Example: if you wish to cook some rice balls, red grass and curry powder together to make Red Curry. You reply with that under your house. Then a free staff member will take away 1 curry powder, 1 red grass and 1 rice ball and give you 1 Red Curry.

Q.)I have this "interesting" item?
A.)Later on in special events, if you have an item, special things might happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net

Collecting Item Collection FAQ
Page 1 of 1