Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omigoodness i completely forgot about thise XDDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : omigoodness  i completely forgot about thise XDDD Afsangelaward-4

omigoodness  i completely forgot about thise XDDD Empty
PostSubject: omigoodness i completely forgot about thise XDDD   omigoodness  i completely forgot about thise XDDD EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:23 pm

while i was on vacation to oklahoma, i drew in the car. one pic i drew for you guys to scan when i got back and i completely forgot about it! XDD i just found it while cleaning my room! (that place looks like it got hit by a hurricane-no exaggeration-and my mom's been asking me to clean it forever. there's nothing u can't find in there. i found some crumpled up old drawings i might scan 4 u guys if u wanna see 'em) it's gotta upload onto photobucket, but once it's done, i'll post it on this topic. the picture basically is what i was like in the car, and what i was like whenever we stopped for gas or something. the whole trip there-and the whole trip back XD

edit:here it is! sorry about the way it's scanned. just cuz i drew it long ways ^^'

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : omigoodness  i completely forgot about thise XDDD Cliffnov

omigoodness  i completely forgot about thise XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: omigoodness i completely forgot about thise XDDD   omigoodness  i completely forgot about thise XDDD EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 am

wowee..good drawing..even in a car..
Back to top Go down

omigoodness i completely forgot about thise XDDD
Page 1 of 1