Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Festival Year 2

Go down 
+5
clairexcliff
Miharu_Nakashima
35bell
Wess
Game Results
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

Harvest Festival Year 2 Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 pm

A giant Hot Pot is set up in the center of the beach empty without any ingredients in it at all. No spices, no veggies, nothing at all. There is a step stool leading up to the opening of the pot. There is also lots of wood waiting to be burned to warm up the Hot Pot. Soon villagers will begin to add ingredients of their own and there with be a large pot of delicious soup or stew.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Harvest Festival Year 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Chris walks onto the beach with a backpack on his back. He toddles over to Thomas, the mayor. He pulls out something wrapped in tin foil, which he then begins unwrapping. What was inside was a medium sized fish, which he hands Thomas. He walks over to a bench and sits, waiting for someone else to show up. He wonders when his friends would get here, it was quiet. He pulls out a small book from his back pack and begins reading it and it's simple words.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Harvest Festival Year 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Genna decided to go to this harvest festival just to eat. Good thing she waspretty hungry because she worked up an appietite. She saw the beach and walked over there. The first person she saw was Chris. She walked up to him first. "Hey Chris. Have you seen your brother lately?" Genna asked. She just thought of what she just said. she shouldn't of asked that question but it's ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Miharu wandered aimlessly on the beach, what she usually does. Then she felt a sudden burst of heat, then she saw steam rise from the direction. Miharu darted toward the steam hoping something was going to make her day more interesting. Her hopes had came in the shape of a giant pot with boiling water in it and a few people around it. She walked slowly to the mayor ,"What's going on here?" she asked with a dumstruck look on her face.
"Well today is the harvest festival! We all put various ingredients into the pot to make stew and eat it!" He said with a giddy look on his face.
"I hope it tastes good when it's done!"She exclaimed, rubbing her stomach, "I wish that I had something to put in it," She said a bit glumly. She walked over to a boulder a bit close to the pot and waited for someone to say 'It's ready!'
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 pm

"Not much, I've been looking after our house," he says. And taking care of myself. he adds with a thought. Chris could sound out words, and he finally figured out how to use the microwave. He and his brother had a lot of frozen foods. Chris lets out a sigh as he finishes his book and places it in his bag. "So when do you think everyone else will get here?" Chris asks. He looks around the beach and up the giant pot. He could see bubbles popping up here and there, he wondered if his fish would add to the flavor.

(Game Results, can you take away one of my medium fish from my house? Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Genna giggled. "People will come here soon. We just have to be patient." Genna said smiling. She looked at the big pot that was filled with soup bubbling. It smelled good so far, even though she didn't bring a single thing to put into the soup.

"What's going on here?" that voice made Genna jump. She reconized that voice from the crop, and music festival. "Miharu!" Genna shouted waving.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:05 pm

"Miharu!" A person shouted from a bit farther away. Miharu glanced over to see Genna, from the crop and music festival, waving her over.
She ran over to her,"Hi! How are you? Did you put anything in the pot?" she asked curiously, "I didn't, I don't really have anything to spare. But I guess I could always enjoy the stew when it's ready"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

"I didn't put anything in either, I just want to eat that's all." Genna said giggling. She looked around and barely anyone was here. The soup was probably filled with nothing except liquid bubbiling. But oh well. "There's barely anyone here." Genna said. She sat on the sand looking directly at the big pot with the liquid bubbiling in it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Harvest Festival Year 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:46 am

Amando entered the festival with smiles..he heard about it and want to try adding all of the things he can add..he get from his bag his treasured Grape and then step up to Tomas to give it to him..but he seen many people and approach each.."hi there everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Miharu wondered what hot water tasted like. It had no taste(unless you call the burn on your tounge from drinking it to fast a flavor) It depressed her. She let out a deep sigh and glanced over to the giant pot, she saw a person with a big smile on his face and a grape in his hands. He kept on smiling when he threw the grape into the pot. Suddenly I felt happy too. "Hi, there everyone!" He said
"Yay! You threw something in the pot!" Miharu exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:23 pm

"That makes two of us," Chris giggles walking over Amando.
"So what are you going to do after the festival?" he asks.
Chris looks up at the pot, so far there were some grapes and a medium fish.
He looks around, seeing hardly anyone.
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Female Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Raine walks onto the sandy beach, the soft sand between her toes warms her feet and her body. She reaches into her rucksack and brings out a Large Fish. I hope that the stew will taste good. My fish will add some flavor. Raine steps up the stairs and lets the fish slide into the bubbling pot. She inhales the sweet, spicy aroma that comes up from the pot. Thomas laughs, "Does it smell good?"
Raine blushes, "Umm...yes. Sorry, I just haven't eaten today."
Thomas smiles, "It's quite alright, dear. The stew will be ready soon."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 am

Amando noticed Wess.."hey Wess..how is things there."shouted him..he now approach him and run as fast as he can.."so,what did you put in there?"he once exclaimed his grape in his hand.."this is what i am planning to put"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Genna was spaced out for a couple of minutes until she heard amando. "Hey amando. How are you?" Genna asked. She yawned for some reason. She didn't really get enough sleep either. "Is it just me or I'm tired?" Genna said looking drowsy. She rubbed her eyes, Nothing really worked.
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Raine walked nervously onto the beach. I didn't bring anything. I hope they won't be too mad at me. She looked around for Soph, then she spotted Genna rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"Hey Genna. Tired much?" Raine giggled. "It's okay. I didn't get much sleep after my shift at the Clinic. I shouldn't be tired, I didn't really do anything except wait for a customer."
I don't think I have work today. Yay! I guess since it's a festival stores aren't open.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:53 am

Armando approached Genna.."hey Genna..just gonna put my fruit"Amando show her the grape he had in his hand..
"you?what are you planning to put?"Amando once put it back to his bag..
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Harvest Festival Year 2 Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 am

Fox walked onto the beach, because she's been hearing chattering all over town about this stew.
She brought some eggs from her chickens, because she had nothing else.
Fox walked onto the little stool, cracked her eggs, and put them in. There weren't too much ingredients in it so far, but she knew it soon fill up when more people come.
Fox looked around and didn't recognize most of the faces, so she sat on the benches and pet her dog's fur.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Genna rubbed her eyes again. "yea i'm tired, raine." Genna giggled. she probablywoke upin the middle of the night but didn't remember. Oh well. "Err i forgot to bring something. I was to hungry and my mind only paid attention to the food." Genna giggled again.

She looked around a bit and saw fox. She walked up to her and said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Dante had decided that actually not working his life away would be smart and headed out towards the Festival the town had set up for making something, he didn't know too much about it.
As the large pot came into view, he recognized a few faces. "Who knows? Maybe I'll have to work here to." Dante went over to a small ledge and sat down by it. The smell of the food from the pot seemed good enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Raine spotted a stranger sitting on a ledge. He looked like he could use somebody to talk to. She walked cautiously over to him.
"Um..hello. My name is Raine. I haven't seen you before. Are you new to Forget-Me-Not-Valley?" she asked.
Oh geez, I hope I'm not being nosy. The guy will think I'm a freak. Raine fretted. I'm being a bad example of a good citizen. I didn't even bring anything for the pot! Raine hoped the stranger would talk to her, she was afraid of rejection. It was not one of her top favorite things.
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Harvest Festival Year 2 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Venus brought a field berry that she picked for the pot.
The stew must deserve some sweetness. She liked sweet foods. She hid it behind her, unsure if she should put it in. Then she brought up the nerve to do it. Plop.
"I hope they'll like it. I'll sure like stews with some sweet flavors." She waits for them to finish cooking as her eager eyes linger over the mixture.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Miharu smiled as she saw everybody ploping things into the pot left and right. She felt like jumping up and down, celebrating. Her stomach growled in anticipation.
"This stew is going to taste so good!" She exclaimed
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am

Amando also noticed Dante..and other people gathering..he approached Dante.."hi Dante!..it's been a while since we last talk.."Amando got curious what he put in and ask him"what did you put Dante?"Amando once again hid the grape.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Dante noticed that people started to walk up to him. One girl introduced herself as Raine. "Well, she seems like she doesn't talk to often." "Hello Raine, I'm known as Dante. And no, I've been in Forget-Me-Not-Valley for some time now. You may not have seen me unless you've been to the hospital."
Dante noticed Amando walk up to him also. "Yea, it's been awhile, I've been quite busy....No, I didn't bring anything, I don't have the time to operate and grow food."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Raine smiled warmly, "Hello Dante. Nice to meet you. Anyway, I'm new to Forget-Me-Not- Valley and sometimes I have no idea where I'm going." Raine looked down, "Maybe if you wanted to, you could show me around some time? I don't want to waste your time though." He doesn't seem like the talkative type. I'm probably pretty quiet to him too. Anyway, I think shyness in guys is pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Year 2   Harvest Festival Year 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Festival Year 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next