Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?

Go down 
+6
Eternal Silence
artygamer
Wess
Kritten
clairexcliff
Moon5
10 posters

Skye Or Kai?
1.)Skye
(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Vote_lcap20%(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
---------------------------------
(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Vote_lcap20%(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
2.)Kai
(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Vote_lcap60%(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Moon5
Moon5

Female Number of posts : 3
Roleplay Name : Daylight Moon

(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Empty
PostSubject: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:13 am

Would you Marry/Best Friend(Best Friend Event in Japanese Version Only*moans*Find more info at http://www.fogu.com/hm6/forgirl_bestfriend.php)Okay,Back to the pointXD....Would you marry/Best Friend The Harvest Goddess Very Happy Or The Witch Princess? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://Harvestmoonlove.yolasite.com
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 am

Harvest Goddess..ta-da!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Badge

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

Witch Princess, cause being evil is so much fun. xD (not really, but I'd still pick her.)
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Harvest Goddess. Very Happy Or Witch Princess..... Twisted Evil *creates two accounts and marries them both* Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

XD Hmm...neither if I'm honest. But if I had to choose, I'd pick the Harvest Goddess 'cause the game would last longer and she's on the good side Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm

The Witch Princess, because, well, the Harvest Goddess is really annoying. XD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Yah, but the Princess rides a broom, which is creepy o.O Does she ever get off it?
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 am

Goddess, because she's supposed to be a goody-two-shoes so I don't have to worry about "bad things" happening to me. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 am

the goddess..because she appears tada!!!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

um goddess. Becuase she protects us even though she's annoying when she says TA DA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 am

35bell wrote:
um goddess. Becuase she protects us even though she's annoying when she says TA DA!

yep..witch is kinda naughty..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Badge

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

That's what I like about her. xD
The Witch Princess is always up to something and is fun too. Plus when something goes wrong she fixes it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
That's what I like about her. xD
The Witch Princess is always up to something and is fun too. Plus when something goes wrong she fixes it.

like in the introduction of hm ds?
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm

I don't know?? Well I guess the Harvest Godess I think she is cute! *Think* Wait The witch princess *Think* Ok for definate the harvest goddess! Laughing
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:32 am

i don't get the poll options..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am

In the poll- I voted for Kai *ducks in cover from Skye fans*

Witch Princess all the way!!!! She's evil- like me Twisted Evil (not really *twiddles thumbs* Okay well, sometimes...) Plus, the whole "TADA" thing is REALLY annoying! I couldn't live with her like that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?   (HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess? Empty

Back to top Go down

(HMDScute)Would You Marry/Best Friend the Goddess or Witch Princess?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: