Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Afsangelaward-4

i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Empty
PostSubject: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm

i finally wa sable to draw a kissing pic! (horray!) there's only one problem. i stuggle a bit when it comes to side-views. espeically when it coes to males. the pic is almost done, except the male. here's the unfinished pic. i really need help, so if someone could give me ay pointers, that's be awsome. thanx!

Spoiler:

edit: here's the finished line art. and lemme just say, it was an epic fail. but i'll color it anyway *sigh*

Spoiler:

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Badge

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Do what I do. Type into google, "How to draw anime (Insert word here.)" It's what I do when I'm stuck.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 pm

kay. but on the bright side. YAY! FIRST SUCESSESFUL (almost sucessful) KISSING PIC! IT SOUNDS REALLY GROSS BUT YYAAAYYYY
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 pm

What I would do is maybe have the guy's right arm angled and his hand close to, but not quite touching, the girl's face, like he's reaching up to cup her face with his hand or something. Guys have broad shoulders and thicker torsos, so obviously he'll be a little bigger than the girl. Since the girl looks suprised, I'm assuming that he was the one who actually started the kiss, and his body language should say so. i.e. both feet flat on the ground, etc.

**ES is not an art expert. Do not flame/taunt if she's babbling like an idiot D8**
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Thicker torsos?..... *gives ES a white card* lol! There's your card >_>

What I would do is I would have his hand holding the girls, while his other arm comes up and touches the other side of the head, (so you don't have to draw fingers, I never could xD)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 pm

*grumbles* Not my words; I'm paraphrasing from an manga book. >8[
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm

*gasp* And you didn't quote it? *faints*
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 am

i am not skilled both genders...i like ur drawing..5 stars! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

umm why is the pic and my siggy gone? 0_0 and thanx es. but the part i
m having trouble with IS the thickness part. i know males ae thicker, but i can never get it right without it looking...wrong. i'll keep trying, though. (at least he looks lik a guy.for now.)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 am

i'll be looking forward for the next picture..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]   i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm having issues with theese parts of drawing[finisghed lineart]
Page 1 of 1