Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picking Up Some Medicince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Picking Up Some Medicince Esaward

Picking Up Some Medicince Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Chase hadn't felt very well in the past few days. He wasn't bedridden or anything, just a bit under the weather. He felt tired a lot, and he wanted to see if he could get anything at the Clinic to alieveate that. He opened the door, which triggered a bell's ring. Ignoring the sound and walking up to the counter, the receptionist said, "Can I help you?"

"I'd like to get some medicine-" Chase began. The nurse held up her hand to cut him off.

"Sit over there and fill out these forms," the girl said, handing him a clipboard.

"I just wanted some medic-"

"The doctor will need to prescribe something for you," the girl interrupted. "And you'll have to wait for a few minutes to see the doctor."

Sighing, Chase nodded his head, and walked over to the row of chairs. He sat down and began to fill out the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Picking Up Some Medicince Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Kazu walked in, not noticing chase. She walked up to the counter. "i'm here for my apointment." she said smoothly. the lady nodded.
"ok, please have a seat, it'll be a few minutes." the lady said
kazu nodded and silently took a seat. Still to distracted to noticed anyone around her. She pulled out a book from under her arm and flipped it open to a marked place. The expression on her face was poker, not the normal bright kazumi face. more thoughtful and reserved.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Chase looked up from the paper--which contained useles questions like, Do you suffer from heart disease? Have you ever had a heart attack?. That would be a dandy thing to ask if, say, he had been there for that reason. He just wanted some medicine for his fatigue! He grimaced. I hate paperwork. It just seemed like a waste of time to him.

He saw Kazumi come in, with a somewhat downcast expression on her face. He smiled up at her, and then continued on with his paperwork. She sat down near him, but she didn't seem to notice him sitting there. He frowned, and then ventured to ask, "You okay, there, princess?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:22 pm

"huh?" kazu asked. He rhead snapped up from her book. She looked directly at Chase. "ah! sorry, didn't see you there." she said in a gentle tone. "ya, i'm fine." "i just don't enhoy doctors appoitments." "it's been this way since i was little. guess i really never got over 'em." then, kazu's expression turned worried. "are you ok?" she asked. she put her bookmark in her book, set it on the seat, and kneeled down in front of chase. She put her hand to his forehead, a stern and thoughtful expressed glued to her face. "you do feel a bit warm...have you been feeling ok?" "if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Chase blinked. "Yeah, I'm okay," he said. "Just a little tired. I heard good things about the medicine they sell here, so I thought I could just come by and pick some up. Obviously, it's not that easy." He rolled his eyes as he held up the clipboard. "I need a prescription, and everything." He leaned back into the hard plastic chair. "I don't like doctor appointments, either."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Kazumi let out a sigh of releif. "well, don't push yourself." she said not meeting his gaze. she got up and walked back over to her seat. "though..there's probably a bigger reason why i'm here." she mumbled under her breath. her hand moved up to her arm, which was covered by the ling sleeves of her two-big red sweater. she rubbed it adn mumbled something else.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:42 pm

There was a small coffee table, piled high with magazines, in front of Chase. He leaned back and propped his feet up on the table, and filled out the remaining paperwork. When he was finally done, he stood up and handed the clipboard to the receptionist, who flipped through it quickly and nodded at him. "The doctor will see you in a minute." He offered her a quick smile, and then went back to his seat. He picked up a fashion magazine and thumbed through it, reading some of the headlines out loud in an animated voice.

"Are you a Summer or Winter?"

"The right bathing suit for your body!"

"Is it True Love, or just a Fling?"

He chuckled. "Who reads this stuff?" He paused, and then added, "I mean, besides the people who read it to make fun of it."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Kazu chuckled. "who knows." she said sighing. "i don't read magizenes much. i think they're too.....controlling." Kazu pulled an ice pack from her bag and put it on her arm. "gah!" she gasped. "cold cold cold." "so, anyway, that is..if you don't mind we asking...what were you doing to become so....faituged..?" the worried look crossed kazu's face again. She leane dover and glanced at some other quizes in the magizene. She rolled her eyes. "then again, it could be just to kill time." she said answering his question from before.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Chase frowned. "What's with the ice pack?" He asked, looking at her arm. "What'd ya do to your arm?" He figured she had bruised it or something. Looking back at the magazine, he looked at the girl on the cover, and then set it back down on the coffee table. "Erhm. I've probably been staying up and out later than I should've," he answered somewhat guilitly. "At the store. Lots of work to do, and not enough hours in the day."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:53 pm

"i see." kazu said. "well, one of my animals was sick, and i was trying to give him medicene, which isnt easy becuase he's sort of testly when he's not feeling well or in a bad mood.' "well anyway, he jumped at me, which really startled me and i fell abckwords and hit the wall, causing items and equiment on the shelf to fall on me." "luckly, i wasn't hurt except for some bruses here and there and this really bad gash in my arm." "i got it to stop bleeding, i just need it wrapped up is all.' "i would have done it myself..but i thought i should see a doctor about it."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Chase frowned. He stood up and walked over to Kazu, sitting in the seat next to her. "Push your sleeve up," he ordered, pressing his fingers against her skin. "You should be more careful," he scolded. "You coulda hurt yourself even worse, and made me worry." He shook his finger playfully at her, and then looked at the cut. "That's really deep," he said, worried. "It looks like it's been bleeding really bad." Pushing her sleeve back down, he said, "Well, at least you came to the Clinic, and didn't do anything stupid, like trying to fix it yourself."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 pm

"hm?" kazi looked insulted at that last comment. A stubborn look appeared on her face. she crosse dher arms and looked aay. 'So you think i can't fix it myself." she grumbled unhappily. "this kinda thing has happend to me many times before so it's fine." "i've gotten into worse situations than this." kazu continued to grumble childishly.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Chase rolled his eyes. "Yeah, uh huh. And, while doing it yourself, you accidentally bled to death." He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head up at the ceiling. "It's okay to be stubborn sometimes, but not when you're bleeding. What if you hit an artery or something in your arm, and you didn't know it, and you actually did bleed to death?" His face softened a little bit. "It's okay to ask for help, princess."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Kazu's expression softend. "you know..." she said. "my father... called me that." Kauz shook her head at the memory. "anyway." she said turning back to him and snapping out of her 3 second daze. "i guess i've always been like that.. becuase i don't want to trouble people with my problems.' 'i've gone to the doctor's sometimes, but mostly i try and stop the bleeding and just wrap it up." "then right after i do that, i go right back to work." kauz said shrugging. "always that way it's been."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Chase blanched. "Sorry. I won't call you that anymore if it bothers you," he said, unfolding his arms. "You know, it's okay to put yourself first. You don't have to worry about everyone else. They're big people; they can take care of themselves. But you need to be able to do that, too. Or else, you might get yourself hurt. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally, too."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

"Sorry. I won't call you that anymore if it bothers you." chase had said. "no no!" kazu said putting her hands up. "i actually kinda..like it.' she blushed with embaressment. Kauz let out a sigh. physically, emotionally and mentally she thought. It was to late for the mentally and psyicaly stuff. SHe had already been mortaly wounded there. But she couldn't tell anybody. "oh!" she said remebering something. "i have your sweatshirt washed, but i keep forgetting to give it back." "i will soon, i promise."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Chase nodded his head. "Sure," he said, brushing hair out of his eyes. "Yeah. No problem." He didn't really know what he was saying; all the wisdom had been used up in his last little speech. Plus, he was tired, so his mind wasn't functioning right. He grinned at Kazumi. "Seriously, though. Take care of yourself. Don't make me worry."

At that moment, the nurse motioned for Chase to come back into the doctor's office. He stood up, stuffed his hands in his pockets, and walked towards the curtained-off area.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:17 pm

kazu closed her eyes and giggled. "k!" "you two, alright!" she waved to him as she walked out of the waiting room. Kazu opended her book and continued reading. She actually felt much better now. Being around chase always made her happy. One of the best friends kazu had ever made. She pressed the icepack back up to her arm.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm

It didn't take long to get his prescription, which irked Chase. He had waited a long time to see the doctor for all of three minutes. "Here's the bill," the doctor said, handing him a piece of paper. "Whhaat?" Chase groaned, annoyed. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of!" Irritated, he went back out into the lobby, grumbling under his breath. Begrudgingly, he paid the bill, and the nurse handed him a bottle of medicine.

He started to head out, but he looked back at Kazumi as he stood by the door. "You wanna get some lunch tomorrow?" he asked suddenly, grabbing her attention. "I mean, the Fireworks dinner kinda fell through."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

"ya," kazu said. a sweat drop appeared on her head. "but that souds good!" excitment filled her face. "sunshine island diner?" she asked cocking an eyebrow. She hadn't ben there before, so she wanted to try it out. She had heard the food was good. kazu opned her mouth the say something. but then the lady called her name. "ah!" she said standing up. "that's me! i'll see you then, kay?" she asked waving. She walked back and went behind the curtain. I sure hope i don't have to get stiches. she thought nervously. thiugh in the back of her mind, she knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Chase nodded his head. "Sunshine Island Diner. Sounds good. See you there." He watched her walk into the doctor's office and called, "Good luck!" Grasping the bottle of medicine tightly in his hand, he reached out and pushed the door open. His mind was immediately focused back on work, and he couldn't wait to get back to his office, so he could concentrate on his job. Hopefully, the medicine would help him. The sooner he got the pile of work on his desk done, the sooner he could get back to his music.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm

a while later, kazu walked out with the sgiches on her arm. But at leats she had one thing to look forward to. She giggled. It hurt, but she was to happy to care. She let out a hopeless sigh. "better get back to the farm and try to give him his medicene again." she said rubbing her temples. "this time, i'll get him by surpise." "alright! let's go!" she said to know one, thrusting her fist in the air. and she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Some Medicince   Picking Up Some Medicince Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Up Some Medicince
Page 1 of 1